"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2011 06:19 pm
@wandeljw,
wandeljw wrote:

Happy Birthday, Barry!

I hope you have a nice birthday tomorrow, Izzie. My sister's birthday is December 24. Christmastime birthdays are fun.

Happy Birthday to your sister on the 24th - she's in wonderful company with our Bosun and Babbling's Niece. Love it. x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2011 06:22 pm
@Dutchy,
Dutchy wrote:

Wow she is here, 47 years young, look at that T-shirt there's the proof, no filling. Razz

heh heh... (if I took a shot of me in a tshirt... ha, it would be filled <shakes head> ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhha

ahhhhhhhh Babbling, my baby girl - I know you are loving me girl. I love you too. xxxx

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2011 06:23 pm
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

Happy Birthday to Izzie and to Barry. Doesn't Dutchy have one soon too?

he does INDEED... ahahahhaha... looking forward to that!!!!! Razz

Quote:

Bless you all and hope your days are wonderful - and the whole year through. Making dinner to take to a friend that just had surgery. I will be back later!

Hugs and kisses
mis

Bless you too darling Dixie - have a nice time with your friend - she is so lucky to have you help her out. See you in the morning. Love you x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2011 06:25 pm
@ehBeth,
Ah Bethie - thanku - that's so me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - well, add a touch of blonde highlights!!!!! Thanku Beth... it's gonna be a great year. Love love Beth.x

x
ehBeth

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2011 06:30 pm
@Izzie,
(it was the pink slippers that convinced me)
Izzie

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2011 06:54 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

(it was the pink slippers that convinced me)

love it Beth... (I thought we had quite similar mouths too!!!!!!! ahahhahahhahhahhaa)

OK, I must sleep, gotta be up early tomorrow and I'm sooooooo late tonight but I was uber excited.

Thank you crew... thank you Very Happy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dutchy

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2011 06:56 pm
@Izzie,
Night, night Izzie, sleep well. x
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2011 06:57 pm
@Izzie,
MUAH!

Love you and sending you many, many birthday hugs and kisses.

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/h/hugs_and_kisses_balloon-3250.jpg
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2011 07:09 pm
uh ohhhh did I miss Izzie's birthday?

Happy Birthday Izzie!!!
verbivore

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2011 10:33 pm
@Stormwatch,
As this day dawns....for you yonder
Heres wishes that cometh your way....
Special little stars I send them there
To let you know you're special in every way
May your day and the years ahead be as special, as beautiful as YOU -
((((((((((((IZZZIEE))))))))))))
verbivore

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2011 02:09 am
@verbivore,
isnt th bday n 23rd? and Bazzas n 22nd? nw am cnfused!
Dutchy

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2011 02:11 am
@verbivore,
You've got it right verbivore, we have another one on the 24th????? Razz
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2011 03:09 am

Happy Birthday, Izzie. Birthday wishes from up the M6.

The cabin boy's choir is live on TV tonight, local BBC only I think, the programme is called Look North-West.
Shame the rest of the UK will be denied the opportunity to view. Gareth Malone, eat your heart out.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2011 03:12 am
@McTag,
If you have Sky you can view any local BBC station, it just takes a bit of looking.
McTag

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2011 03:21 am
@izzythepush,

Okay then, 18:30! Wish the girls luck! This has all been arranged in the last 12 hours btw, due to some other group dropping out. Update, I'm told the programme is actually called North West Tonight.
0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2011 04:14 am
Hi crew.Many thanks for the birthday wishes.I was wined and dined by two good friends in Greenwich Village.I'm now nursing a sore head but must soon get over it as Christmas festivities begin tonight in Essex.

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af138/barrythemod/To%20Forward/pinkvespa.jpg

Happy Birthday Captain
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2011 04:18 am
A very Happy Birthday to you Izzie -

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be; so start every day with a smile and get it over with.
Birthdays are nature’s way of reminding us to eat more cake!

Thank you Dutchy; your gift of camel flees soon saw off my cooties! Sweet man. Do have a most enjoyable Birthday on the morrow.

Dear Brooke wrote elsewhere, “Have one on me!”

I would be most pleased to accept your most gracious and generous offer, I shall ma’am come there directly.

Waves to all the fabulous crew – happy holidays y’all.

Ps. JW Gesegnete Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr!
Do hug your beautiful daughters for me.
verbivore

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2011 05:59 am
@Tryagain,
Birthdays are nature’s way of reminding us to eat more cake!

- agree totally!!!! so bosun - dnt ye worry..i dint miss urs Wink im sure ud be hogging n cakes from today!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy do smething worthwhile too n ur bday Wink for memories sake - rather than just hogging n delicacies and bragging abt them Razz Razz Razz
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2011 06:13 am
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:
Ps. JW Gesegnete Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr!

Thanks, Tryagain, that was very nice of you. Happy Holidays to you also!

(Tryagain used perfect German to wish me a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year.)
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2011 06:47 am
Good Morning Crew Very Happy

Yay… Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all so much – it’s wild and windy here and I’ve been up ‘t farm and GOT STUCK IN THE MUD!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was all a bit like it with the wheels spinning and going nowhere and we nearly had to get the tractor to pull me out – however, I’m back on solid ground and waiting on my little boy coming back from his Dad’s – which is gonna be any minute now <rushes around to hide treats Wink >. Can’t see my car for mud – but hey – ooooooooooooodooooolally!

So, I’m very quickly posting just to say thank you to everyone…

Bosun, Letty, Taggers (I’ll be watching on iplayer), Edgar, IzY, Tulip (up up and away - thanku girl – will call you when S-boy gets in), Tico, jw, Babbling, Missy, Bethie, Stormy, MaMaVerby, JPB(love ya sistah), HarbourMaster (so pleased you had a good time) and baby Blue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will be back later… Razz

Such a Happy happy Birthday lalalllaaaaaaaa

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/27/2024 at 11:22:30