"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 07:15 pm
@mismi,
Hi miss sunshine, hope you enjoyed your roller coaster rides, or weren't you game? Glad to see you back in one piece, in hind sight, the latter would have cushioned you well. Laughing Have a nice Sunday with the boys. (((mismi)))
mismi

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 07:20 pm
@Dutchy,
Oh my you cheeky man. Oh - I rode the roller coasters and it was FUN. My nether region did not stop my teeth from being rattled by the wooden roller coaster though. Apparently not as much fluff there as one needs to prevent the massive rattle of the Rampage.

Thank you...it's going to be a busy Sunday. Baseball and football. No happy nappy. dammit.

((Dutchy)) Hope you enjoyed yours. Smile
Izzie

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 07:21 am
@mismi,
Hey Hey Crew

Loving the PINK - love it! THANKU ALL - a few days 'til Charlie sees the oncologist - keep thinking PINK please. THANKU xxxxxxxxxxx

Misssssssssssssy - soooooo, how was the rollercoaster? Did you have heaps of fun? So verra good to see you onboard - hoping you get your Sunday avo nap in (((((Mis))))))

All's k here - ya know, trundling along Razz Have managed to keep an internet connection and plugged in a mouse Shocked ...

<just.must.not.shout.at.the.laptop.and.it.may.stay.connected>

Anyhooooooooooooooo - autumn is arriving - got real cool over the last few nights - beautiful sunshine yesterday tho.

Charlie's hoping to come down next weekend so that will be great. Can't wait.

S-boy wasn't able to play rugby yesterday for various reasons - but he went along to support his team playing my old school in the town... well, for once, I was so glad he didn't play - minding his size, ya know... 6 children from his team got serious injuries - ambulance called for a broken collar bone (very nasty break and child is in hopsital now) which much to S-boys horror ambulance took 20 mins to arrive (he had a few words to say about that on the phone) and broken ribs for another kid. Oooooooooooooooooooof... S-boy desperately wanted to get on the pitch - maybe next week Confused He's a tough little fella but............ nooooooooooooooooooooo.... not my baby please! He's still got stud marks from last weekend all over his wee legs. He may not get the opportunity to play for a while but last weekend his coach said "that S-boy is immense, who'da thought it being a little lad" - he was well chuffed! He's so fast (takes after his Mom Wink ) and can get in the ruck where no-one else can. Methinks this is not something I am liking so much after yesterday.

OK - off to be slightly productive for errrrrrrrrrrrrr...15 mins or so! Ha!

hugs to those who wanna hug and love to y'all

((((((((Blue)))))) - miss ya, love xox x

x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 07:23 am
@mismi,
Ha - we cross posted Mis... you do make me laugh girlie. xxxxxxxxxxxxx love you heap bigtime xxxxxxxxxxxx

((((((BEAgle)))))) - catching up by PM. x
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 08:33 am
Sunday morning here in Toronto.

Sleep was a bit disrupted as hamburgboy took himself to hospital yesterday afternoon and I was waiting for a call. Got the call about 1 a.m., he was home again and making himself a sandwich. That is definitely one army that marches on its stomach Very Happy

Doing the laundry and fixing myself a nice big mug of tea.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3092/2909774705_59c4215139_o.jpg

Looking at the laundry, marvelling at all the pink skivvies. Who knew?

http://creations4acause.org/images/pink%20laundry.JPG

think pink

Izzie

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 08:46 am
@ehBeth,
Hey Beth - hope that PaPa is doing much better now.

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/text/text_244.gif for Hbg x

ahahaha.. your laundry pic has 3 pink sox!

here's a spare

http://unco.bncollege.com/wcsstore/ExtendedSitesCatalogAssetStore/800_80005_1_32261/images/LARGEIMAGE_235920.jpg

(((((((Bethie))))))))

<doing laundry too Rolling Eyes ... where are all the pairs to S-boys sox? who knows - 3 camouflage ones and not a matching pair in sight>

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ghr/lowres/ghrn490l.jpg
Razz

0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 08:52 am
Do people actually have matching socks?

Really? I cant remember the last time i had a matching pair on.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 09:08 am
@dadpad,
I'd like to say something but I've already started two threads on socks, and it would be embarassing to have more to say on the subject so I have nothing to say about socks.

This time.
Izzie

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 09:08 am
@dadpad,
I tried sending S-boy to school with matching socks but as he boards a couple nights a week and has sport every day - so he comes home with all variety of socks - actually, he comes home with all variety of school uniform and rugby kit with other kids nametapes in! It all kinda evens out eventually.

