"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 02:38 pm
I am off to bed now folks. Not very good with the time zones!! Busy day tomorrow with my flavors!
Love you sis...will try to get on line when I can speak to you all.
Tll then.happy sailing and I kook forward to hearing all your news from the chilly UK
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 03:04 pm
Nite baby-girl. Love you x Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 03:05 pm
Hi Izzie...how are you?
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 03:25 pm
Hi all hope your all ok and getting over your various illnesses. I think we'll have to organise a party again what do you reckon?

Izzie - Captain how's things? Will try to come over soon - promiseX
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 03:31 pm
mismi40 wrote:
Hi Izzie...how are you?

Hey Missy

I'm good thanku hunni. More importantly, how are you? Are you feeling better from using the inhaler. Are you managing to rest?

WW-WOM - gosh, I've missed our cuppas! When is Mom going back - we really need to get together and have a chinwag girl! SOOOOOOOON!
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 03:35 pm
Hi Izzie,

Mum goes on Wednesday. Am taking her to the station then on into town for a bit of retail therapy with the kids.

Have just worked out how to transfer photos from mobile to PC but have not worked out how to post on here yet. I just need to have some time to get head round that one! When do you want me? X
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 03:41 pm
Hey WW-WOM - next time you come over will show you how to do pics k! Got solicitors tomorrow, meeting with SocSvs on Wed and hospital and being made a "CAST-AWAY" on Friday. Guess we'll be doing tea on Thursday yeah Question Laughing

Know things have been tough for you hun. You're doing amazing. Just keep stepping forward.

Missy - where've you gone girlie... Sad

PARTY - WE SO NEED A PARTY ON THIS SHIP! THEMES - NEED SUGGESTIONS CREW?????????? Razz
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 03:49 pm
Thursday it is then - will call.

Mmmmmmmmmm themes I am still thinking on that one!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 03:51 pm
Thursday it is! Smile

Will see who comes up with what theme and then decide the date. Soon. This ship needs some rocking of the music variety a? Maybe a little wickedness too! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 03:55 pm
Good day all - Izzieliz - sorry to hear you were down girl, but as usual you just needed some "me time" and it sounds as tho you have bounced back to your normal bubbly self. ((xx)) Missy glad to hear you are feeling better - we are just coming in to our flu season. Papa has had his flu shot and mama will have hers next week. Hi to WW - hope you have enjoyed time with your mama. Aaah retail therapy - don't you just love it. Hi to verby if you are still out there. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 04:01 pm
Indeedee - great to see you. Very Happy Glad that MaMa and PaPa are gonna hopefully remain flu-free through the winter. Bless them.

I'm gonna be fine. Just need to stay true to me and believe in what I believe in. It's all about trusting my judgement.

So....... have you got the g-kidlet today? Any luck with finding the "A Lot Like Love" movie. Such a cool movie.

OH - IDEA'S INDEEDEE FOR A THEME PARTY!????? C'mon - whaddya reckon a? Idea
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 04:02 pm
Dd - oh yes bit of retail does us all some good!
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 04:05 pm
Time to try and get some sleep or at least try!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 04:08 pm
Sleep well hun. Try to. Will talk to you soon girl Smile Send my love to Mom n' kidlets xxxx
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 04:10 pm
No grandkidlet today but I am sure they will be over for a while. Theme for a party - mmmm - what about Hawaiian luau or decandent roman party.

About the koala noises - the females also scream during mating - it sounds just like a woman screaming - and when we first moved to the bush and heard it during the night I had poor hubby out searching with the shotgun cause I was sure there was some poor woman in trouble. We laugh about that now.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 04:11 pm
Good night ww. Sleep well.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 04:17 pm
Oh my - screaming Bears!

The worst we get is the vixens here...... when I was out at midnite nite before last (doing the girl howl thing with WW-WOM) I heard the owl screeching, lamb and vixen (or fox) - all I could think was - sterophonic food chain! Ugh. The stars were beauuuuuuuuuuutiful - but did beat a hasty retreat back into the house then - the vixen has a real HOWL! It was so loud and I didn't wanna wait to "not" hear the lamb. So - doors closed! (ugh ugh ugh)

Poor 'ole hubby being sent out. My ex-hub woulda sent me out LOL Laughing Bless. How long have you lived in the bush? How far is the nearest main town - you know, retail therapy town? Question
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 04:31 pm
The area we live in is a unique conservation zone of forested land in between two towns each about 10 minutes away. The land is all divided into acreages of the smallest being 3 acres and the up to 200 acres. We first moved to this area about thirty years ago onto five acres and loved it so much bought the forty acres we are now on about twentyfive years ago. The two towns closest to us (one is classed as a city) is where we do all shopping but if we want really good retail therapy it is off to Melbourne which is 45 minutes drive. So even tho we are in the bush so to speak we are definitely not "out back". Deedeexx couldn't handle that much of being not near restaurants, wineries or clothes shops. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 04:41 pm
That sounds just perfect hun. Me too - through and through country girl Rolling Eyes (10 mins from the town, 30 mins from 2 cities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Laughing )

I love living on the moors - it's very private here and the views are fantastic - but the new Chez Izzie is in a tiny village (population probably about 100 - tiny village) I will have a neighbour - OMG - hope they like Nickelback and my really BAD singing and dancing round the garden. Shocked Fortunately the house is next to fields and I will be secluded from the neighbour....so should be coco. The conservatory overlooks the garden, river/stream/brook and the fields. I'm looking forward to moving - a whole new start. Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 05:03 pm
Well Izzieliz, sounds like we have the same tastes. And I can't sing a note either even tho on karaoke nights and after a few chardies have been known to do the "Bridget Jones" thing. No, still haven't got the movie you recommended yet but will do next time mum, Briony and I feel like a "chick flick". Okay what about the next theme for shindig???
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/22/2024 at 02:29:17