"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 01:37 pm
Thank you GOD!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Been waiting on the news. I am humbled. Tell Charlie we love her. Everything's gonna be okay.

Off to the dentist for my 6-month checkup. Happy, happy, happy! Prayers will keep on coming.

xo

Just .... so grateful.

0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 04:21 pm
Back from the hospital and breathing in one and a half directions. In all the way, and out about half. Better than before.

I'm thrilled that Charlie needs no more surgery. Thrilled, I tell ya.

Waiting to find out whether it will be chemo and radiation will be long. But the fact is that both will save your life. So they're good things--and awful at the same time.

I've never had chemo, but I know plenty of people who have. On the other hand, I've had so much radiation that I glow in the dark. Hey, I'm a great nightlight. If you need any info (the kind the docs don't provide), just let me know.
Izzie

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 04:30 pm
@Roberta,
Boida - a born survivor and a friend who is more than a friend

following your lead and Charlie will be too

http://www.ramblestrip.com/cheetah_02.jpg

Roberta wrote:

On the other hand, I've had so much radiation that I glow in the dark. Hey, I'm a great nightlight.

yep, your a guiding star... thanku

so glad you are home

gonna sleep tonight for the both you, sis and others who are struggling

will talk in the morning

sleep well (((sis))), sleep well (((Boida)))

long roads ahead, but it helps when you had such an inspiration to follow - love y'all

(((((Blue))))))

((((((((((((((TC, Babbling, Crew)))))))))))))))))))) thanku xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dutchy

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 09:53 pm
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie, wishing you a safe trip to Essex, also strength to Charlie and Roberta. You are three very brave women who despite adversity keep smiling and aspiring others. I admire you greatly.
Izzie

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 02:03 am
@Dutchy,
Hi BEAgle...

setting off later than anticipated

have a laptop that is not playing nice - need to try and see if DrewDad or Rob can maybe help me later... appears from what i read Vista has a bug that hasn't been resolved... and it's decided to bug my laptop ... been dodgy for a few weeks now (superfetch and host windows - ack)

k... car packed, kitties fed, dawgs sorted.... and...

ima off Razz

hope POMcT is having a great fishing trip.

((((((((((BEAgle)))))))) have a lovely evening - love you much. x
Barry The Mod

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 03:25 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

k... car packed, kitties fed, dawgs sorted.... and....

Sean?
Tai Chi

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 05:09 am
@Barry The Mod,
Barry The Mod wrote:

Izzie wrote:

k... car packed, kitties fed, dawgs sorted.... and....

Sean?

<snort>
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 07:33 am
@Izzie,
Excellent news, all things considered!

Safe travels and have a wonderful girly weekend!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 04:41 pm
@Barry The Mod,
Hey Baz...

oooooooooooooh, so not poss to forget the little fella - he's back at school - is boarding for a couple nights and has rugger match on Saturday morning up there... gonna be with Tulip on Sat night and at his Dad's on Sunday...

he loves school so much - has moved up sets and is right chuffed with himself, got chosen for the rugger team and auditioned for the school play today, flute lesson on Frday - likes his teachers a lot - all is as good as it can be at the moment. He'll be needing some time off school soon so making the most of it whilst he's there.

Long journey - 305 miles, had to take car to the garage as the computer dash flashed lights saying there were brake probs - garage couldn't find any and I made it here fine.

Charlie very tired today and has pain in her arm, numbness is decreasing and feeling coming back - feels like stinging nettle rash, uncomfortable. Wounds look fabulous tho. She's very very tired - just a little low, but still positive - it's hard waiting for this final result and treatment plan - that's tiring in itself.

She's in bed now and all is quiet - church bells ding every 15 - this is a nice thing to go to sleep with, always know the time.

Thanku crew for the messages - have hugged her, very gently.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh... tired, gotta sleep.... so tired.

