"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Roberta

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 01:47 pm
Glad to hear that Dutchy is home. I'm hoping that being in his own place helps his recovery.
whiteviolets

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 06:07 pm
@Roberta,
Thanks, Izzie, for all you have done to support D and A and for keeping us informed. Tricia
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 06:56 pm
@whiteviolets,
I'd like to second that with a big SECOND...

Thank you Izzie, also for conspiring together to make Danny shed a little tear of joy from reading all our messages Smile Forever grateful that this World and the people in it, can be so thoughtful and well, beautiful....
Dutchy

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 01:25 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Ahoy, ahoy, the Cosmic Eagle has landed safely and well, the Bosun is back amongst his beloved yabber crew!

I must start by sincerely thanking every member of the crew for the many messages, PM's and e-mails of support and get well messages. This old codger needed them and I assure you they did the trick as here I'm back at home.

Your messages were an inspiration, I don't mind admitting I became quite emotional when I received the e-mail of 18 pages with your lovely messages in hospital. That e-mail touched me deeply believe you me!

Permit me to thank our dear Izzie publicly for being such a special friend in putting together this lovely e-mail and Found Soul for taking time off from her busy work schedule to deliver this wonderful surprise in my letterbox.

I can't tell you how pleased I am to be home and be able to walk a few steps outside in the sun. My problems are far from over but hopefully each day things will get better.

Once again dear friends thank you from the bottom of my heart for your great support, you've renewed my faith in human kindness.

I'll hope to join you on the threads shortly. LOL

(((All the Crew)))
Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 01:29 am
@Dutchy,
Dutchy is back!!!

Oh, frabjous day! Welcome home, mate!
izzythepush

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 01:37 am
@Lustig Andrei,
May I give Andrew' comment a very hearty endorsement. Welcome back Dutchy.
dlowan

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 01:39 am
@Dutchy,
Great to see you back.

I do hope your health continues to improve....must have been an awful time for you and your loved ones.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Dutchy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 01:41 am
@izzythepush,
YAY The Eagle has landed Smile

So great to see that face on this thread, you get better young man, I like competing with you, or at least saying NO or PFTTTTTTTTTTT

Much love.

(((Kel)))

Ps... Cause of you I learnt how to post pictures Smile
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 02:37 am

The roddys are coming out.

I do love my rhododendrons.

And there is a Japanese garden at Tatton Park, near here, where the azaleas are simply divine.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 03:09 am
@Dutchy,
Really lovely to see you back again, Danny! Smile

Please take good care of yourself ... lots of rest & don't go over-exciting yourself with any of those A2K word threads for a while! Wink Razz

No, seriously, I hope you're feeling much better & very soon!

p.s. thanks for your email message
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 04:54 am
@Dutchy,
Glad to see you back, Dutchy! Your return is this week's A2K highlight!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 05:36 am
@Dutchy,
Wonderful to see you posting, Dutchy! I'm happy that you get to finish your recovery at home. Rest up and sharpen up your pencil!
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 06:23 am
@Dutchy,
Good seeing you back Dutchy!
You have been greatly missed.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 07:03 am
Wonderful to see you post, Dutchy. Glad for you and yours, and glad for us.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 09:07 am
@Dutchy,
(((DEAR DUTCHY)))

My heart is happy to finally see you here. Makes me smile. Praying for strength and quick recovery. Thank you for coming to say hello!
0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 11:04 am
@Dutchy,
Welcome home Sir....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4v2cP-MDo
Peters & Lee - Welcome Home.
Izzie

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 04:52 pm
@Barry The Mod,
Hello Darling Danny and MrsBEAgle

Oh my Spring Chook, I can't tell you how utterly amazing it is to see you onboard. Please don't worry yourself about posting... but in saying that, I know that everyone is just soooooooooooo happy to hear from your personally. Take your time - no pressure in cyberspace.

Danny, I missed you so much. It has been so lovely to talk and get to know Anna over the weeks - you are one verra lucky fella... and I already know how she lucky is... you are both so blessed to have one another and the love you share - I'm so glad you're back with her and will have everything that's important around you and be able to see the PL crew as soon as poss.

