"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 05:00 pm
@mismi,
Will you be wearing that polka-dot bikini that fit you so well mismi? Wink Please make sure you don't get sunburnt then I again the Bosun wouldn't mind applying his special Eucalyptus lotion to sooth the pain! Waves xxx
mismi

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 05:04 pm
@Dutchy,
Wow. That pic just won't go away. Razz I will be thinking of you as I apply my SPF 50 lotion. Wink
I do love waves.... (are you waving or commenting on the ocean?) Wink
Dutchy

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 05:54 pm
@mismi,
Do you remember that picture you posted once? I still have it on file. Razz I was waving at you, have a most enjoyable weekend. I will be rocking tonight. Ha. ha.
mismi

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 05:56 pm
@Dutchy,
Yes - I STILL look that way. In my head anyway.

I am waving back to you! Wink
Dutchy

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 06:09 pm
@mismi,
You're like a good wine, gets better wit age, I'm sured you STILL look as good. Changing the subject, I remember your beaches were terribly polluted because of that oil spill, is that all cleaned up? They'll never learn as they have started to drill for oil in the Australian Bight, right in the middle of my sons Tuna fishing grounds. The fishing industry opposed it but our dumb Federal Government allowed it. Money speaks all languages. Cheers.
mismi

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 06:17 pm
@Dutchy,
You are sweet Dear Dutchy. The beaches are mostly clean...I still think tar balls are washing up occasionally - but it's nothing like it was. But down around Destin (Florida) it was never as bad as it was along the coasts further north and west...so sad. Money does speak the loudest. It is unfortunate that it seems to always win the fight...Hopefully they won't have any disasters like that deep horizon oil spill. Nauseating.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 11:05 pm
@mismi,
C'MON IRELAND...

Shane Williams just scored a TRY for Wales... hehehe - I didn't mind saying that

BUT C'MON IRELAND NOW...C'MON IRELAND...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 11:06 pm
@mismi,
Missy - BEACH - oooooh do hope that works out for you Very Happy YAY
Izzie

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 11:41 pm
Wales seem to be stronger right now, Ireland are gonna have to notch it up a gear Wales 10 - Ireland 3

Nearly half time and haven't had a cuppa yet.... need my tea - gone 't put t' kettle on...

I'll make a pot just in case ... Wink
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 11:53 pm
@Izzie,
Hello Izzie, up and about early today, aren't you? How is S-boy this morning? Wish I could do some birdwatching where mismi is going, never seen any American birds, should be a rewarding experience. So what are you up to today, besides watching rugby?

Had a laugh this morning when my friend and partner dropped in. They will be spending a fortnight in the UK on a tour but also spending 5 days in London in two weeks time. I asked them where they were staying in London and he said he booked a Hotel in Vauxhall! So whilst they were here I googled Vauxhall and saw that it is referred to as a "Gay Village" and he couldn't believe it. Laughing Have you heard of that?

M. and family dropping by tomorrow. K.will stop here with the kids and M. will fly home as he has to start work on Monday. Should be a bit of fun. Cheers. (((Izzie)))

ps, I'll settle for a cuppa.
Izzie

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 12:01 am
@Dutchy,
Hey BEAgle... up early for the match Mr. Green

I'm pulling for Ireland but they gotta come on a bit..... ooooh... they're close to the try line

So glad you'll be seeing M,K and kids Very Happy

Vauxhall has a bridge... that's about all I know about Vauxhall

ooooooooooh, nearly a try, his foot looked like it was in touch... arrrgh

EDIT: TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(I'll pour a cuppa... think Rock may be getting a live feed, best get another cup)

and not sure if K-bro is coming out for the BIG match at 8.30am... England v France

just had to crank up the heating here.... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

10 - 10

S-boy is still not brilliant but he's gone to his Dad's for the weekend so hopefully he'll be feeling a little better today. Thank you for asking Very Happy

OH MY - another try to Wales... good grief, fast moving
Dutchy

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 12:08 am
@Izzie,
10 - 10 at the 48th minute, match live on TV here. Hope your Country men beat France and your visitor turns up for the big one. Go England!!!!

Oh, oh Wales leading 10 - 15, what happened? Saw the photo decision but Wales missed the kick.
Roberta

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 12:08 am
@Izzie,
Iz, This rugby business makes my eyeballs spin around in my head like cherries in a slot machine.

I'm glad you're excited and enjoying the whole thing.

My team is out of the baseball playoffs. I blame myself. I didn't watch. When I don't watch, they don't win. It's karma.

Have fun, kid.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 12:13 am
@Izzie,
they did a spot check, and found out I was Amurrican.

no feed for me.

but I can follow along the stats like I do with major league baseball.

Hi Boida...!

do got me a cuppa goin' on, though.
Izzie

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 12:13 am
@Roberta,
Thanks Boida - glad you got some more sleep - but goil, that's a lotta weight to lose Shocked rest all you can, neb, snack, sleep...

Rugby is the most amazing game... gets my heart pounding

yep BEAgle - the big match is coming up !!!! in just over an hour - I've got butterflies in my tummy already... really hoping that K-bro is coming on out, but he had a long journey down from Essex yesterday so... haven't heard from him, but kettles on if he turns up Very Happy and bickies ...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 12:14 am
@Rockhead,
BEAgle - what feed are you on, can you PM a link to Rock to see if he can use that one, the ITV one is UK only Sad
Izzie

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 12:15 am
@Dutchy,
yep, no conversion
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 12:17 am
@Izzie,
I'm watching the game on Foxtell our pay TV channel direct from NZ, R/H won't get that in the US.
Izzie

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 12:19 am
@Dutchy,
ah OK... he's got commentary but no view feed

actually, I don't have butterflies, I actually feel quite sick about the England match... we have to win it to go through... ugh

eating ginger biscuits...
Rockhead

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 12:23 am
@Izzie,
ginger biscuits sound good, but prolly got flour in them.

I'm thawing some cherries out for later. gonna do apricot preserves on toast instead of bbq.

my tummy will thank me tomorrow...

"Rhys Priestland was unlucky to have missed the penalty after the ball hit the right post."

10 - 15 now.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.18 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 07:38:22