FQ's daughters both wear odd socks as fashion statements, and odd shoes on occasion - they both look way too cool so there's summat to be said for the gift from the tumble drier and the shoe monster under the bed! Wink

Ha - FQ's done that too - worn odd high heels. She wasn't too impressed with her flying out the door skills that day - still looked good tho!

Then again, we're an odd bunch Wink

Hope life back Down Under is going good for y'all DP - can still hear your voice! Hope too that all is well with the kids. xxxx Very Happy
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 09:10 am
@dadpad,
I have matching socks. Embarrassed I had no idea it was such a rare occurrence.
Izzie

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 09:12 am
@ehBeth,
ha, I just read something about you having shoe boxes Bethie.... Shocked Almost spat tea... you have boxes for your shooooz - LOVE IT!

I have boxes for.... nothing... really, I love BOXES, lots of them, all sorts of boxes... sheesh, that's pretty sad really Confused Embarrassed Love a box! FQ got some beautiful pink and brown boxes over the last few weeks - I'm thinking of trying to sneak them into my car when I next visit! Mr. Green

<buries head in hands... sad sad sad person that I iz.>
ehBeth

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 09:19 am
@Izzie,
Forget about shoeboxes - I have hat boxes too - and hats in the hat boxes.

The shoe boxes are a bit of a lost cause. I was soooo good about using them for years, then I turned 50 and I just started kicking my shoes off anyoldwhere. <sigh> Mebbe it'll come back. I liked having tidy, organized shoes in their little houses.
Izzie

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 09:21 am
@Roberta,
http://www.treehugger.com/cheetah-profile-jj.jpg

perfect

When I come out to Noo Yawk, I will take a pic... and your profile too!

How are you today Boida - managed to catch up on the workload? Glad you saw the pics - that velvety Hawk Moth larva was gorgeous, imitating a snake he was! I have NEVER seen a Hawk Moth here tho - hmmmmmmmm.... maybe the bats nibble on the moths. Will be keeping a close eye out for the moth now.
Izzie

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 09:32 am
@ehBeth,
Embarrassed

<me not a hat person... i have a pin head>

but Charlie loves a hat Very Happy

ok, so I should be going to do something productive - gotta go make the bed up <nightmare that is, trying to get the massive feather doona in the cover> - I think I've been in internet withdrawal for the last few weeks and trying to catch up reading (and ranting at some gobsh!te over on 'nother thread) - just can't seem to make myself go do something useful now I've got a connection - could drop the line anytime!

Going going gone tho... my bed is awaiting being made up! Then my b'room will look as tho the wardrobe has not thrown up all over it!

will be bavk, I hope Very Happy

Big music on today

<shakes head again... lalllllllllllllllllllall la l al lalalllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa >

Razz
Tai Chi

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 10:48 am
@Izzie,
Good afternoon crew. It's laundry day around the globe it seems. So far all the sox are behaving!

This made me laugh:

Izzie wrote:
Going going gone tho... my bed is awaiting being made up! Then my b'room will look as tho the wardrobe has not thrown up all over it!

I'm trying hard to whip the house into shape. While I was away this summer the work horse of the department quit and things have been in an uproar. The replacement lasted a week and a half! So I've been working a lot of hours since I got back and the house has been neglected to say the least. And since we'll want to put it on the market in the spring I've got to start clearing out the clutter -- weeding my pretentious book shelves for a start Razz !

Glad there's been some good news for Charlie. And glad things are okay with Hamburger, Beth. Going to make myself a cup of tea!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 10:55 am
@ehBeth,
Whew! Scary. Glad he's ok.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 06:28 pm
@ehBeth,
Sorry to hear that about hamburgboy ehBeth, say Hi to him for me, hope to see him back here soon.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 06:32 pm
@Dutchy,
Will do, Dutchy.

Just spoke to him, he sounds in quite good form again. Amazing what modern meds and attention from a good doc can do.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 06:37 pm
@ehBeth,
Thank you for that ehBeth, I agree with you what modern medical technology can do for you, I'm a living example, Laughing
FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 02:21 am
@Dutchy,
Good morning crew. I finally have the house to myself today with no visitors for the first time since surgery and have time to think! Its been a tough weekend where I have shut myself away from everyone as I prepare for whatever other treatment I will need. I just sleep all of the time! Crazy.
I really came on to say that I am thinking and praying for Hamburger boy too and that I am sure there are people suffering much more than me right now so you are in my prayers too.
Have a lovely week crew.

((((Crew))))

FQ xx

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/26/2024 at 03:59:09