"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 03:23 pm
@Stormwatch,
Dutchy wrote:
Quote:
Listen here mismi and Stormwatch, we may have a female captain, but I'm the Bosun and deputy when Izzie is absent. So remember what I says goes, don't forget men rule this good old ship! Guys you want to chew and spit do what comes naturally and plonk it anywhere you like.

Stormy wrote:
Quote:
yeah right.....

Exactly Stormy.

Been drinking again, haven't you Dear Dutchy? I am pretty sure Izzie will help me hang you by your toes you ornery man you. Just remember....we have ways of making you do what we like. Wink I am sure FS will agree with me. Dipping, chewing and spitting is icky. Although - I will be glad to step up to the rail and see how far we can spit watermelon or sunflower seeds. Razz
Rest well! ((Dear Dutchy))

Hate it when we have bad coaches Stormy. It happened last year during All Stars. I have never been so frustrated in my whole life. Glad you are on to summer baseball. So much fun!

Have a good evening crew.

Wandel...I will pull with you for Germany...though I love Italy so. Very Happy And for that matter Greece.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 03:36 pm
@mismi,
Quote:
I am sure FS will agree with me

There's more females on this ship, so ya know WOMEN RULE ! Although we better not cause a mutiny ...whisper it, shhhhh.....

Good morning all.. Have to put together a stupid legal thing today that should not exist, but heck, one negative is better than 10 negatives Smile

Be hard to be a born team leader, but they're out there somewhere. Going to have to go for Italy, just because..
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 04:09 pm
I am happy to see so much interest in the Euro Cup. It is appealing to root for Italy, but I want England to win that game. England versus Germany would be a great match to watch.
Dutchy

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 08:37 pm
@mismi,
"Just remember....we have ways of making you do what we like. Wink " Trying your charms on me won't work mismi, I've been around to long and know how to handle your types. The same goes for Stormy and Found Soul, I know you're both good looking but start a mutiny and I shall personally 'keel-haul' you to pull you back into gear. LMAO

McTag our winters our cold and wet, down to 2 degrees the other night and it has been raining for days, more than 50mm this morning. Our summers are long, hot and dry, with many days well into the 40's in my State. A lovely dry heat which I like!
McTag

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2012 01:01 am
@Dutchy,

Okay so Christmas is summertime. Got it.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2012 01:35 am
@wandeljw,
You just want to hear this again.

wandeljw

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2012 07:33 am
@izzythepush,
Great movie! One of my favorites.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2012 08:21 am
@wandeljw,
The band always play it during England Germany matches.

I'm just relieved we're not playing Spain. Czech Rep vs Portugal this evening.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2012 05:06 pm
Dearest friends and assorted quislings, may I welcome and thank you in equal measure for joining me in the accusing parlor where the fickle finger of fate or El Dedo del destino as we say in these here parts will soon be pointing in the general direction of those deemed guilty of heinous misdemeanours.

I am sorry for the delay but today being the solstice and what with me being the Grand Master Templar and all the naked dancing and whatnot…

However, before transgressing may I put to bed the rumor that my reference to Missy’s VPL had nothing whatsoever to do with a Visible Panty Line. Heck, in many English speaking places panties are often referred to as knickers or underpants. You may indeed disapprove of the display of underwear, and a visible panty line may be generally considered undesirable and embarrassing, however in this instance I do believe it was deliberately created for its erotic impact; and may I say it had the desired effect!

Missy, I love it when you talk erotic. (((((Mis)))))
Ps. your boys dun good!

Ps. sorry Dutchy I was not referring to the Victorian Premier League, although I do follow Green Gully SC; way to go Cavaliers!

Likewise, Ima sorry Bethykins, I did not mean it to be taken as a reference to the Vancouver Public Library; excellent institution though I’m sure it is. BTW may I extend the warmest belated birthday wishes to you on your auspicious day. x

Hi Stormy, don’t be a stranger; join the coven! We need 13, and bring some goats.

So, if JW Wandell is sleeping you had better give him a nudge because here come de judge; I think you are confusing the Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In sketch; ‘The Flying Fickle Finger of Fate’ with Wolfgang the German soldier – witch I find "Verrry interesting".

Dear Kel, may I put myself forward in your quest for adoption, for after abandoning my parents so I could attend the orphan’s summer picnic, I am in need of some succour and your most esteemed assets may be able to assist Wink

Ps. I for one am very interested in seeing your home, style and food presentation, so get snapping girl and serve up a Bombe Surprise; bon appétit.

Now, about this rumor that our Capitano has done a ‘moonlight flit’ to see some toy boy in Australia!
Iz this true or have I just made it up?

And still of a summers’ night, they say, when the wind is in the trees,
When the moon is a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas,
When the road is a ribbon of moonlight over the purple moor,
A highwayman comes a’riding-
Riding-riding-
A highwayman comes riding, up to the dragonfly front door…

By Alfred Noyes.

