"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

margo

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 12:23 am
Good pix, Iz

So that's what the countryside looks like when it isn't pissing down! You're just doing that to tease me!

Wilkinson...BAH!!!!

Oz have to face the Sefricans this weekend!
Izzie

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 01:06 pm
@margo,
Evening All!

What happened to the sunshine Shocked Winter arrived and it's gonna be a dark and stormy night Wink

heh... well, it's a tad windy and wet out there (bucket's in the conservatory)

Too too much work at work and knackered as usual.

Wishing all well, thinking of those near and far - and sending posivibes to our Boida and hoping she will be better soon.

I'm calling:

Ireland
England
South Africa ('eh, close call with Oz) but I'm fancying the Sethfricans
All Blacks

Yep Margo - more matches this weekend... quite excited I am. Little fella is also supposed to have a match too - not sure if he's gonna be on the bench, will have to wait and see.

must go eat...

<yawn>
Dutchy

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 02:23 pm
@Izzie,
Evening Izzie, good to see you this morning, you missed all the fun yesterday. This morning the Bosun is fully dressed in his shorts, T-shirt and sandals, heading to the beach and do a bit of 'bird-watching' Wink Goodnight Captain.
Izzie

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 04:09 pm
@Dutchy,
Hahaha - from what I can gather you were running around in a teddy... and wishing for a jello wrestle, which I do believe Missy and Stormy had ya pegged boyo Smile ((((BEAgle))))

gotta go zzzzz now, been catching up on some never-ending work.

y'all take care

(((((Blue))))xox miss you.x. Love to you and yours xxxxxxxxxxxx

G'nite the woild http://freeemoticonsandsmileys.com/emoticons/Mood%20Emoticons/sleep.gif
mismi

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 05:06 pm
@Izzie,
Sleep well sweet petootie. Smile

"Bird watching" eh Dutchy? I guess that is a nice way of saying "ogling". Razz
Dutchy

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 06:28 pm
@mismi,
Ah mismi you got the Bosun all wrong. I'm a committed Twitcher, armed with my binoculars, I study the various 'bird' species I sight on the beach. Razz Spotted some unusual creatures this morning all with very little feathering. Wink I hope I made myself clear. (((mismi)))
Izzie

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 01:31 pm
@Dutchy,
Evening Crew Very Happy

TFI Friday tomorrow - I'm soooooooo tired.

heh heh ((BEAgle)), yep, you'll be twitchin' on the beach Wink <pats beak, strokes feathers> Crystal clear Bosun Very Happy

((((Missy))))) - nearly the weekend girlie... then time to play and sleep. LYmuch x

((Blue)) miss you, love x

I'm working myself up to watching a documentary tonight which I know is gonna make me blub - but it's a feel-good story and puts things into perspective.

Little fella is on the bench this weekend which is actually quite a blessing as he's still not 100% well - he went to bed just after 8pm Shocked 4th form is certainly stretching him, so much homework now and exams and tests and blah. He's started with his new flute teacher (she comes to the house) and he's taken to her and she to him - he's been flauting away tonight "Hark The Herald Angels Sing" (the fave of the moment) - gosh, he plays so beautifully, brilliant tones.

Anyhoo, getting more excited about the rugby on Saturday - hoping that K-bro will be coming over to watch with me if he can. Little fella will be at his Dad's for the weekend so I'm gonna be catching up on my zzzzzzz's.

Thinking of y'all, Y'ALL... x
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 03:48 pm
@Dutchy,
Oh yes indeedy you are clear as glass. Wink What a great cover story. Razz

((Iz)) Thanks you hun! Love you too. Looking forward to the weekend. Need a break - fer real.

Hope you all are doing well.
xox mis
Dutchy

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 03:56 pm
@mismi,
That's my story mismi and I'm sticking to it. Wink Hope you do get your well deserved break this weekend, tell the Prof. to spoil you a little.
spendius

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 05:01 pm
@Dutchy,
Professors are well known Dutch to prioritise spoiling themselves.
Dutchy

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 07:42 pm
@spendius,
Not this one spendi, the Prof. is a devoted husband and father to his children, no wonder mismi is a lucky woman.
Izzie

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 12:39 am
@Dutchy,
Morning Crew

Little fella is off sick again today and the bugs are going around school; he's not really been right for a while now Sad He has a pile of GSCE books to revise from and as Friday's are a shorter school day than the rest of the week I'm hoping that he won't miss too much today; they will email him anything he needs to look over before Monday.

Still quite dark outside... gonna put 't kettle back on.

Izzie

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 01:02 am
@Izzie,
Happy Birthday MaMaVerby

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-em4X6FL8itg/TdqgFm5zUyI/AAAAAAAAGWk/ZJEjBb8_omk/s640/20.jpg

http://www.hundredsandthousands.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/chocolate-birthday-cakes.jpg

Have a fabulous day Little One and I hope you get to go and play for the weekend.

All love to ((((you, Eby and H-boy)))) - have a wonderful day. xxx
Dutchy

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 01:55 am
@Izzie,
Best wishes to S-boy Izzie, I know he will get all the TLC you can muster. I'll have an earl Grey please with milk and sugar.

Wonder if verbivore will provide the cake? Happy Birthday Pearl of the East, may you and your family enjoy a fabulous day.
Izzie

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 03:08 am
@Dutchy,
Thanku Darlin'

He's still asleep right now...Shocked we got up at 6.30 but he wasnee good ... he's zzzz'd since so I'm gonna let him catch up and wake him in an hour or so if he's not got up.

Kettle's back on... tea
http://www.gongfugirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/jing_earl_grey.jpg
milk and sugar on it's way... Wink

mismi

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 04:34 am
@Izzie,
Happy Birthday Verbs! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Ahhh Dutchy you are sweet. The professor can indeed be a bit distracted by his books - but it doesn't take much to get him back to what's important. Wink
Lingerie, food, skillet upside the head. The most persuasive things I have. I am sure your wife knows exactly of what I speak. ((Dutchy))

Good Morning sweet Iz. I hope S'boy gets to feeling better soon. We just have allergy things going on. We are in that wonderful 'tween spot where it's hot during the day and very cool at night...it always seems to produce a lot of snot and sore throats and chapped lips for the boys. Lovely. I am NOT looking forward to bug season. I hope you steer clear of it hun. Thanks for your encouragement. (((IZzie)))

Have a wonderful day. ((hugs you all))

0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 04:41 am
@Izzie,
Thanks for the cuppa Izzie. S-boy still going to his Dad this weekend? M. and family will drop in and see us sometime on Sunday.The kids have already told me to take them to Hungry Jacks, the equivalent ofd McDonalds, if you don't have them in the UK. They made a special phone call to tell me that last night. Smile

ps. Cross posted with dear mismi, hi there, hopen you enjoyed your screw-driver miss sunshine. Wink I was tempted to join you with a rum and coke but I'll wait until tomorrow as i will be attending a birthday party. (((mismi)))
mismi

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 04:43 am
@Dutchy,
Hope you have a great weekend with the kids Dutchy.

I found this for Mamaverb's Birfday.....

Dutchy

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 04:47 am
@mismi,
Hiya gorgeous I added something to my previous post as we cross posted. Smile
mismi

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 04:54 pm
@Dutchy,
Why thank you good lookin'. I hope your Saturday rocked. I might be going to the beach this weekend. Leaving the professor here to watch his football. I am so excited. SO EXCITED!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 09:28:40