"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

McTag

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 02:23 am

I got some thumbs-up in the practice last night so I am actually beginning to hack it playing bass with the big band.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 08:04 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:
I have strength held in my heart

thinking about this a lot today
Stormwatch

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 09:54 am
@ehBeth,
Sending positive vibes to Izzie....

Tournament is still going. N's team has not had a loss yet, we play final game(s) tonight. Second game will be played if we lose the first, it's double elimination. I'm hopeful, the team has been playing well.

Hoping everyone is having a wonderful day!
Dutchy

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 05:05 pm
@Stormwatch,
N.is doing fabulous, hope you can tell me tomorrow they've won the final game.

Waves to the crew from downunder where we just had our coldest fortnight on record. Brrrrr. Temperature never exceeded 13 degrees! (10C).
ehBeth

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 05:25 pm
http://www.leehansen.com/clipart/Holidays/GrandparentsDay/images/heart-hand.jpg

I'm heading out to Kingston tomorrow to spend some time with hamburgboy as well as MAB and her herd (human and furry). Looking forward to it, though I'm a bit nervous about how rowdy Very Happy the seniors are going to get (there's a wine and cheese with live jazz at the retirement home)
Stormwatch

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 06:53 pm
@Dutchy,
We won the district tournament 10-0 !!!! Yayyyyy
We are on to the state tournament starting Saturday.
N. told me he is going to be the starting pitcher.....I'm biting my nails already.
There will be tougher teams there.... Shocked
ehBeth

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 06:54 pm
@Stormwatch,
Stormwatch, that is terrific news.

Don't forget to swing the trophy tour past the yabber-liner Very Happy
0 Replies

hamburgboy

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 06:54 pm
@ehBeth,
joke from the " retirement RESIDENCE " :

Quote:
"Laughter doesn't require teeth."
--Wil Newton

... and neither does the food being served - you can suck it through a straw -
well , perhaps not always , but ...

Wink
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 06:58 pm
@Stormwatch,
Magic news Stormy. I will be rooting for N. and his team on Saturday! Best of luck.
Izzie

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2011 04:15 am
@Dutchy,
Thank you Mags … Charlie came and stayed last night, my best friend… we talked, I talked a lot, things I fear saying trying not to let them out of the confines of my head - but things I can say to her, and we laughed too, we both cried, about Ryan. She has great faith in the BigMan, I lost or misplaced mine a long time ago – or have I – I don’t know anymore. I saw my Godmother last week – I thought of you Mags – I will post up a picture of her for you, she turned 99 and her faith is her world. It made me think of your thread about your god-daughter and your other thread… I just wanted to say that even tho we get older and our lives go on, your god-daughter will come back to you – she knows your there, as I know mine is…no matter how long I don’t see her – she’s with me - and as S-boy knows his Godmother is with him… S-boys Godmother is Charlie. I know this is a difficult time of year for you – two year anniversary, it hardly seems possible it’s been 2 years – yet you hold your best friend in your heart still, and always will. She won’t leave you either. Thank you for your thoughts, love and consideration. ((((((L&R)))))x

STORMY – am so proud for you too, well done N! Well done YOU MOM! Ahhh, harder teams to play against, but that’s what will make him better. You only truly know that you win, when you’ve felt the loss and the carry on to improve and move forward. So even tho it may be tougher games – WOW, he must remember how much he’s achieved – he’ll go far in life Stormy – and he’ll have y’all as a family to support him. Ha, I better hubby is whooot woooting – will be woooting here too for him. Go N, good luck on Saturday! Congratulations, can feel your pride and joy. Please do take pics for us if you can – we would love to share that with you if possible. X Thank you too. X

Ah BEAgle – yep, vibes are pulsating, thank you. No worries hun. You keep warm fella – before you know it summer will be upon you and you’ll be in the blistering heat again. Love you D. x

Beth … just... http://i20.twenga.com/jewelry/pin/heart-in-hand-nurse-tp_7218961037024838425b.png Have the best time this weekend Bethie <passes anti-sneezing meds Wink ) – enjoy and hope you take photos. Love love Beth to you and HIM xxx

Hamburger – very lovely to see you – enjoy your weekend and have a great time with Beth Very Happy

McTag – how I would love to hear you thrumming and plucking – you’ll be ready for the band in no time! So pleased for you that you’ve got it all in working order. ((McT))

Boida – gunug, what a lovely word… gunug gunug gunug…thanku - I’m inflecting with a g’nug. Glad the steroids are working for you… breathe goil, breathe. x

Osso – thanku – the 8am procedure is this http://breastcancer.about.com/od/breastbiopsy/p/wire_localiz.htm
In short - http://www.y-me.org/information/diagnostic/localization.php
Lesion is not palpable, not teeny, hopefully all benign; only one metal tag could be placed during the original core biopsy, hence, they will go with wider margins with the surgery which will be in the afternoon. I just hope he can see what he’s removing and does it in one shot – all of the mammograms are very clear with what’s there, when he goes in, hopefully he’ll be able to see it clearly too and chop chop chop. Done then, if all goes to plan. 10 day wait for sectioning, dyeing and blah. Seems an inordinate time to wait but I’m sure it will be fine and if they know the results before, he said he would let me know. x

(((((((((JPB, Missy, Margo, Letty, AlexChap, Blue-xox and crew)))))))))

Charlie is coming back after her meeting for a couple hours so we’re gonna have a chat with S-boy then – he’s going to his PaPa’s tonight and to Tulip-s F-boy tomorrow night as it is F-boys birthday today and he just returned from Italy this morning – HAPPY BIRTHDAY F-BOY, so S-boy will keep occupied there and can talk with Tulip if he needs to. I have to work on Tuesday so he’ll go to his Dad’s Tues and Wed night. Meanwhile, I have to go and fill in some forms so will catch y’all later.

Take care y’all x
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2011 09:12 am
Please say "hi" to Hamburger for me ehBeth (and Kingston too, while you're at it).

Will be thinking of you Izzie (the power of positive thinking, right?)
Dutchy

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2011 10:40 pm
@Tai Chi,
Hi Tai Chi, how are you doing?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2011 11:37 am
op now on Fri - huge screw up at hospital - just found out - I'ze not amused !

http://mydualities.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/woman_pulling_hair_out.jpg

Oh well. Nevermind.
Roberta

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2011 11:59 am
@Izzie,
What do you mean, never mind?

What the hell is going on?

Operation on Friday? What kind of operation?

Izzie, please come back.

What's happening?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2011 12:20 pm
@Izzie,
((((( iz )))))
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2011 01:08 pm
@Izzie,
Well, crahp!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2011 03:41 pm
@Izzie,
Oh Izzie what a bummer, hope you're keeping up your spirits, thinking pink! (((Izzie)))
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2011 03:46 pm
@Izzie,
http://www.myblingring.com/images/designs/pink_kitten_back_small.jpg

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowllllll
Izzie

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2011 08:13 am
@ehBeth,
Operation back on for tomorrow... I'm pretty livid about a few things right now and not in too good a place headwise with this, lupus leave alone my boob - it's like talking to a brick wall, living in a trashed body with a twister in my head - so, I shall prolly post later.

You know I love this crew - thanku - just, I've no voice any longer...

x
wandeljw

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2011 08:24 am
@Izzie,
Keep your sense of humor, Izzie. That has seemed to help you before. Let's hope the operation makes things better.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 10:01:46