"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

verbivore

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 11:12 pm
@Dutchy,
NNOo!! not slim yet! but im getting there! dont ya worry - give me a couple of months - i did hog on the cake - but i skipped my meals for th day! i surely wil get there sssooon
Izzie

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 02:28 pm
@verbivore,
Evening All Very Happy

Ah, MaMaVerby - saw all your shots on FB - what a gorgeous little chap he is... and those little girls... oh my, so beautiful. So pleased you all got to be together and had a wonderful time. I can hardly believe H-boy is 2 now - so handsome, so HANDSOME - just wanna cuddle him tight. Big hugs to you three (((((((Verby's)))))))xxx

oooooooooh, so, very long day at work and been zzzzing since I got home - yeah yeah, I'm a lightweight. Gotta go and eat something, do a bit of catching up, so will see y'all later.

Thinking of those near and far...

Wishing everyone safe and well.

((((((y'all))))))x
Dutchy

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 02:38 pm
@Izzie,
Evening Izzie, hope you're well besides being tired. Bosun just awake and preparing for a busy day. Changing my ISP to a high speed radio connection, no more telephone lines and rental costs, my present telephone exchange is antiquated and can't handle high speeds, hence the change. Lots of U-tube presentations I couldn't play! Waves from downunder.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 04:43 pm
@djjd62,
Didge wrote:
Quote:
i foolishly said, who doesn't have their costume definitely decided by the day of halloween, i guess i know now, it's your kids

hope you guys have a great time, and hope the pup gets back soon

Oh yeah - I told the boys they can be whatever they want to be as long as they come up with it from things around the house. And they do. Mainly - they just enjoy getting out with friends. And of course getting the candy.

Thanks Didge - Pistol is home now. I just went and picked him up. He was so excited and bless his heart he has the cone of shame on - so he keeps banging into things. I had to bring his kennel up and put him in there - he is still draining from the wound...which is really gross. Bless his sweet doggy heart. He wore himself out and is fast asleep now.

Trick or Treating was great big fun! But I am definitely done. Ready to get the goblin stuff up and put away.

Hugs to you all...gonna go throw the football with Gbaby...brothers are at camp so he is lonesome - he has to make do with me. Wink
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 04:44 pm
@verbivore,
Beautiful children Verbs. Love that little H. The cake is adorable! How perfect for the baby who loves his cell phone!

Happy Birthday to him and big hugs to you!
Izzie

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 04:47 pm
@mismi,
Quote:
Pistol is home now. I just went and picked him up. He was so excited and bless his heart he has the cone of shame on - so he keeps banging into things. I had to bring his kennel up and put him in there - he is still draining from the wound...which is really gross. Bless his sweet doggy heart. He wore himself out and is fast asleep now.

Great news that he's home Missy - big scritches from you. He'll heal faster with all the TLC you can give him. So pleased to hear you can watch over him now (((((Mis))))xx
Dutchy

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 05:24 pm
@Izzie,
That is great news pistol packing mismi, your darling is back home, watch Biscuit so there won't be another stoush. G-boy will be impressed by all the attention from his Mum, don't forget the Prof. though!
verbivore

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 11:58 pm
@Dutchy,
Huggss from H-boy to all ye sweet ladies who hugged him - the guys he says can wait Wink
misssy!!! pistol wil b up and running ssoooonn and u better capture those moments....
lemme sip n my earl greyy! i must tell ye - Izza - the same co, the same flavor - tastes a lot diff here!....nevertheless!
McTag

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2011 10:02 am
@verbivore,

Who was it who said you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs?
Did they try hard enough?
Have they never heard of powdered egg?
So what if it doesn't taste good. We're talking absolutes here.
Roberta

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2011 12:49 pm
@McTag,
McTag, Even with powdered eggs, somewhere along the line an egg was broken.
McTag

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2011 01:13 pm
@Roberta,

You might be forgiven for thinking that. In fact, I too think that.