And remember:
"In our lands be Beeres and Lyons of dyvers colours as ye redd, grene, black, and white. And in our land be also unicornes and these Unicornes slee many Lyons.... Also there dare no man make a lye in our lande, for if he dyde he sholde incontynent be sleyn."

--Mediaeval Epistle, of Pope Prester John.

The question still remains; was Roger Casement, who was ‘hanged on a comma’ by the British for his involvement in the Irish Nationalist revolt in Dublin known as the Easter Rising – guilty because he was gay?

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy A2K’ers?
All aboard for the naykidd cruise…

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2012 05:19 pm
@Tryagain,
Ah a smile to my face, as always very amusing Smile

I think a nakkid cruise may go down well, I think.. Not sure.. 1/2 naked? for the men, and 2 bits like eve for the women? Wink

Well for sure, keep posted, I'll just up-load some later, Izzie will see them eventually and see if there is simularity.. As for food I crave presentation and cooking, what a passion, lucky I am not size 16 not that, that would bother me at all, we live once.

Morning to all.. I love reading everyone's journeys. Mine is heading for a court case bah. Lying ex-employee.. Although, being a positive woman I must NOT allow it to eat at me, rather see it as a chore... sigh...

Quote:
Dear Kel, may I put myself forward in your quest for adoption, for after abandoning my parents so I could attend the orphan’s summer picnic, I am in need of some succour and your most esteemed assets may be able to assist
Well, this depends... I mean my assets ... You are off course talking about my , .. , ... car, or something right? Smile
wandeljw

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2012 05:32 pm
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:
Vancouver Public Library; excellent institution though I’m sure it is.

Long overdue recognition in my opinion. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2012 06:01 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
However, before transgressing may I put to bed the rumor that my reference to Missy’s VPL had nothing whatsoever to do with a Visible Panty Line. Heck, in many English speaking places panties are often referred to as knickers or underpants. You may indeed disapprove of the display of underwear, and a visible panty line may be generally considered undesirable and embarrassing, however in this instance I do believe it was deliberately created for its erotic impact; and may I say it had the desired effect!

Missy, I love it when you talk erotic. (((((Mis)))))
Ps. your boys dun good!

What is my VPL if it had nothing to do with my Visible Panty Line? I am in my dense mode today so please placate me and explain. Smile
I love it when you love it when I talk erotic. Are you talking about my smack talk with Set about passing gas? That was him by the way.

And my boys did dun good. Proud of them I am. Wink Thank you Try (((Try)))
I so love it when you come to visit.
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2012 07:26 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
Hi Stormy, don’t be a stranger; join the coven! We need 13, and bring some goats.

Hiya Try, how'd you know my favorite number is 13? Wink I don't have any goats but I have a Black Mouth Cur who eats like one, does that count? Hope all is well with you and yours.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 02:23 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Ms Izzie it was suggested I post them now, to help entertain the crew maybe? I mean I will add something funny I will find something for sure.

For me, we just found out David's beloved dog has cancer. He was sick yesterday and so we took him early in the morning, wasn't moving and he was hidding under tables, not eating. There are 6 glands huge in his throat and 2 in his legs, bless him, I will find a photo of him.. He's kind of mummy's boy though but loves daddy, only cause I feed him Smile We will see after surgery on Monday as to whether we can go down the path of chemo or not, hope so, but depends.

Now, back to aren't our homes simular, sort off ...................

[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/DAVIDKELSHOUSE006.jpg[url]

[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/DAVIDKELSHOUSE010.jpg[url]
Some dinner we cooked and presented.
[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/SAM_0248.jpg[url]
This is Mr Ruby...
[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/USCLAN025.jpg[url]
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 02:35 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Gawd, don't know how to make them smaller Smile

[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/DAVIDKELSHOUSE064.jpg[url]

[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/DAVIDKELSHOUSE061.jpg[url]

[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/DAVIDKELSHOUSE032.jpg[url]

[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/DAVIDKELSHOUSE012.jpg[url]

Sorry about the bike, hose, etc, just got the camera and got excited lols.

The one of the water is across the road of us, reminding me of your "moors" ?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 02:38 am
@FOUND SOUL,
[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/DAVIDKELSHOUSE013.jpg[url]

Try again this one is for you to view, I mean we found it on the rock across the road?

[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/574564_3365061457567_1600060484_2646819_1827040713_n-1.jpg[url]
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 09:42 am

I like this, and it's nautical too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_nbBZr9eYc
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 01:43 pm
@wandeljw,
strudel is currently in the lead against baklava
wandeljw

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 01:49 pm
@ehBeth,
That's correct! Germany 1 -- Greece 0 at half time.
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2012 02:23 pm
@wandeljw,
You have to update, wandel !

Germany vs. Greece is 4:1 now

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:59:09