"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 May, 2012 04:29 pm
@Tryagain,
Thankeeeee ((((Taggers Wink Stormy (good luck H!!!!!!- go girl) and RH)))))... and our (((((Blue)))) of course

Sboy was at school all day but came home for a few minutes and then went with his Dad for an evening out. He'll be home for the weekend so we get to celebrate tomorrow with Grandparents coming over - cake and candles and pressies and meeting with Tulip and kids later for a bit of trip out to the moors Shocked. Bless S-boy... he's looking like a young man, wee baby face is changing.

Thank you for all your birthday wishes - I will tell him tomorrow. Thank you so much.

I've had a mega day with my mate here, lots of nattering, and then spent some channelling time - strength, hope and belief.

Decided to audio it.

The Military Wives GO U2!

Thinking of those near and far.... be safe, be well and big love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or no music and much better quality, if anyone is interested.

Roberta

Reply Fri 18 May, 2012 04:56 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie, querida, I wish the S-kid a happy birthday. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the pictures.

0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 May, 2012 07:13 pm
@Stormwatch,
Hiya Stormy will take your advice, rest and more rest, seems to work. My heartiest congratulations on the achievements of your daughter, you must be the proudest mother on a2k today.
0 Replies

annis

Reply Sun 20 May, 2012 09:16 am
Well picked up fboy from Izzies, they had a fab time! We had a real laugh with me having a blonde moment!!!!!! can not explain~! but we laughed!! So have sorted Sgirl and friends, with fboy staying at Izzies later in the year!

Had a lovely day walking with dogs and Sgirl!

Hope all is ok with you and yours! Hugs and stuff! X
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 21 May, 2012 01:11 am

The bushes and flowering shrubs round here seem to be growing with great gusto this year, with more than usual vigour. Maybe they like the cold wet windy weather but I don't.
This week is to be warm, hooray, can't come too soon.
Izzie

Reply Mon 21 May, 2012 02:19 am
@McTag,
Morning Crew

Ahhhhhhh Boida - thank you for S-boys birthday wishes Very Happy So glad you enjoyed the pics Very Happy I'm clicking a lot these days (still don't have my good lens back tho), sometimes I don't even look at the shots...I just click - but it gives me heaps of peace. It's all in the details - small world, big detail. Thinking of you goil and hoping you are well. Oh, I've just read about your kneews... arrrgh... do hope they can do something to make it easier for you. Walk in clinic, dayum! Good luck, wishing you the best. x

RH - thank you for S-boys wishes - he did have a great day Very Happy x

Taggers - have you been watching Planet Earth Live... I do hope so, it's been amazing - man, how I would love to be able to join one of the photography teams around the world. Just.incredibly.amazing. Hope all's well with you and the Cabin Boy and you're enjoying Saturday morning band. xx

((((BEAgle)))) - glad you've recovered from your out and abooting in - slow and steady Danny Boy. Just so pleased you're home and able to do - makes me smile big. ((((D&A)))) xx

Tulip... what day is it in Australia - best look on the calendar a? Wink What a giggle. <passes blonde shampoo> Mr. Green Thank you for his fab pressies - you know how much he loved his eagle hoodie and he'll love going to the concert with you. Thank you girl. x

Missy - thinking of you, hope you had a great weekend with the boyz and all is OK in DixieVille. xxxxx

((((Blue smooches)))) hugs and big love to you and yours xxxxxxxxx--->

OK, little fella is back to school and has CHEMISTRY (ugh - even tho I did A'level way back when, I can't answer the questions now so I'm worse than useless helping him Confused ) and ENGLISH (not so ugh) exams today.

The mist is very heavy today, you know, the sort of mist that chills you to the bones - I can't see the end of the garden at all Shocked Do love the mist though. We're meant to be getting a mini-heatwave this week - YAYAYAYAY - so I'm hoping it will burn off soon so I can spend some time in the garden - I reckon it's gonna take a while to warm today.

Have to cut the grass and I go plough and scatter my Stock Night-Scented, Nasturtiums (African Queens) and my Miss Jekyll - Love In A Mist - Nigella's!