But the inescapable fact is, you CAN make an omelette without breaking even one egg yourself. So don't believe everything people tell you.
Roberta

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2011 02:28 pm
@McTag,
Oh, you're talking about breaking the egg yourself. A whole different ball of wax.

Don't worry, kid. I DON'T believe everything people tell me.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2011 04:14 pm
Pistol is coming along fine. Thank you Verbs, Izzie and Dutchy. He is such a sweet boy. But he really hates that cone. He hates being in his crate. I don't blame him for either. But because he has so many stitches he can't lick and he can't move around a lot - he whines a LOT. Drives me nuts. Bless his heart.

The twinks are still at camp - and I am going through Twinkie withdrawal. I have NEVER gone this long without talking to my babies. I cannot WAIT to get them home tomorrow.

It has been a short week..has flown by. I am not sure if that is good or bad - but I find with fast weeks, I don't seem to get nearly as much done as I would like. Ah well...it'll do.

Hugs to all. Hope all is going well with all of you Yabberers.

Stormwatch

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2011 05:11 pm
@mismi,
mismi so glad Pistol is home with you. Hope he's feeling all better soon. As much as Remy is giving me gray hairs, I'd miss him if he wasn't around!
Dutchy

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2011 07:41 pm
@Stormwatch,
Morning ladies, feel sorry for both mismi and Stormy, one is going nuts and the other is getting grey hairs all because of Pistol and Remy. Ever thought there could be other reasons, like getting on in years and unable to cope with stress. Laughing (Ducking for cover)
mismi

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 06:12 am
@Dutchy,
As you should ....though I am pretty sure this fuzzy slipper wouldn't get my point across very well. Wink

Have a good day folkses and sweet dreams to you dear Dutchy!
Izzie

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 06:46 am
@mismi,
Helloooo hello

Ha, Mis, pass the fuzzy slipper Wink He's so cheeky!!!!!!!! Hope Pistol is making a full recovery and he's getting lots of TLC. Have a great weekend. Love you much ((Mis))xxxxx

Stormy - how's you girl and how's the snow. Any pics of Remy in the white stuff? ((Stormy))x

((BEAgle)) - glad you got the new email etc all sorted - received, over and out Razz Have you plans for the weekend young man? Send my love to MrsB. Sleep well ((Bosun)) xx

MaMaVerby - the EG tea over here has changed it's flavouring and is not as nice as it used to be Shocked More bergamot - blech! I have to open the packets now and let them breathe for a long while and then it tastes less acidic. Goodness me - who said Twinings could change their tea!!! Can't say it's stopping me drinking plenty tho - do love my cuppa. (((Verby's)))xxx

Taggers 'n Boida - youze boith good eggs Very Happy Love me a mushroom omelette.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Omelette!
Omelette who?
Omelette smarter than I look Wink

Hoping all are well and happy and life is being gentle. Quiet weekend ahead and really hoping it will stop raining for a bit.

(((Blue))) miss you - love and hugs to you and yours.x

Thinking of those near and far xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gonna light me a fire in a wee while and have a cat nap... I'm sooooooooooo eggshausted but work was great this week.

Lovin y'all x
mismi

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 04:51 pm
@Izzie,
hi ther Iz. Glad you had a good week at work. I bet you will be glad for the rest though. I sure will. Holy Cow. I'm tard!

Smile

Hugs all. Not very chatty tonight believe it or not. At least not yet...
I am about to have a glass or two of wine and you KNOW what that does to me.

misXOX
Dutchy

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 04:56 pm
@mismi,
Quick mismi, two or three glasses will do you the world of good after a hectic week, besides I want to hear you yabber. Laughing

Izzie what are you upto this weekend, I hope it is all good. Why not join mismi with a couple of Bailey's than I have two chatty chicks to listen to. Wink

btw Izzie, going into them hills for a birthday party on Sunday with the family.
mismi

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 05:13 pm
@Dutchy,
Well...my tipple talk can be extremely entertaining. At least until I lose the warm fuzzies...then it is not nearly as charming as I thought. Wink

Prolly should abstain. Don't you think Dear Dutchy?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 11:23:41