"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Tryagain

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2012 06:31 pm
Good afternoon all…

Izzie it is good to see you are on the road to recovery and your muse is feeling good.

I hope the same can be said of Tulip.

It is quiet down on the ranch at this time of the year but the weather has been unusually mild which has kept the grass growing, so the hay stays in the barn.

My thoughts are with you Roberta, may your health improve daily; you are precious to all those who know you, and your ‘secret’ book admirer!

I trust y’all are keeping to your New Year’s resolutions!

Best wishes to all from south of the Mason-Dixon line.
http://youtu.be/pvPSHKuu22U
What's not killing us, is making us stronger.
annis

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 07:13 am
Hi all! sh am writing from work, while the students are busy revising!

Tryagain -Am fine apart from being tired!, glad it is Friday!

Izzie glad you are getting better slowly, keep taking hot lemon and honey girl

Speak later
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 08:06 am
@Tryagain,
Afternoon Crew Very Happy

McTag wrote:

That's better than Michael Bubbly, anyway.

I'm not keen on him.

heh, I knew that Wink but I do so love a bit of bubbles now and then! (((((((Taggers))))))x

Thankee IzWithAY - am on the upside now (I think), whatever the bug was does seem to have taken hold rather well... nasty nasty bug. My boss said there's a lot of kids off from school too, so it's obviously doing the rounds. Yuk. I don't sound quite as much like I've swallowed a cement mixer now tho I do sound a bit blokish and crackly. Hey ho! It's a super stunning day... absolutely gorgeous out there. Love it! Hope all is good with you and the kids. ((IzY))

Tryagain wrote:

I trust y’all are keeping to your New Year’s resolutions!

Hay, Little Boy Blue, come blow your horn, the sheep's in the meadow, the cooo's in the corn! Razz

yessiree baby, resolved to be; stronger by the day... hugging you and yours... ((((lyBlue)))) x

TULIP - stop by for a quick cuppa on the way home if you wanna... I'll be picking the little fella up around at the usual Friday time. (((Tulip))) If not, we'll talk tonight. Wanna know how F did in his exams!!!!

TULIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP 'can you hear me' - I cannee text you so log back in girl! Very Happy

Thinking of the crew - near and far...
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 08:28 am
@Izzie,
My little one is off school, he was a bit tearful yesterday. I don't know what the bug we've got is, it's more tiring than anything else. Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better.
Izzie

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 10:17 am
@izzythepush,
Oh, bless your little lad... I hope he feels better quickly ((SonOfIzY))

Tiredness... I think that's a January thang too, the January blues ...

((IzY))

so... here's a happy song... Mr Blue Sky

Spring is on it's way...

izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 12:18 pm
@Izzie,
That takes me back.
Letty

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 01:13 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie, I think McTag is talking about these bubbles.

http://www.animationplayhouse.com/bubbles_smiley.gif

Here's one from Michael to you, lovely lady.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDh4GC7n0ig
Izzie

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 02:23 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That takes me back.

Yeah, me too...

it takes me back a few years of being here... it's AlexChap's song, he played it once and everytime I hear it - makes me think of him. So happy to see him on the board tonight Very Happy Bless him.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 02:29 pm
@Izzie,
Evening Izzie, Bosun just got up, have you got a cup of Earl Grey at the ready?

How is the bug, still bugging you or has it buggered off?

Saturday morning here and have a list of shopping today, found the list under my breakfast plate, Mrs.B is nowhere to be seen. LOL

Take care Captain. (((Izzie)))
Izzie

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 02:42 pm
@Letty,
Ahhhhhh, thank you ((LettyBetty)) Very Happy

I do love our Mr Buble. Thank you Letty.

So, little fella is home and he fell asleep within minutes Shocked - bless him - he's such a tired lad after a busy week at school - gosh, school is big huge work these days, scary. I was watching him whilst he slept... he is the image of his brother... such a doubletake! I think he's beginning to grow - he looks taller Razz

Doc's decided to put me on some different antibiotics - I oughta be a huge lot better by now but I'm still rattling and not quite as right as I should be; docs not happy about my progress... so hopefully the new ones will make a bigger difference. My doc is fab, he does worry about me - his teeny little fella is one of my school kidlets and unfortunately, his lad's also been off school all week... so we're all in the same boat. Much worse for a kid when they're poorly tho - such a shame.

Oh, and brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... it's flippin' freezing outside - literally - chilly chilly chilly and down into the minuses. Gonna be a big hard frost tonight - the sunset was gorgeooooooous tho - the mist was right down in the valley and man, it was stunning.

Okeydokey - off to get a nice hot cuppa, catch ya later x
Izzie

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 02:45 pm
@Dutchy,
Hello Bosun - cross posted with ya, I was prattling on whilst busy being fabulous Razz Nah, bug's still bugging me... no worries tho - I don't feel sick sick like I did and my headhurt doesn't feel like it's about to explode, it's just a tad sore (well, the left side of my cheek is sore which I think is where the headhurt comes in), just need to get rid of this infection going around the 'ole body and all will be coco Wink

Ha, love MrsBEAgle - what a good plan - put a note under the plate and disappear - I love your lady - she's the best Very Happy Big hugs DannyBoy x
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 03:01 pm
@Izzie,
Glad you're feeling a bit better, ((( Iz ))). Wish it were a lot better. I can relate... I feel better but I sound as though I belong in a pulmonary ward <cough, cough, cough, hack, hack, sniff, blow!>
mismi

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 05:33 pm
@JPB,
Hope you feel better JPB. That chest stuff is horrid.

You too miss Iz. Hope that all clears up and y'all are better than new soon. ((Izzie))

Hiya Dutchy and Miss Letty. I LOVE Michael Buble'. He's yummy to look at (eye candy) AND dreamy to listen to. Smile

Izzy - it makes me sad your little one was sad to go back to school. I think Izzie is right - this time of year is absolutely bluesy. For us too.

Hiya McT.

Tryagain - you seem almost normal. I miss you you know. Smile

Hugs to all...have a great weekend.
mis
Dutchy

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 05:39 pm
@mismi,
Hiya miss sunshine, wishing you a great weekend too with the boys and the Prof.
Hugs.
mismi

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 05:41 pm
@Dutchy,
Hello my Dear Dutchy. Smile
Thank you. No big plans...just a little work, a little play...you know - the usual. Smile

What are your plans?
Dutchy

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 06:20 pm
@mismi,
BBQ with friends on Saturday, have the shrimps marinating in garlic/chilli right now, and we may have a beer.......... Smile

Going for a drive in the hills on Sunday as the weather will be mild, find ourselves a little bush pub for a grill. Weekend gone.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 06:22 pm
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/69/Fragonard,_The_Reader.jpg/220px-Fragonard,_The_Reader.jpg

reading along
mismi

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 06:22 pm
@Dutchy,
Sounds lovely. Enjoy every minute of it.

My child is practicing his trumpet. Aye yi yi yi
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 06:23 pm
@ehBeth,
((Beth))

How's that finger sweet Beth?
mismi

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 06:27 pm
@ehBeth,
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/69/Fragonard,_The_Reader.jpg/220px-Fragonard,_The_Reader.jpg

I love this picture. I had it on my wall when I was a little girl...I have no clue where that is come to think about it. I will have to ask mom.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/25/2024 at 10:22:20