"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

ehBeth

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 04:35 pm
@Izzie,
the vistas that just go on and on are wonderful

I'd want to climb up and then lie down and watch the sky spin above me.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 04:35 pm
@JPB,
JPB wrote:

Oh, indeed!!! I wouldn't have been climbing up on those rocks however!

How are you today, Dutchy?

Very well JPB, thanks for asking. Glorious day here and I'm about to take Mrs.B out to town, may have a German meal for a change, my turn to shout, and that is what she has indicated. Smile
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 04:36 pm
@JPB,
I concur, glad S-boy got down from there ok.

And the ponies photos - best I've ever seen, Iz.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 04:37 pm
@Izzie,
Good nite Izzie, talk to you tomorrow. (((Izzie)))
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 05:13 am
@Izzie,
I wanna' kiss that horsey right on his fuzzy muzzle. Beautiful pics Iz. As usual. Roberta is in my thoughts and prayers today. As are you all.

It's Monday. Gotta go back to doing all that stuff I do Monday to Friday. Smile
Hugs you all. Smile
Dutchy

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 05:15 am
@mismi,
Have a great week mismi, love to kiss your fuzzy muzzle too. Wink
mismi

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 11:20 am
@Dutchy,
ummmmmm - thanks. I think.

How did you know about my mustache? Razz
Dutchy

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 02:49 pm
@mismi,
I've told you before my little black book has lots of little secrets about you and Izzie. Laughing
spendius

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 02:51 pm
@Dutchy,
What about the big secrets Dutch?
Dutchy

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 02:56 pm
@spendius,
My lips are sealed about them spendi!
izzythepush

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 03:19 pm
@spendius,
I have heard a whisper about your dark secret, something about a windswept moor, a blighted oak, a widows lament and some cheesy nibbles.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2011 03:52 pm
@ehBeth,
Love a big view of the world Bethie Very Happy

Evening Crew

tard here and going to zzzzzzzzzzz shortly - doors went it - I now have big windows, no bars - waiting on the conservatory to have big blue sky.

ZyP - wotsits! Smile

Missy... Osso.. couldn't ya just nuzzle these (putting them on Boida's thread)

Ponies
http://able2know.org/topic/89445-573#post-4749954

BEAgle... you are a baaad boy - neigh ...errr... nay! (((D)))) x

(((Blue)))XOX X miss you and yours xxxxxxxxxxxx

Saw this today... thought of those near and far ...

Where there's TEA, there's hope... (so says my kitchen wall Wink )

and the full version for those I love and miss

Thinking of Boida and Letty too... xx

must zzzzz... so tired - lovin' the crew x
verbivore

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2011 05:53 am
@Izzie,
pheewww my last few days....tensed- LOADS of responsibilities falling onto ma head! loooaadds to learn! all i do at home is play with the kiddo! no time to read..
izzaa those snaps! temme i can pack my bags and come over!!! how i wish i could!!!

izzythepush

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2011 07:04 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

ZyP - wotsits! Smile

I've heard tales of quavers, those cheesy biscuits they sell at the Co-op, AND Dairylea triangles.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2011 08:27 am
@Dutchy,
Quote:
My lips are sealed about them spendi!

Ah--ah!! Oh--oh!! "Them" eh? You admit they have big secrets then that you know about and you're not telling.

I mean to say old boy!!--if you know about these big secrets these ladies will know about them too or else you know something about them that they don't know themselves. Which is a bit far-fetched in my opinion.

I don't believe it myself. All that mysterious stuff. Romantic "can I **** you now?" wheedling. Baloney. They've "got no secrets to conceal" from me. The scriptwriters on Coronation Street have them dissected on the table for those whose own experience has been insufficient.

I'll not quote Ted Hughes on the matter but I'll point you to the note on page 11 of of his book Shakespeare and the Goddess of Complete Being.
Dutchy

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2011 02:57 pm
@spendius,
Good try spendi but this is not a gossip thread. Laughing As an Officer and a Gentleman I respect the ladies around here!
spendius

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2011 03:11 pm
@Dutchy,
What sort of a thread is it? All Aboard it says to yabber.

I suppose from what you say that you disapprove of that old custom of the ladies withdrawing to a sitting room when the brandy and cigars were passed around at the end of dinner.

On these threads all our conversations of necessity take place in the presence of ladies and a veil of discretion is drawn over their secrets. And we get shredded. We have no secrets. Like Bob Dylan said--"I didn't tell her what my private thoughts were but she had some way of finding them out." That's one of the big secrets.

No wonder everything is going to pot.
Rockhead

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2011 03:37 pm
@spendius,
if you've something to say, spendi, spit it out and quit rocking the boat...

what you are doing is not yabbering.

closer maybe to slobbering...
Izzie

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2011 03:43 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

I suppose from what you say that you disapprove of that old custom of the ladies withdrawing to a sitting room when the brandy and cigars were passed around at the end of dinner.

I think you have mistaken this for the Titanic, Spendi.

Good grief. You're tittle tattling for the sake of it and for what, to get a rise out of it? Why?
Izzie

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2011 03:46 pm
@verbivore,
verbivore wrote:

pheewww my last few days....tensed- LOADS of responsibilities falling onto ma head! loooaadds to learn! all i do at home is play with the kiddo! no time to read..
izzaa those snaps! temme i can pack my bags and come over!!! how i wish i could!!!

Day at a time MaMaVerby - work, then play.

You know you and yours are welcome here anytime now or in the future. Love to (((((you, Eby and H-boy))))))xxx
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 04:40:07