"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 05:57 pm
@Roberta,
Thanks Boida - do hope you can get some sleep too... been a long day for you. (((((Boida))))) night goil xxxxxx
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 08:00 pm
@Izzie,
Ahhhh Iz. So sorry he is sick. Is it asthma? Sounds like it. It's so scary. Thoughts and prayers are with him and you - I know you want him to rest. You try to as well...I know it's hard when they are sick like that. I rarely sleep a wink when the boys have their asthma attacks. ((Izzie))

Ignore me. I'm silly.
Dutchy

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 08:03 pm
@mismi,
How can I ignore you my dear miss sunshine, you're not silly but a very devoted mother, they don't come much better than you. (((mismi)))
verbivore

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 04:28 am
@Dutchy,
Hope S boy is fine Izza.. - thoughts and prayers are there!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 11:56 am
Izzie, How's the kid?
JPB

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 12:31 pm
@Izzie,
Checking in and catching up. This doesn't sound good. I hope S-boy has managed to find some air and some relief. Hugs to you both.
Izzie

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 12:35 pm
@Roberta,
Hey Y'all

Little fella had a pretty good day thanku - cough medicine, sucky lozenges and a very relaxed day seemed to help a lot and he did manage to get some sleep last night. He's not had asthma before and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have it, his chest was just real tight last night and he was whistling a bit - the cold potter in the garden did appear to make a difference.

He's gone to his Dad's for a few nights with meds all packed up so hopefully he'll be alright now.

Thank y'all for thinking of him Very Happy

x
Izzie

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 12:37 pm
@JPB,
Hey JPB, cross-posted with you - no worries, he's doing much better - it's always far worse at night but he sounded so much better today - not barking as much.

Hope you are well and all was good in N'Awlins ((((((JPB)))))))) xxxx
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 01:14 pm
@McTag,
Tags, I just read this wonderful news. I join Izzie et al in the do-telling when you return. Haven't been much south of Rome myself, and will be all ears. No detail would be too small.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 01:20 pm
@ossobuco,
Izzie, just read about S-Boy, get better soon, S.

I don't want to get all nosy, but interested re if asthma and if so what he reacts to.

Hugs to both of you - both of you must be exhausted.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 02:13 pm
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie glad to hear that S-boy is on the improve, now you take it easy during his absence and get some much needed rest. Bosun having a quiet weekend ahead, meeting up with sister and family who have just returned from a trip to the old Country.

Queen Elisabeth doing well, very popular in Canberra where she presently is, met our Prime Minister yester day who caused a bit of a stir by not doing the traditional curtsy on meeting her, but by just nodding her head. Queen didn't seem to mind as they happily chatted away for a while.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 03:36 pm
@Dutchy,
checking in while I'm killing time before I head out to a concert

http://www.torontoconsort.org/season/schedule.html

Quote:
Venetian Splendour: The Music oƒ Johann Rosenmüller

the Consort always brings interesting music to our attention

good to hear that S-boy is breathing better
Izzie

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 04:56 am
@ehBeth,
Gooooooooood Morning!

Hope you had a great time at the concert Bethie ... ahhhh San Marco inspiration...yep, mmmmmm.

Beautiful day in the SW... I mean so beautiful, stunning - blue skies and sunshine. Windy with all the leaves floating down, swirling around down onto the river, they dance on the water before heading out to sea. Storm coming in tomorrow, gonna need to batten down the hatches for this one.

Spoke to S-boy - he's cough, cough, coughing. Poor chap - not much anyone can do for a cough but it's mighty annoying for him Sad

Wishing y'all a good weekend

Thinking of those near and far, be well, be safe ...

x

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 01:43 am
C'MON NEW ZEALAND!

Rugby World Cup Final

(missed t'other match) Sad

Good Morning Crew Very Happy
Rockhead

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 01:44 am
@Izzie,
permission to come aboard, captain?

go all black dudes and dudettes...
Izzie

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 01:47 am
@Rockhead,
HA! I just PM'd you when I saw you up Razz

Margo reminded me about the match - where in the world was I for the Wales/Aus match....Shocked waiting for Tesco to arrive and it had completely slipped my mind. DANG! Threw me for a loop as it was on a Friday!!!!!

Let's play rugby...

did you get a live feed?

Putting a brew on...
Rockhead

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 01:50 am
@Izzie,
I dunno. gotta check dutchy's old links to see if I can find it.

I was here last night too. got my kiwi days mixed up. gracie helped me figure the error of my ways...

kinda fuzzy yet. gonna take a cold walk around the cabin and see what bubba's up to, now that I know you're here.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 01:53 am
it's on. (got my hot link)

Dagg, Jane, Smith, Nonu, Kahui, Cruden, Weepu, Woodcock, Mealamu, O. Franks, Whitelock, Thorn, Kaino, McCaw, Read.
Replacements: Hore, B. Franks, A. Williams, Thomson, Ellis, Donald, S. Williams.

"the all blacks"
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 01:55 am
urf. they're making kiwi jokes.

I hope play starts soon...
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 01:57 am
they are bashing the french, though. I always enjoy that...

"It's France, though, isn't it. They're arguing amongst themselves, and they all hate the coach. It's like the 2006 and 2010 football World Cup squads rolled into one, and multiplied by some good old-fashioned industrial action. On the flip side, of course, they've knocked New Zealand out of two of the last three World Cups, which will give the All Blacks pause. But most importantly of all, they're France. And France, so the cliché which I'm only too happy to trot out goes, are due a stellar performance every now and then. They've not had one in this World Cup, yet have made the final? Could the stars finally be aligning for Les Bleus, the only Big Nation yet to make off with the Webb Ellis Cup." ...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 07:18:48