"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

GracieGirl

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2011 03:48 pm
@ossobuco,
Oh, Aunt Osso, don't worry. Im sure your smile's fine.

What a jerk of a doctor! Rolling Eyes

Hi Izzie!! Mr. Green
Izzie

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2011 03:52 pm
@Rockhead,
ordered - arriving tomorrow....along with liquid soap (4 of ) bruhahhahahhhah! Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2011 03:56 pm
@ossobuco,
Actually, with my eye, it was just my eyelid which I have got used to and know it's from being tired... but it's increased a LOT and is also under my left eye, to the left side.

My smile (posed) is not symmetrical at all. My right is lower than left, always - but that's a confidence thing for me I reckon.

Map face... I like that. I don't like mirrors tho Wink

edit: I agree, I think it's the nerves too, shooting pains are PAIN!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2011 04:00 pm
@JPB,
Thankee... JPB - yep, off to bed now, early start for the school run.

So need to sleep. (((JPB))) xxxx

Hi Gracie - do hope your exams went well today and all is good in Graceland - no more fainting I hope. Will have to say Goodnight Gracie - see ya soon and have a good day at school tomorrow young lady (((Gracie))) xx
ossobuco

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2011 04:07 pm
@GracieGirl,
Not a jerk, since he explained it to me, why he was asking. I worked in medicine for a lot of years, and understand the precautions on lawsuits.

When I later worked in landscape architecture, my then boss did handshake contracts with a follow up one page letter, and those folks always showed up as repeat business. He had rather gentle contract letters that grew tighter legally over the years, but still, max, page and a half.

As it happened, he is japanese american raised with braceros in california, and most of those clients were chinese los angeles folks. The handshake was the important thing.

When I was in business later for myself with a partner, we had gentle but tight contracts, but got a lawyer in on some state highway stuff and a few other serioso biggies. Contracts got incredibly long and bored even us. Plus insurance for us exploded.
All very grim. I liked the handshake days.

So, the doctor isn't a cad, it's the reality of medical practice here, and why a lot of costs are up, up, up.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2011 04:15 pm
Sleep well, Izzie.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2011 08:53 pm
@Izzie,
Agua, uje, water...sister...are you dehydrated? I have leg cramps and such when I get dehydrated. must drink LOTS of water. LOTS I SAY!
Take care of you. Wink

Beach was amazing. Cannot even begin to say how wonderful it was. Loved laying in the warm sun and sitting in an innertube with mis bebe's floating in the waves. Something so healing about the whole thing.

Centered and going back at it tomorrow.

hugs and kisses baby. ((Izzie))
Love you all.
Rockhead

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2011 09:00 pm
@mismi,
does your innertube look like a duck, feather?

cuz I think mebbe I saw you on the local news tonight...
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2011 09:33 pm
@mismi,
Glad you're enjoying the sunshine mismi however I'm intrigued by the "mis bebe's" floating in the waves, I don't know what to make of that expression. What I'm thinking is probably totally wrong. Wink

Miss Izzie please do as JBD suggested, see Dr. first thing in the morning, doesn't sound all that good. Hope you have a restful sleep.

I'm off to the beach with my little tribe.
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2011 10:14 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

Hi Gracie - do hope your exams went well today and all is good in Graceland - no more fainting I hope. Will have to say Goodnight Gracie - see ya soon and have a good day at school tomorrow young lady (((Gracie))) xx

Thanks Izzie! Exams were okay I guess. I mean, it wasnt as hard as I thought it would be and I think I did pretty good. No more fainting- that doesnt happen often and that's probably why everyone freaked out about it. Im fine. Smile
Everything's Great in Graceland! Haha! GoodNite Izzie! Very Happy ((((iZZiE))))xxx
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2011 10:15 pm
@ossobuco,
Yea, I guess that makes sense. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 02:54 am
Twitch free (except for the eye which is winking madly - ack) - whole body is aching tho...some shooting pains. On the whole, not bad tho Mr. Green

At work, it's soooo much to do I can't see the wood for the trees - heh heh - it's forest skills day and it's absolutely tipping it down - they're all out there in their wellies and waterproofs but hoping to get the hot chocolate on the boil Shocked Smile

Catch y'all later x
verbivore

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 03:04 am
@Izzie,
Fabulous Bday passed by! and Bazzaaa yea i sampled and gobbled up the dark chocolate Very Happy
2nd day in office!!! busssyyyyyy bt happyy ! touch wood, Gob bless, fingers crossed and what not!
Izzie

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 12:46 pm
@verbivore,
Evening All

MaMaVerby - so verra good to see you so happy Very Happy

Brrrrrr over in the UK today - grey and miz. Joints are crahpiola - things are on the downturn again - other than that, all is tickety!

Wishing everyone well and thinking of those near and far...

verbivore

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 02:15 am
@Izzie,
Seems to be a silent day here! Izzaaa wish to catch up online smeday..im sure this new timing will help me to do that! Hope ur legs get fine soooon...
waves to alllll
Dutchy

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 02:28 am
@verbivore,
Fancy bumping into my beautiful friend from India at dinner time. How is life treating you verbivore? Are you and your little man well?

All quiet again at the Bosun's house Izzie, the clan has left and are on their way home, but not before talking me and Mrs.B into spending Chritmas with them in PL. Trip booked, paid for and is a done thing, don't waste anytime, I'm just like you. Smile

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Winking at you Izzie. ((()))
verbivore

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2011 02:11 am
@Dutchy,
OOOO!!! so ure on a roll this xmas!!! wheww i pity those in the kitchen! theyd miss their xmas celebration - cooking for you Razz
Alls well here - and the lill one is doing just fine - lill prankster he is!!!
McTag

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2011 12:10 pm

My computer was broke, or at least maladjusted. Now it is fixed again, thanks to the cabin boy, moonlighting as the radio operator (Sparks).
Now full steam ahead.

Left hand down a bit.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2011 02:30 pm
@verbivore,
Verbivore you're a little behind, now with the summer approaching the Bosun made sure he looks trim, taut and terrific! My eating habits are very sober indeed and I drink a lot of water. I can't say the same for you as I know what you like to indulge in. Smile Show me a slim verbivore and I'll eat my words. Wink
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2011 03:05 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

Evening All

MaMaVerby - so verra good to see you so happy Very Happy

Brrrrrr over in the UK today - grey and miz. Joints are crahpiola - things are on the downturn again - other than that, all is tickety!

Wishing everyone well and thinking of those near and far...

Tickety?

I'll assume that's a good thing.

Phooey on your bones. Maybe if you stand on your head, down will be up. Worth a shot.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 03:35:44