I'm hoping you had a restful day yesterday and all went well through the night. I will phone you betweem 5-6pm your time tomorrow as I need a little lay in tomorrow (manic week). Email me or PM me if thats not a good time and I can work around any resting that you are doing, whatever is best for you as I know you're tired and I don't want to disturb your much needed rest, anytime, no worries at all.

Love you Danny Boy... makes my heart full to see you back here and to see you avatar (gosh, can you remember when we did that, still makes me laugh over the 100K achievement) and also to see all the amazing folk on the A2KCrew who have been supporting you all over the board. You are very loved and respected here and were truly missed. I know our Missy is sooooooooooo delighted - love her.

so.... hoist the sails Bosun.... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, too soon... Shocked Razz hehehehhe - we'll give you a few days to recover Razz Mr. Green Cool

http://0.tqn.com/d/golosangeles/1/0/t/p/-/-/KMD07TallShips_0281.jpg

ahahahhahhah Wink <laughter, the best medicine, it was good to hear you chuckling>

I have endorsed this poop-deck reclining area on the deck for all those who need a seat and a rest or feel pooped Mr. Green - you know who you are who are running around, not too well, and those just need to plant their bahookies for a little while and need to sit a while; please have a seat, this ship is sailing herself right now Wink Lovely to see everyone onboard.

http://www.charterworld.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Luxury-Yacht-OMEGA-Upper-deck-lounge-665x443.png

There will be neverending tea, water and fresh fruit... and cashews ( I love nuts, especially choccie covered nuts, but cashews mmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

We will have a rota of serving drinks and changing towels, and bringing snacks out to encourage you to eat a little more. I have it on good authority that Bovril on toast is DIVINE. Puzzles always available.

You Danny, please just lay back and rest and do your puzzles love and let MrsDanny and us, as best we can, take care of you whilst you recover. Please eat and most importantly drink and try and get your strength back darlin'. Meantime, we're here for you and MrsD.

Will speak in the morning Danny... must go to zzzzzzzz now.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Danny, A, M&K&Gkids))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

so very happy to have you back onboard as our Bosun. Very Happy

Loving the crew - still the very best after 4.5 years... thanks folks.

Thinking of those near and far, sweet kisses on the cheek. Wishing everyone a big sleep and BIG LOVE and STRENGTH to those who need it. Mr. Green

x
Izzie

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 04:55 pm
Click...

pics of ChezIz and river on picasa over y'ere, best viewed as screenshow on black screen.

https://picasaweb.google.com/izzielzzie454/HOUSE2ndMay2012?authuser=0&amp;feat=directlink

The Camelia has been crying... Sad but after the storms left... we had a beautiful day yesterday. The bluest skies and the sun was beaming... just gorgeous as the garden sets to bloom Very Happy

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-RJKaV8jDjnc/T6L3cuIA8ZI/AAAAAAAAUC4/Xm1fwpiZqqw/s640/DSC00506.JPG

x
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 05:58 pm
@Dutchy,
How wonderful to come home and see that the Eagle has landed!
Dutchy

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 06:28 pm
@ehBeth,
Hi Izzie, thank you for your kinds words on my return, that also goes for JPB, Sturgis, Ossobuco, mismi, Barry the Mod and ehBeth. Since last night I've tried to sent you all a PM thanking you for your messages here but sofar I'm not having much success as I get the following message:

"In order to prevent mass-message spam, we limit the amount of users you can send messages to. Please wait an hour before sending messages to additional members"

I can tell you the hour wait doesn't work! So can anybody enlighten me what is happening?

Besides that, I can tell you my first day at home went well, took things very easy and was able to walk about 50 yards without discomfort.

Last night I even managed to play the threads for a while which made me feel good.

Dear Izzie you can ring anytime today I'm not going anywhere in a hurry. LOL

I have a feeling Found Soul may beat you though as she has the same idea.

To all the crew, waves from Downunder, I love you.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:27:41