Love-in-a-mist!

http://growingwithsuttons.diy.com/sc/im/pd/FLSNIG14675_3.jpg

Common Name: Love-in-a-mist
Genus: Nigella
Species: damascena
Cultivar: 'Miss Jekyll'
Skill Level: Beginner (heh heh)
Exposure: Full sun
Hardiness: Hardy
Soil type: Well-drained/light
Height: 45cm
Spread: 23cm
Time to plant seeds: September to May
Flowering period: July to September

Nigella is an old cottage garden flower, a favourite for scattering wherever there is a gap in the flower border, but also good for short-term massed bedding and for drying. For many years 'Miss Jekyll' was the only widely available variety, and it is still popular for its dependable masses of sky-blue flowers. These last for about eight weeks, and it is worth deadheading or sowing a later batch to extend the season. Sowing in autumn or in March, in a cold frame in paper pots in cold districts, produces early flowers. In windy gardens, support the stems with twiggy sticks

Gorgeous little fleurs!

My cottage garden is coming along beautifully - I always wanted a cottage garden - it feels like this year will be the year. (Eat yer heart out Chelsea) Wink

Walking is a little grrrr at the moment - lots of pain in my feet; drives.me.mad. Mad What's a goil to do when you need to walk around. grrrrrr.

Anyhoooooooooooooooooooo - wishing the woild a fantabulous day and thinking of those near and far ...

((((((((((Crew))))))))))

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 21 May, 2012 02:52 am
@Izzie,
Sorry I was late Smile But belated wishes to Sboy and so loving the love on this thread by all. And humor... If I may say, the best thread I've read in years even if I don't answer as much.

(((IZZIE))) cornflowers they are called here at least in Aussie Land and I love them... It's my colour:) As far as gardening goes. I tried to grow white ones, Neutral that I found and pulled up alas, not ..... Nasturtiums, every year i watch them grow wild, just like me Smile Wild child of sorts.

I am sitting in the lounge. Fire place burning... family in toe... Fiance cooking yay me , a break after alot of work today... Everyone put it out there, yes FS you will sell that home... Just need this one sale to carry me over.. Got all excited, I won a huge listing today.. In an elite area here, yah FS, thanks Dutchy for congratulating me when I dobbed on myself in excitement Smile

I love your photos IZZIE .... it makes my day...

Izzie

Reply Mon 21 May, 2012 05:05 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Thank you FS - I really hope the sale comes through for you Very Happy x

The sun is trying hard to break through here...12 and still misty Shocked Going to sit out there for a little bit. Catchya laterz...
Izzie

Reply Mon 21 May, 2012 05:18 am
@Izzie,
Little fella Wink
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-IcyfZJz_Jew/T7ogG0DuDJI/AAAAAAAAU-c/TQHGFwRjYWU/s640/DSC01995a.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-JjBpdupLTJo/T7ogCpGwGkI/AAAAAAAAU-U/5pGZUntzLuI/s640/DSC01995b.jpg

Little Hands ~ Big Love
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-JuHmcgxV7To/T7of-jMnpjI/AAAAAAAAU-M/ixWcbJNQeIc/s400/little%2520hands%2520%257E%2520big%2520love.jpg

Dutchy

Reply Mon 21 May, 2012 05:25 am
@Izzie,
Hello Izzie from a very cold downunder. Curled up in front of the fire with a good book. Smile

Didn't move far today and feeling good. Mrs. B says hi.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 21 May, 2012 05:40 am
@Tryagain,
Quote:
Now folks you know that I don’t kiss and tell, butt this is impressive…

Missy came in and sat down just as my phone rang, I lifted my palm to my ear and when the conversation finished, I explained to her, 'that was my cell phone. I have a microchip in my hand.'

She then stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom. She returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her bahookie.
I started to laugh and she told me to hush my mouth as she was receiving a Fax!

I do stuff like that all the time. It keeps me humble. No way you can think too highly of yourself when you have TP hanging from your arse. Razz

Quote:
I think I now know what her secret project is; sweet chéries because; ‘For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’
Jeremiah 29:11

That is an excellent quote Try. I love that - "plans to give you a hope and a future". ((Try)) Thank you.

