"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Black tulip

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:53 am
Izzie your back! Good to hear from you, how's the feet are you wireless?
How you feeling?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:57 am
Hey WW-WOM - am kk. VERY tired but not too much pain. Wireless now - but another cast pulling the biggie toe boy further out - it's kinda snuck to the right a bit. So feels a little tight. But weight bearing in some very fancy shoes and taking it reaaaaaal slow.

All in all - the gal is great - thanku x Smile

(and I've had a nice cuppa tea - yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa!) Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:59 am
Buenos dias, te amo Izzie :wink:
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:59 am
Good on ya! Earl Grey been waiting for you! Cool

Will come round when I can to see the tootsies and new cast!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 06:01 am
Buenos dias, te amo Bear - (smooches) :wink:

WW-WOM - no longer the cast of Les Miserables Feet - only the cast of Happy Feet ( I so walk like a penguin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Laughing )
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 06:25 am
I don't suppose anyone has notice I am now an "enthusiast"!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 06:30 am
OMGOSH

WW-WOM IS AN ENTHUSIAST!

YOU ARE TOO.... AND TRYST IN THE SAME WEEK - THINK THERE HAS GOT BE A BIG CELEBRATION THERE THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/color]
SO TONITE.....k - Let me have a think!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW - your avatar - S-girl and F-Boy methinks - looks like it to me!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 06:40 am
Black tulip wrote:
I don't suppose anyone has notice I am now an "enthusiast"!

Yes I did notice and was wondering at the time if you had noticed your new status. Well done, keep it up, and your next privilege may well be pm's. Smile

Hello Captain, I gather you're home again, well that's one big step forward. Doubt though if you will be able to do the Salsa, musical chairs will probably be your limit today. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 06:43 am
Bear - I don't need to salsa on my feet hunni - it's all going on right here in my head - hey, the feet - I can dip them in some salsa "dip" so they don't feel left out - but I can move with the best of them - it's all just about using the imagination.....

k......not tooooooooo much imagination Bear :wink: Laughing ((((xox)))))
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 06:48 am
Imagination Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 06:50 am
Laughing so laughing........

furtive springs to mind :wink: Lovin' U Aussie Boy - sleep well. Catchya in the morning - and be read for spicy Mexican Razz
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 06:53 am
Like you said, Izzie, you should take it slow. But I am happy about your progress.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 06:59 am
Thanku Wandel - the physical is slow....but the mental is "mad". I will take it easy today tho so no worries.

Hope you and yours are well, especially your beautiful baby girl and the "bigger" kidlets. So nice to see you here. Mexican Nite tonite - hope you'll keep a watch onboard for any mischievous spicy behaviour from the TryBros. Rolling Eyes

Thanks for your thoughts hun xox Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 08:44 am
SO - bright lights, stars, smiley faces and whizzy bop noises…

Our Wicked Wench and PinkBoy have been chosen to be the latest A2K ENTHUSIASTS on our Black Pearl Ship - in honour of this celebration - 2 prizes arrived at ChezIzzie'sMadHouse for them. Rolling Eyes

Presenting to our ENTHUSIASTS I hereby give you both the T-shirt (that's the t-shirt to say - been there, done that)

Ladies First:

TRYST Twisted Evil …..sorry WICKED WENCH WEST OF ME! Very Happy Here we have a beautifully fitted white T-shirt with a hint of wicked red! Enjoy wearing my lovely - you are beautiful!

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7751/w2sw1.jpg

Boys:

TRYST… Twisted Evil .Here we have a beautifully fitted pink T-shirt with a hint of the devil and a tad more. Enjoy wearing lovely - you are so….PINK! Mind your spiky tail -don't want to see a thread snagged a? :wink:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8998/w3rs5.jpg

And how could we forget the BabyBlue's new A2K status…

BabyBlue - You are now an Official GIT Shocked

There is a box for you…..please, go on….open it….

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/566/git1lt9.jpg

Now I bet you thought, being a smart cookie and all that, that you were gonna get one of these…

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7383/gitv20tu4.jpg

The Gyroscopic Inertial Thruster (GIT) uses the momentum and the energy from the centrifugal force of an orbiting hollow ball for producing a linear impulse. This GIT device converts kinetic energy from the translation into rotational energy for generating a thrust. Shocked

Well, we have quite enough thrust in the ships engines, and elsewhere onboard already, so, I sent that one back, and got you this…………

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5072/w4ng3.jpg

ENJOY! Razz

OUR LEGENDARY GURU KOALA BEAR IS NEARLY AT THE 100K - I WONDER WHAT HE WILL BECOME... AND WHAT PRIZE HE WILL RECEIVE! :wink:
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 08:49 am
Good to see you in such fine form Izzie (that Earl Grey tea sure works wonders!) and a big hello to the rest of the crew. Won't be around much today but I'll be back soon.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 08:53 am
Hey Tai - great to see you too. Hope you can come back soon. Look after yourself and jump aboard whenever you can. Very Happy Thanku for my tea last nite - was much needed and enjoyed :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 09:27 am
Dear Ms Lzzie, I have been asked to enquire after your health and wellbeing and report back. I hope you understand the difficulty in maintaining lines of communication.
Respectfully yours.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 09:35 am
Oh BlueBoy - I am ticketyboo and understand that yodelling is a very busy job - all those goats and sheep and just goatcheese mountains. How lovely you are BabyBlue and how much I am hugging you right now. Hey guess what our Rat on board is called - Roger! Very Happy
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 09:47 am
Thank you for your quick reply, although tempting though it is, modesty forbids compliance with your request. However, your words will be well received. May I wish you the swiftest recovery and healing time.
Regards.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 09:51 am
Laughing too quick there BlueBoy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanking you muchly! xox Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/24/2024 at 12:27:19