"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

FlavourQueen

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 01:40 pm
He couldn't handle us in half chaps!! Bet he could picture us in half chaps eating walnut whips tho!! Hey, that is going to be my flavour of the week!!
How happy is that!
Glad paperwork went ok today hun.you need to give SS hell tomoz re R.
Hectiic house tonite. Just had kids being crazy...noise food and me on the gin!! Nothing new there then!!
Has the party been decided yet?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 02:21 pm
Missy hunni - how was your day? Did you get G-baby all sorted. Gosh, I remember when...... long time ago when FQ and I put our kids into kindergarten - but it is sooooooo hard to watch the littluns go off to school. Bless him. Will be harder for you than for him - SOOOOOOOO you'll have to come drink tea onboard K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

FQ - will be giving SS short sharp shrift tomorrow - have got a posse coming so will be very strong and make my voice heard!!

Guess the PINKboy rode off on his pony! Where'd he disappear too a? Got a little nervous with three girlies around methinks! Shocked

Oooooooooooh - wonder how the game is going........ oh, actually - don't know if it's started yet (darn time zones) - gonna look around the threads and see if I can see our Alex or Stormy.

As for the THEME - well, VBV hasn't been onboard today Sad Hopefully she'll come by soon - how about Saturday nite for the PARTY. Will everyone be around then - or am I the ONLY one who doesn't have a social life! Rolling Eyes

Feeling good today. Spoke to a good friend from far away and that felt brilliant. Very Happy

Oh oh oh - Texas Bubba is coming over to stay soon - Razz YYYYYYEAAAAAAA! Should be a riot and a half. FQ - may have to see if you can put him up for the nite if he can't find a hotel. That K with you babe?

Right, gonna go and find my Ballarat pics to post for Indeedee - also had 4 deer in the paddock earlier - took a photo - they look like tiny little blobs but will post one if I can blow the pic up a bit. How happy is that?

OK - just rambling now - always so much to yabber about - and all a loada nonsense. Smiling big tho so, Happy Days! Very Happy
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:08 pm
Ok girls, who wants' to mount up and go for a ride, or if you prefer; see how long you can stay with the bucking bronco? Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:13 pm
There we were thinking you had "crept into the crypt, cr*pped yourself, and crept out again" :wink:

So, you been off lassooing the steer?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:13 pm
bucking broncos aren't a problem - I have strong thighs (all those ballet lessons)
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:20 pm
Funny Lzzie, you're a poet, and we know it! Laughing

Mismi, we have seen those silken thighs, and if anyone can hang on; my money is on you! Razz

She was afraid to come out of the locker
She was as nervous as she could be
She was afraid to come out of the locker
She was afraid that somebody would see
One, two, three, four, tell the people what she wore

[ It was an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka-dot bikini
That she wore for the first time today.
An itsy bitsy teentie weenie yellow polka-dot bikini ]
So in the locker she wanted to stay.
Two, three, four, stick around we'll tell you more

She was afraid to come out in the open
And so a blanket around she wore
She was afraid to come out in the open
And so she sat bundled up on the shore
Two, three, four, tell the people what she wore
[ repeat ]

So in the blanket she wanted to stay.
Two, three, four, stick around we'll tell you more

Now she is afraid to come out of the water
And I wonder what she's gonna do
Now she is afraid to come out of the water
And the poor little girl's turning blue
Two, three, four, tell the people what she wore
[ repeat ]

So in the water she wanted to stay.
From the locker to the blanket
From the blanket to the shore
From the shore to the water
Yes there isn't any moreĀ….Or, is there! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:22 pm
(was that Davy Jones Locker?)

(may need to have a word with The Guardian a?)
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:23 pm
That's a cute little song...reminds me of yogurt.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:26 pm
Good morning crew the Bear is on the prowl and what does he find? The FlavourQueen in leather pants, wow baby what a turn on, time to spread my wings and fly over. Did that a few hours ago and dropped a message, hope it found its destination. :wink:

Nice to see the Captain about as well, hope you're day wasn't to strenuous and you have some time left to make the Bear a nice cuppa of that Earl Grey brew. Whilst flying around also dropped a message at the moors, hope the wind didn't blow it away?

A fleeting visits from mismi means she's starting to feel better too we hope, keep it up young lady, we want to see more of you.

Stormy should be happy right now, the match is still in progress as I speak, but the RedSox are leading! Go Redsox, go!
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:27 pm
Yogurt, sunblock, moisturizer; all good! Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:28 pm
that made me laugh! Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:29 pm
that made me laugh! Laughing
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:29 pm
Goodnight crew or good morning down under. Look forward to reading your log tomorrow Izzie and will be there with you..go girl! Love you sis x
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:31 pm
Good Night Flavour Queen - rest well. Glad to have you here....look forward to getting to know you better.
mis

Hiya Dutchy - I am feeling better thanks you... :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:33 pm
oooooh mismi - your fingers coughed again Laughing

Morning Bear Very Happy Happy to see you. Hope you slept big hunni.

Bean - will let you know about the meeting. Love ya sis xxxx Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:42 pm
Stupid. stupid fingers
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Just a quick note. Morning Bear- loved the message. Wishing you sunshine and leather pants..I'll have to dig out a picture!! Sleep now x
0 Replies

Izzie

Big. Big Grin Laughing
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:44 pm
Looking forward to the dig!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 03:46 pm
Do you dig hippy chicks? :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/21/2024 at 06:44:06