The Prof. got laid off again last week. I know. Twice in 3 years seems ridiculous. But - it seems the hospital is struggling a bit and needed an RN to do the audits. Clinical experience with some audits is not unusual and he was there much longer than he should have been. It was supposed to be a job he kept while he was looking. Our timing (or rather God's - if you believe that way) was amazing. He had an interview at his previous employer (the one he got laid off by 3 years ago) for a management position. Things are looking good for him to go back to work for them. Smile This would mean I can go back to part time work. But I have been asked to interview as a teachers aid at the high school for special needs children and I am probably going to take that one up. I would be off when the kids are off and I would have paid summer vacations - just like teachers do. All in all...exactly what I was looking for. Smile

(((Dutchy))) Do take it easy dear man. I continue to love hearing you are feeling better though. Makes me happy!

(((Izzie))) Love you. That S boy is beautiful. Glad he had a happy birthday. Thinking about him and that chemistry (yuck).

Hiya Stormy! Baseball is nuts. All three of the boys are in All Stars. The twins just won the championship game on Saturday. It was a 3 hour game - 7 innings. J pitched and without him we would not have been able to pull it off. I was SO proud. We start All Star practices today. I - meantime - am scrambling to get sponsors for all three of them. We have our first tournament in 2 weeks...then the big tournament in a month. This is such a crazy time. But I love it. I suppose that is good since we are up to our eyeballs in it. Smile

Quote:
My ( 22 year old) baby girl is graduating today with her masters in education. She has her first job interview on Tuesday. Wish her luck!

I know you are proud of her Stormy! Thoughts are with her as she has her job interview. Smile

Hugs to all the Yabber Crew. I hope you all are having a wonderful Monday!
mis
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 22 May, 2012 02:39 am

I put in a big shift in the garden yesterday, which had been sadly neglected.
I planted some azalea and two rose bushes. and hoiked out a shed-load of weeds.
Too much for the "green" collection, I'll have to take them to the tip....they're in rubble bags round the side of the house at the moment.
McTag

Reply Tue 22 May, 2012 03:41 am

Quote:

Hello Izzie from a very cold downunder. Curled up in front of the fire with a good book

Yesterday here the weather got nice and warm and sunny.

And if cold Australians is a price that has to be paid for that, then that is a price I for one am willing to pay. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 22 May, 2012 04:06 am
@McTag,
I need to clean out my garden as well McT. It is pitiful right now.

I am always amazed at this world and how it works. Cold down in Australia and quite hot here. Sticky. The humidity is the kicker in these parts.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
mis
Letty

Reply Tue 22 May, 2012 04:14 am
@Izzie,
For sboy.

http://banmilleronbusiness.com/files/cap-and-gown.jpg

and a happy belated birthday.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 22 May, 2012 06:35 am
@mismi,

Yes. The Antipodes has everything upside-down. Wink
0 Replies

annis

Reply Tue 22 May, 2012 10:45 am
Well I had a fab. day with Sgirl and her friend in Exeter! The sun was shining and birds singing! We shopped and chilled! I really think I have a trapped nerve in my lower back! As can not run using my left leg muscles!! This is very vexing and frustrating for me! I hate not being able to do so much! I wake up in the night not being able to move! every night at 2 am!!! argh! But I will not let it get me down!! So planning!

I hope Dutchy is well and all of you too! Gotta log off battery running low! hugs all XX
Izzie

Reply Tue 22 May, 2012 01:55 pm
@annis,
Sean is in an ambulance on his way to hospital with a broken wrist.

I don't know which hospital and there's no signal so I have to wait here and don't know what to do except cry which is really stupid because what is that going to achieve. I don't know which hospital they are taking him to and I don't know sh1t... waiting for the school to phone me back.

dammit
Rockhead

Reply Tue 22 May, 2012 02:02 pm
@Izzie,
crappo.

deep breaths...

broken wrists are part of being a boy. (or in my sister's case girl)

got tea...?!!
Rockhead

Reply Tue 22 May, 2012 02:03 pm
@Izzie,
if you don't, I do.

making a cuppa...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.2 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:22:48