"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 11:19 am
Hello Stormy

Great to see you onboard. How are things with you? How was the baby shower? Hope you had a nice time. Are you at work at the mo or did I read somewhere you were visiting today Question
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 11:21 am
Ok Veggie here goes; looking at the angle of the hills and the length of the shadow, I would say they were the Nandi Hills and from the style of your clothes you work in Bangalore, but are not Indian. You are married but have no children; you come from a cultured background and are probably ChristianÂ….How did I do?

Hello Stormy and everyone!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 11:25 am
Oh...... that was good hunni! We await our little vegemite to tell us how close you are.....

Knowing how thorough you are - just got a feeling you may be pretty darn close! Smile

Oh VBV - WAKE UP GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 11:27 am
Hey Izzie, I have the day off. today is set aside for parent teacher conferences. Since most parents work we do most of our conferences in the evenings. So as compensation, if the conferences are all done we can have the day off. Some teachers do use the day to do them if they can get parents to come in. Since I work with so many teachers and their students, I am at the mercy of their scheduling. It happened that this trimester all of my conferences were in the evening.....so here I am.

The baby shower was fun. I saw people I hadn't seen in a while and we got the chance to discuss some travel plans together again Very Happy The baby is due May 1, but all there decided it's coming earlier than that... Laughing Laughing

Tomorrow I am going to visit my daughter. Looking forward to that.

How's things with you?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 11:35 am
Oh - Parent/Teacher evenings - how exhausting they can be. Hope your kiddies parents are as good as most of ours are. It makes it a lot easier to boost the children then. Ours never ever run to time - but, that's kinda nice coz it means the teacher is listening to the parents - which is coco.

I'm glad you enjoyed the shower. Aaah - travel plans. You'll have to keep us posted.

I'm kinda hanging around waiting for calls right now - so just keeping myself distracted and as busy as poss. Thanku.

Have a lovely time with your daughter tomorrow Stormy. Smile
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 12:23 pm
Permission to come aboard Captain Izzie?
Hey yabberliners. May I have permission to come aboard Captain Izzie? It looks like you guys have so much fun.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 12:29 pm
OMG Razz

Flavour Queen - now who could you be other than the most beautiful soulgirl in the world with a flavour for fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU HUN!

WLECOME ABOARD and meet the crew Smile

(I miss you sooooooooooooooooooo much!) Very Happy

There is gonna be one happy Bear to meet you and hey, I'd love to introduce a special BlueGuy too. They're both a little cheeky - but hun - if anyone can handle them - I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE YOU!

Looking forward to fireworks!

Oh CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEW.......GIRLS CREW, DECKHANDS - there's someone I'd like you to meet Arrow

FLAVOUR QUEEN - the helm is yours whilst you're here babe :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 12:55 pm
Captain Izzie, may I advise caution in the first instance, after all we don't even know what flavor; although I am willing to try and find out! :wink:

MmmmmmmÂ…Flavor of the month!!! Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 12:58 pm
G.I.T.s all aboard tonite......

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3049/gintonicao8.jpg

Gin In Tonic!

and the GIT of all GITs - OH BABYBLUE - she can certainly give you a taste of your own medicine hunni. She's sweet and spice - and hot as chilli peppers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's your elexir these days! Always good to try a new Flavour Queen a? Laughing

(I'm so laughing!)
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 01:08 pm
Well, it just had to be done. I couldn't let Izzy have all the fun when I know that Bear and the rest of the crew are such good friends and look after my soulmate when I am travelling. Really look forward to getting to know you all and want to thank you for taking care of IzzyxxxShe really is a very true and loyal friend and we are so lucky to have her in our lives
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 01:12 pm
CREW - meet my second self! Very Happy

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8228/milksy0.jpg
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 01:16 pm
Welcome F/Q good to have you on board. Did they mention the medical? Just routine I assure you! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 01:20 pm
FQ - are you down the medical centre now?

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/961/ginyv8.jpg

I'm sure Dr. DanDare will exist being a homeopathic typa guy! :wink:
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 01:22 pm
Well Cheers Izzie!!!! So laughing too. Funny old thing- just happened to have a GIT in my hand to raise my glass to to you all. Happy sailing and here"s to lots of adventures!!

Its kinda right to be here.My flavor of the day is Yuzu flavor. Now does anyone know how good that tastes??
All suggestions welcome!!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 01:22 pm
Izzie wrote:
CREW - meet my second self! Very Happy

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8228/milksy0.jpg

Can you assist with which witch is which? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 01:23 pm
Steady hun - FQ has a GIT in her hand!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could be in trouble if she decides to make you her main squeeze tonite! :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 01:25 pm
Just stopping by to say HI to Izzie & the rest of the crew. Nice to meet you
FlavourQueen Very Happy

Try you are still weird Laughing
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 01:28 pm
Oh TTH, I love it when you sweet talk me! Razz
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 01:30 pm
As you can see from our modellng photo, Izzy is the one with the nice walking stick and the built up shoes. I am wearing the sexy headscarf in an enignatic way. You can tell that the effect of a life on G and Ts has really taken its toll. We are both only 21 inreal life!!!
So so laughingx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 01:33 pm
TThun - great to see you. We do miss you. Hope all is well with you Smile

Oh FQ - shall I post a pic of us! NewYear party and basques and cross dressing - whaddya reckon! The one with Morrison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you think the crew could handle it!

I am laughing too. I can see you babe Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/22/2024 at 03:52:30