"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 04:25 pm
ew...... Laughing poop deck - verbal di...alogue.. Razz

You two have a nice Yabber...hugs and kisses...for I must leave

I need a shot of B12...

got anything like that? :wink: on my way to a birthday party...sounds horrendous doesn't it? Makes me cringe to think about having to put one foot in front of the other for that.......it's at McDonalds too,,,gag...could be worse...could be Chuck E. Cheese.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 04:29 pm
Oh missy - you make me laugh!

Try and have fun girlie. Catchya later x Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 04:45 pm
Happy birthday Mismi; have a good time! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 06:02 pm
Ship's Log

Hello! Smile Thanku Alex for taking the helm this morning from our Indeedee, followed by our RH-DJ who gave us smiles as always. Mismi was feeling much better but had to keep running to attend the Maccy-D for a birthday party. Good onya gal, good luck! BabyBlue Cool came onboard too which was happy - tho he was "low low low the boat, gently below the decks". He still had a devilish grin on his face - so I hope all is well with him. Hugs to ((((((((((((((((((((crew)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Our Bear is hoping to join us when he can - he's a busy Bear since he was sent soaring - but with his new PC (Pucker Computer (oh, Brit word)) he will soon be able to catch up with us all! :wink:

So another quiet day onboard - crew are pretty busy these days but we wish everyone a great day, every day and good to see y'all when you can.

Insomniac watch commencing. Rolling Eyes

Crew - you are the Best Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 07:10 pm
Good afternoon all. Just a quick call in before heading out for lunch at local winery. About 15 mins drive away. It is rather cold here today but warmer weather returning soon. Izzieliz how you feeling today??
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 07:16 pm
Hey Girl Smile

I'm K. Tired so settling into my berth soon.

Often one for putting my foot in my mouth at times, I have never actually drunk out of a shoe.....

But in honour of your better "toot" I made you a cuppa tea to enjoy before you leave and put on your heels....

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/2921/p1010603qi8.jpg

Hope you have a lovely time out Indeedee. Enjoy x Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 07:32 pm
Thanks for the cuppa Izzieliz. May talk upon my return but I would say you will be in dreamland by then. So (((xxx))) and goodnight. Hey, do you know the actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson?? Boy is he a hunk!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 07:45 pm
Heyyyyyyy Girl...

I send you a cuppa.

You send me sweet dreams. :wink:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/280/dwaynedh2.jpg

Great team world lovely.

Thanking you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: (xox)x

Edit: Nite all. Hope to see you tomorrow. Thanks crew x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 11:46 pm
Well my hearties the Bear is back and in full 'flight', amazing what you can pick up whilst soaring across the threads of a2k.

Has anybody seen the just started "Women's Men's Lounge" thread? Go and have a look, place a comment and don't forget to lodge your vote!
Makes for interesting reading.

DDXX is off to the winery today, having done a few winery tours myself I know how 'tiring' they can be and I'd be very surprised if she'll be back on deck this evening. Laughing

No "Chardonnai" for mismi, I'd guess she's had only one chocolate thickshake at McDonalds, carefully watching the calories for obvious reasons which I dare not disclose on this thread. :wink:

Might go and join Try on the poop deck and see if he needs a little cheering up, the Captain seems to think he is feeling a little low somehow. Sleep tight Izzie the ship is in good hands.
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 02:25 am
hi all after a long effort at trying to post images..here's a view of how it is back at my place someone named it "God's Own Country" don't ask me who..and hey devil you have entry too..
the eagle's flying around and am having a fight or two with him..he's tempting me too much with pastries these days..think its time for a tea party for the crew and the bear would be the host Smile izzie lovely cuppa Smile

lemme run around and find the bear for anothr fight!
So crew here's a glimpse of this part of the globe Smile
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4301/induun9.jpg
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 02:56 am
Hi verbivore that is a fantastic picture of your part of the world, I don't know whether to admire the landscape or the beautiful lady in the foreground. :wink:

I wouldn't mind tempting to meet her and share a cup of Earl Grey and some of my lovely home made Danish Apple Pastry, do you think she would be interested?

Verbivore I'm right here if you're looking for me but please don't pick a fight, I'm a peace loving bear. Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 04:37 am
Hi Veggie, I had to log on to see your picture for myself as my char-waller and the dhobee waller were arguing as to the location.

I must say it is so very green, so it must be up north, I would guess either; Madhya Pradesh or Himachal Pradesh. Nice though!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 05:19 am
hi try that i dint understand the "char-waller and dhobee waller" part??

and it was a sample..am a toddler in posting images. its in the south ..Smile if you are in this part of the globe you wouldnt be surprised though.

I told you it is named "The God's Own Country"

So keep guessing Try..till i post more of the greenery
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 06:18 am
Hey Verbivore...pretty picture! The area you are in is gorgeous as well...I'll take a shot and say it is close to Uttaranchal.

Hey there Dutchy! I've missed you. I can't stay long. So tired these days. can post a bit then have to go...I will see you all later...

Try - you are up and posting mighty early :wink:

Hope you all have a good day/good night
mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 06:42 am
Nice to see you too mismi, have missed all of you for a few days but now back on line. Sorry to hear you're feeling so tired, give yourself plenty of rest, but I suppose with 3 little boys that is pretty difficult.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 07:20 am
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 07:59 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

So lovely to see you all yabbering. It warms my heart.

VBV - how stunning you are and in such a beautiful country. Thanku so much for sharing with us. Really look forward to seeing more of your world. BabyBlue does a fine job making tea and doing laundry - what a good deckhand to be up so early and looking after us all. Could do with a little elixir myself at some stage - so pop by whenever you can k? Missy, good to see you here - slowly does it girl - priority needs to be you and then you can deal with all the other stuff. Bear - you seem to be up to speed and soaring high - so happy you have got everything sorted.

It's appears it may get a little choppy out there on the seas today with the winds having been so high - so, hopefully the crew are all aboard to make it plain sailing.

Wishing everyone a great day and I'm lovin y'all. Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 09:48 am
Try i dont accept that victory :wink: if u google "god's own country" - u get it Smile so here goes the challenge - Try - try telling where in kerala ;)and dnt tell me ur maid and servant checks a2k posts before u do baby blue Wink

I had a big smile with mismi trying to guess it though Smile never thought u knew about this part of the world mismi.. i found it a cute gesture to knw that uttaranchal is a greeny place..it being far from your world!

Captain - im soo glad u liked it..so here goes the rest

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9246/godscountryzl5.jpg

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/891/gcgd1.jpg
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 09:58 am
VBV - what amazing photographs! How clever are you girl. So - you've got us thinking and sailing into the Arabian Seas...

been rooting around...

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6712/kerala1vf8.gif

If anyone in the world can figure out a challenge .... our BabyBlue can. Cool

Will be interested to watch how you take us to your world. This is a lovely journey to go on with you. Thanku girl, so much.

Smile

Munnar, Ponmudi, Idukki, Palakkad, Vagamon.....
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 11:15 am
Hello Izzie and everyone Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/22/2024 at 05:17:56