"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

verbivore

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2014 11:18 pm
@verbivore,
Just read Izzie's post! Sending thoughts and prayers your way BEAgle...get well soon and get back here fast..
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2014 04:06 pm
@Dutchy,
Quote:
Hi faithful crew, enjoyed the last 8 posts and pictures tremendously, you all put so much effort into them, thank you so much. Taking it slowly the only way I can get around. Bless you all, the Bosun. (((crew)))

Have been thinking about you so much Dear Dutchy. Have missed you so much. Smile Love you dear man. Love that heart. Give Anna a hug from me and here's one from me to you... ((((Danny)))))

mis
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2014 04:09 pm
The last month has been an adventure for me. I had to have my gall bladder taken out. I haven't bounced back like I thought I would...apparently I am getting old. Wink Even though I have denied it and fight it tooth and nail.

Anyway - they have found an issue with my kidney's as well...they say it is a congenital defect that doesn't always show up until your 30's or 40's - so I suppose I am lucky it didn't hit me until late 40's. Smile

Sending hugs your way crew.
Thoughts are with you all...
mis
vonny

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2014 04:12 pm
@mismi,
Oh mismi, that sounds so painful! Sorry to hear that you've had to fight ill health - wondered why you hadn't been around.

Do get well quickly - thinking of you! Hugs from England Very Happy
izzythepush

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2014 04:15 pm
@vonny,
Seconded.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2014 06:05 pm
@mismi,
(((HUGS))) to you Mismi, as well as healing powers from down under .

That's a horrible surgery to go through, let alone find another problem.

Such a positive young lady you are, good for you... Take Care.

x
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2014 06:08 pm
@mismi,
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/74/a9/6d/74a96d2700462c148ce69babf5131709.jpg
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2014 06:13 pm
@mismi,
Mismi, extremely sorry to hear all that.Big to deal with.

Now that you have their attention.. never let up.

J

0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 08:15 am
@mismi,
Missy! Sad jst read the post! take care..my friend had hers removed as well..bt then post that - she even delivered a baby! get well soon - she had loads of issues - bt now shes settled and all good..Get well soon!
mismi

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 04:42 pm
@verbivore,
Thanks Verby - Thank you Osso, Vonny, Beth, Foundie and IzzY. Smile

I do feel better. So much better than right after the surgery.

Hugs you all.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 04:58 pm
@mismi,
Little Miss sunshine, you're a joy to know, and I don't say that about many people.
mismi

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 05:26 pm
@izzythepush,
(((IzzY))) lovely to hear. Smile I think you're pretty special myself. Thank you. Very Happy
Roberta

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 10:41 pm
@mismi,
mismi, Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 02:21 am
@mismi,
Howz ye all doing? Bosun..hope you are eating well and getting the needed excercise - much thoughst and possivibes - being sent your way!
Mismi! howz ye doing - Get well soon..
Im missing the captain! been a few days..
foundy - hwz ye?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 02:45 am
@verbivore,
Foundy is going to visit on Sunday.

Going to cook him some Prawns (and Anna ) Chinese style ((GARLIC PRAWNS) , I swear mine are better and I have to prove it according to Bosun. Been looking up recipes all day, even though I know how to do it, to make it better? Wink

Ms (((IZZIE))) spoke to Anna this morning, so did I and she will post shortly.

Looking forward to cooking "finally" for the Bosun can't keep taking cakes now can I have to prove my worth after 17 years in the Hospitality Industry Smile Must add white steamed rice ( remember KP)

Just love.
Just internet family.
Just beauty/friendship.
Just (IZZIE) who rings constantly ...........
Just IZ.

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 02:21 pm
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

The last month has been an adventure for me. I had to have my gall bladder taken out. I haven't bounced back like I thought I would...apparently I am getting old. Wink Even though I have denied it and fight it tooth and nail.

Anyway - they have found an issue with my kidney's as well...they say it is a congenital defect that doesn't always show up until your 30's or 40's - so I suppose I am lucky it didn't hit me until late 40's. Smile

Sending hugs your way crew.
Thoughts are with you all...
mis

((((((((Missy)))))))) be well Dixie – i love you, girlx

Dear Crew

I’ve spoken with DannyBoy and Anna a few times since I last posted. Sadly, Danny’s finding it very difficult – he’s having to take O2 in order to breathe - which is causing a build up of fluid on his lungs. Danny's asleep most of the time and thankfully, he’s not in any pain - this is a blessing.

There are fair days and not so good days - both mentally and physically. So difficult for all concerned.

I’m not sure when Danny will return to his laptop so would ask you all to keep your good wishes, prayers and thoughts going for him, Anna and all their family. He does know y’all are thinking of him and he is so appreciative of his crew around the world.

I’ll be phoning him and Anna every few days and KP is going to visit with him again very soon – so we’ll keep you posted.

x

ehBeth

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 03:30 pm
@Izzie,
Very glad to read that Danny is resting and is not in pain. I don't want him to be feeling pain. He doesn't deserve that.

Sending much love and many hugs and thoughts of Dolly Parton to Danny and Anna (she can skip the Dolly Parton -that's all for Danny Smile )
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 03:33 pm
@Izzie,
Masses of loving vibes in your direction Danny. Always thinking of you and Anna. Love and hugs from across the ocean.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 03:57 pm
Thank you, Izzie and Foundy.

Danny, hugs and caring from across the Pacific Ocean,on a sunny day in New Mexico. We Yabber Liners all think of you often, and you too, Anna.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 04:48 pm
@Izzie,
Dear Danny and Anna

http://cdn.mdjunction.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/glitter_thinking_of_you___hugs.gif
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 05/11/2024 at 11:23:54