"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

bigredsshop

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 09:45 pm
Say cappy, that was a lovely post. Hope they did not color blind you with that purple room situation. Hope your feeling better soon Izzie. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 10:05 pm
OOOHHH I luv mexican. I'll be in that captain.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 10:23 pm
I'm bringing the jalapeno on a steek...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1-g05pcccU&feature=related

RH
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 10:55 pm
deedeexx wrote:
OOOHHH I luv mexican. I'll be in that captain.

Como estas DDXX? Fue un placer conocerte. How are you DDXX , it is nice meeting you. Laughing

The old Bear having sailed the seven seas has picked up a word or two of Spanish along the way, as you can see, will come in handy, now we're talking about a Spanigh night.

Bet Izzie's hospital carers are wondering what's going on with our Captain. Well my friend here is another piece to get us all in the mood, I always loved Herb Alpert and his Tijuna Brass, so now presenting a medley of some of his will known hits.
http://pop.youtube.com/watch?v=UuByWtxx8QU&feature=related

Adios amigos.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 11:27 pm
Hey there helm keepers.....

Whaddya reckon - Girl- Zorra ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ -Izzie - or shall I go girlie- oooooooooooh look at her boots - guess I'm going girlie and will stand on a box and just move!!!!!!!! (she looks maybe a little grumpy - oh no no no -we don't do grumpy!)

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9884/56197largeop7.jpg

I was reckoning that make a dashing Alex24 could be Zorro - I think he'd be the perfect gentleman Zorro-Boy

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9924/thelegendofzorropubmrn8.jpg

Indeedee I was really hoping that you will lead the boys … and girlies into the merengue and salsa - I reckon you can teach us all a thing or too…… and I know fer sure you will have tho boys lining up after you girlie. That would be blast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci5bvSL7Ozo&feature=related

K - well my eyes keep closing so I muss rest now. Have a good day. Love Izzie xxxx
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 11:41 pm
Good night Izzieliz. Good dreams of high heels and perfect tootsies. Glad it is almost over for you. Smile Okay guys I have the hips swaying double time- you had better get in line. Let's see what you can do - or do you need a tequila first boys???? :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 11:51 pm
Si mujer bonita ddxx, uno Tequila por favor, muchas gracias. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 12:06 am
Why only one - you can have as many as you want (or need :wink: )
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 01:43 am
deedeexx wrote:
Why only one - you can have as many as you want (or need :wink: )

Ok, make mine a double everytime you have one :wink:
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 02:11 am
I want whatever they have been giving Izzie she sounds in good form!

Mexican I love mexican when is it all happening or have I missed it yet again. Fell asleep on sofa again last night so missed all the fun!

Izzie take care your Mum rang and said you were in for the night.

Drink I need a drink! ok freshly ground coffee is fine! actually more than fine
X
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 02:17 am
Black Tulip I have just the thing for you, percolating a brew of fresh Douwe Egberts coffee right now. What will it be, black or white, and how many sugar?

Thanks for the info on the Captain, she did sound fantastic when she was on line, didn't she. Courageous lady.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 02:25 am
Hi Bear,

mmm white with no sugar but strong! Thanks will really enjoy!

Captain will get there and back before we know it. Is it a party then when she is back? Colllecting my Mum today and visitor tonight so will be busy. Will try and look in when I can. Weekend will be really busy as people are coming for the interring of my husbands ashes on Sunday. Deep breath >>>Wicker man is ready to take to the field, making torches tomorrow. Don't worry nothing live is in the Wicker man it is symbolism.....
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 02:43 am
Your coffee is served as required Black Tulip, would you like a freshly baked scone with strawberry jam and cream to go with it?

Will be thinking of you on Sunday. You will be surrounded by family and friends which will make an obviously difficult day easier to bear for you. If you don't look in we'll understand and look forward seeing you again next week.

Never heard about the Wicker man before, however I have googled him, and am now fully aware of its symbolism. Will you and yours utter the chant 'so mote it be'?
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 03:20 am
Hi, Black Tulip

Just popping up to say you'll be in my thoughts too on Sunday.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 04:21 am
Good Morning y'all.

Izzie - it is so good to see you here and in such good spirits!

I would like to dance with Don Alejandro

Mask of Zoro

grrrr....I would love to tango with him...

Okay we had our first game last night. We were smokin'. It was a blast! At one point one of the boys got caught between 2nd and 3rd and I mean it was back and forth at least three times...then slid into third...safe. It was awesome! Final Score 18 - 9....spanked 'em.

So...we are off to Tennessee today for the funeral. I wanted to come wish you well Izzie.

Hope you all have a good day.
See you all soon,
mis
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 04:42 am
Dutchy wrote:
Your coffee is served as required Black Tulip, would you like a freshly baked scone with strawberry jam and cream to go with it?

Will be thinking of you on Sunday. You will be surrounded by family and friends which will make an obviously difficult day easier to bear for you. If you don't look in we'll understand and look forward seeing you again next week.

Never heard about the Wicker man before, however I have googled him, and am now fully aware of its symbolism. Will you and yours utter the chant 'so mote it be'?

Bear, Coffee is wonderful thanks, Scone and Jam I love!

So Mote it be will be said. ThanksX
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:47 am
I just wanted you all to know how much fun I have here. You are a great group of people. You make me laugh - and I LOVE to laugh. I pray that each of you has a great day - that whatever obstacles and heartaches lie before or behind become less hurtful and that sweet memories are there to replace it. I pray that you heal physically and get back to the lovely life that is yours. I pray that you are successful in whatever you put your hand to and that you find whatever it is you are looking for if you haven't already. God bless each and every one of you...

I'll be seein' ya.
Mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:49 am
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5300/busqf5.jpg
KKKKKKK?!

Instead, Tryst Twisted Evil - our Pink&FluffyBaby has sent you one of these for if you need to travel anywhere. Bless his spiky tail and how kind after all the trouble and expectation the PinkCrewMember caused you yesterday. :wink:

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7501/helioe3.jpg

So crew - I hope allswell today and I look forward to hugging you when you come onboard.

Thanku all again for being here for me Very Happy

oh oh oh - think I missed a congratulations to our lady with the Red Sox - so sending this to her.... with all good wishes onwards and upwards Stormy....

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1638/redsox2008worldseriesbaeg0.jpg
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:50 am
mismi40 wrote:
I just wanted you all to know how much fun I have here. You are a great group of people. You make me laugh - and I LOVE to laugh. I pray that each of you has a great day - that whatever obstacles and heartaches lie before or behind become less hurtful and that sweet memories are there to replace it. I pray that you heal physically and get back to the lovely life that is yours. I pray that you are successful in whatever you put your hand to and that you find whatever it is you are looking for if you haven't already. God bless each and every one of you...

I'll be seein' ya.
Mis

((((((((Mismi)))))))))
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:51 am
Glad your having fun! make sure you laugh for me Very Happy

Have a lovely day and your right A2K are a great bunch of people. Wouldn't have coped without you all!
X
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/24/2024 at 02:21:53