"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Tue 22 May, 2012 08:25 pm
@Izzie,
Glad to hear he is out of surgery. Rest well sweety.
Dutchy

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 12:14 am
@mismi,
Old friends meet! Found Soul and Dutchy finally got together for a cup of cappuccino and a slice of mud cake in FS shop this morning . Gave me the opportunity to personnally thank FS for surprising me with all the crew members best wishes during my stay in Hospital.
We immortalised our meeting with a photograph of the two of us.
The old codger on the left is Dutchy and the beauty on the right is Found Soul.
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4438/p5230362.jpg

the prince

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 12:16 am
@Dutchy,
Duchy, just came to know!!! I am so glad that you're okay my friend.
Dutchy

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 12:18 am
@the prince,
Thank you prince, you've been missed.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 01:38 am
@Izzie,

Bummer. Good luck with the recuperation. Sounds like a bad break. Rugby?

I went through my whole childhood with no breaks, sorry no, I broke a collarbone playing rugby, it was Billy W's fault, and then in my sensible adulthood I broke my back.

Ah me.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 02:54 am
@Izzie,
Just came across this. Sorry about your lad, hope he gets better soon. You must have been up all night, poor love. Try to get some sleep. Take care.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 03:26 am
@izzythepush,
((Izzie)) I am hoping that you can sleep a little now.. With dogs as well, I know what it's like, kind of get the worry on both sides....

Thinking of you........

PS: Dutchy wants you to Skype ... Can he work that out at his age? Smile Hope you smiled.

Bad photo Danny ..........Just saying ........although you look good !! Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 04:19 am
Someone broke his wrist with their foot and deliberate. Cant think about that at mo. Taking him back downstairs as arm has swollen and losing feeling in fingers so need cut plaster off and replaster tonight. Gping down.now. Hes on oromorph, ugh.
the prince

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 04:24 am
@Izzie,
Awwwww I hope he feels better soon!!!!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 04:28 am
@Izzie,
Oh Izzie.... That sounds like bullying...

Don't think about it at the moment, just concentrate on the now.. Tomorrow being (later) , you can find out all and work it from there... So sorry sweetheart...

0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 05:54 am
@Izzie,
Here all day if you want to talk or type.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Dutchy

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 06:13 am
@Izzie,
Oh how awful Izzie. Darling you held my hand whilst I was in Hospital can I now reverse that role and hold your hand whilst guarding over S-boy. I know your need our support at this difficult time, know that Mrs.B and the Bosum are here for you. Let me know when you're home and I shall ring you for a chat!
(((Izzie)))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 06:14 am
@JPB,
Plaster cut, arm up, lots of morphine. Told to press charges . Gonna cconcentrate on seany and let school deal with. Hes a strong wee chap . Thanks all . His dad back from london . will be im another night.
JPB

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 06:19 am
@Izzie,
Continued love and strength to you both.
mismi

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 07:15 am
@JPB,
Quote:
Continued love and strength to you both.

yep ((Iz)) ((S))
0 Replies

annis

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 07:49 am
@Izzie,
Oh Izzie why didn't you call me? I could have done something!! Give him hugs and wishing him well X
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 10:39 am
@Izzie,

Yes definitely press charges. There must be witnesses.

That young man needs to be made an example of. I hope the school does its duty.
0 Replies

annis

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 11:05 am
I keep trying to call! I hope all is going ok~! Call me! F-boy is worried and so are we!!! Call us!!!!
0 Replies

annis

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 11:43 am
Ok just spoke to Izzie! They are really hoping to go home tonight but are advised to stay another night! I have said that they should press charges! It was done on purpose! Sboy did not deserve it! His choice was stamping on the stomach or wrist! he chose wrist! This is bad! regardless the lad who done it needs to be held responseable!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 12:37 pm
Deliberate! Bullies!

Hope he heals quickly. Sighing and hoping in the Big Apple.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 12:29:48