Boida - thinking of you - lotsa deepish breaths when you can goil and hoping the meds will be kicking in real soon. love goil.x (((Boida)))

JPB - gonna scan and email over the path results which give details you may be able to understand... will do this in the morning so if you get a chance anytime to have a look and see exactly what's going on, that would be fab girl. It talks about the lobular and a bunch of other stuff. Charlie is very pro-active - she likes to know the info so she is fully aware of what questions to ask the oncologist... it gives her the control on how to fight this nasty. Thank you soo sooo much for your help.

Won't know about the HER+ for a bit... and from what we've been reading it says that chemo wors better with ER-.... not so well with ER+ - but if HER+ that's a no brainer - chemo it is. Hard waiting... but we realise a little info can be dangerous!!!!!!!!! So we're being cautious.

k..... gotta sleep ................. <please>

waves and hugs to our (((((((TC ))))))))))- good to have you home gal. x and to ((((((((Bethie)))))))))))

(((((((((((Blue)))))))))))) xox x

Missu (((((((((((Missy)))))))))))))) so very much - love you x

lovin' y'all x
JPB

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 04:47 pm
@Izzie,
kk

no worries.

get some sleep.

hugs
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 06:14 pm
@Izzie,
Glad you made it safely Izzie, now a good sleep and the yabbering can begin. Wink I'll give you something to talk about, Mr.Leadfoot alias Beagle got slapped with another speeding ticket. Laughing $226.oo if you don't mind which I now cannot donate to the poor. Mrs. B is furious and is going to spend an equal amount on herself. Mad

Cheers Captain and say hi to FlavourQueen.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 07:11 pm
in the mood for a different kind of dance

Shirley was one of the first public figures to talk about BC. She brought it into the light, where it needed to be.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-OOTL6vwc18/SdvaKGF0B2I/AAAAAAAADEA/GZGgZ0mXsdk/S290/57_25599__Pink_Ribbon_Miracle__$20_00.jpg

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:bMm45-cutZeHlM:http://www.chookaboot.com/images/products/1011008PinkRibbon_l.jpg&t=1
Letty

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 03:24 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth, I love that song. I think Robbie Williams did Mr. Bojangles, too.

Here's another breast cancer survivor.

Olivia Newton John.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHFbhhi_XVc
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 03:45 pm
Hello Sweet Folkses,

I am so happy to hear that FQ's surgery went so well. Prayers are still going up.

Man! I miss y'all!

I may have my computer back tonight.

Hoping to be able to catch up with everyone and everything soon!

((Izzie)) miss you too, hun.

Hugs and kisses!
mis
Dutchy

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 03:50 pm
@mismi,
Hi miss sunshine, so pleased to see you, missed your presence here. Hope you and yours are well, have a great weekend.
mismi

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 10:02 pm
@Dutchy,
Hello Sweet Dutchy! We are all fine thank you. It's football (the U.S. kind) time! Tail gating parties and football all damn day long! Smile

((Dutchy))
mismi

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 10:13 pm
@mismi,
Wouldn't you know? I come to play and nobody's here Sad

:\
Dutchy

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 10:53 pm
@mismi,
Oh mismi, I'm so sorry I was lurking in the background, play with you anytime, on the threads! Wink
0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 05:03 am
@mismi,
It's all down to time zones.Good to see you back Smile Missing your chat about the Prof and the boys.Hope all's good in your world Cool
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 03:19 pm
I've been oot and aboot doing the shopping. Been almost five weeks since I did a BIG grocery run. Whoosh, we were low on a few things. Good thing that it's harvest season. 10 pounds of carrots - less than $2 - the same for potatoes and yellow onions. Picked up lots of other veggies as well.

Laundry's out on the line.

Time for me to do my regular clicking. As part of the rainforest thread group, I've been clicking for the rainforest every day for about a decade now. In the same group of clicks, I hit up http://www.care2.com/click-to-donate/breast-cancer/ as well.

Worth it eh.

(491 clicks through Cleo's account <she started late> , then there's Bailey's account, and my mmm <cough> 3 accounts)

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 06/17/2024 at 03:21:54