"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 02:04 pm
BabyBlue Cool - how lovely to see you out of the "nest" and on the deck! Hope your day is being very kind to you. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 02:22 pm
Gooood morning all,

Back on board captain. Hope you had pleasant dreams (preferably naughty)!! :wink:

Thank heavens the wind has died down. One person was actually killed and trains were stopped, trees down - it was horrible. But all calm sailing this morning. It is 7.30 am local time and I have been awake since 5.00, so decided to get up and do some chores. Glad to see bear back on board - welcome back Cosmic. Smile Sorry to hear verby had no company last night. Morning try - what are you going to get up to today.?? :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 02:34 pm
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 02:39 pm
My boys read Flat Stanley last year....He went to Ulaan-Bataar, Mongolia and the other to Juneau, Alaska. Cute pics...I will have to dig around to find them.

How's the crew? Izzie how are the tootsie's today? Hello there Try....can't stay long. I have to get the boys to the park to play ball. Make up game for the rain out Saturday nights.

Hope you all have a good evening...
hugs
mis
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 02:40 pm
Good morning try, this shiela will have a yabbie but no shrimp shrimp please.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 02:41 pm
Good morning missy - have a good day Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 02:44 pm
Hello DeeDee...thank you muchly - you are winding yours down aren't you? Hope you rest well...see you all sson i hope!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 02:46 pm
No missy - mine is just starting - it is 7.45 am. Babysitting Finn today so I will be kept on my toes. Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 02:47 pm
Dee Dee, are you coming the raw prawn while I'm going flat out like a lizard drinking? Laughing

Good luck Mismi40 with the game!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 02:55 pm
Hey girlies....

Great to see ya both. Glad the wind's dropped Indeedee (awful news tho). Glad you guys were all OK. Naughty dreams - who me.... never Exclamation LOL

Missy - good luck to the lads at the game. Hope you're doing much better girl. My toots are doing fine - not too much longer til I attempt to trip the light fantastic Rolling Eyes

BlueBoy - you're a BlueYabby - I'm sure that you could light Indeedees Barbie, you know, being so hot and all that Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 02:56 pm
Tryagain wrote:
Dee Dee, are you coming the raw prawn while I'm going flat out like a lizard drinking? Laughing

Good luck Mismi40 with the game!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 02:57 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 02:59 pm
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 03:04 pm
Heck..... Shocked

there ya go a?

I've heard of BRINE Razz

"Brine is water saturated or nearly saturated with salt (NaCl). It is used (now less popular than historically) to preserve vegetables, fish, and meat. Brine is also commonly used to age Feta cheese. Although brine is used in preservation much like sugar or vinegar, it can be used to great effect in transportation. Brine is a common fluid used in the transport of heat from place to place."

I guess you are a BlueYabby in brine a? And hot to trot too! :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 04:42 pm
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6671/raingardenov7.jpg
By deedeexx[/URL
View from kitchen window - lovely rain
[URL=http://imageshack.us]http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6851/ducksdrivepd3.jpg

By deedeexx
ducks & geese playing in the puddles down the drive
Finally made the photos smaller - this is a test for me so I can go out and take some pics of the bush and surroundings and hopefully some wildlife for you guys to see.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 04:54 pm
Lovely pictures Dee Dee, Hollywood could not do better! Cool
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 05:07 pm
Thank you try - it was lovely to see the rain. Hope more is coming.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 05:10 pm
Indeedee - it looks fabulous where you live... please, more pics when you can girl ... wildlife would be great to see and more of PaPaDD planes.

I'm glad it's been raining for you Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 06:08 pm
Good morning folks hope you're all well today. DDXX thank you for the lovely shots you certainly live in an idyllic part of the country, so much more relaxed than the big city where I live. We had the storm before you did with plenty of damage but no casualties, not to much rain where I am but plenty in the hills behind us. Have a snag on the barbie for you incase the yabbie doesn't come up to scratch. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 06:23 pm
Hi to bear, Yeah it is nice and quiet. But I enjoy staying in the city sometimes and being able to just walk to a restaurant. But can't take city life too long. Have just started the heating up (can't believe we were in a heat wave only last week and now it is freezing) and looks like we are in for a couple of cold days before it warms up again. Crazy weather.!!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/22/2024 at 09:16:01