"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

ehBeth

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2010 04:26 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:
Love, Medicine and Miracles: Bernie Siegel[/i] ... she's read half of it tonight and is feeling like a new person already - healing the mind...

ahhhh, I love Dr. Siegel's writings - they've helped me more than once
Izzie

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2010 04:34 pm
@ehBeth,
yep yep yep... I'm hoping she'll fall asleep reading the book tonight and will wake up with all the positivity to face the day - Kev won't leave her side and he'll be holding her hand ...

missing her madly here - girls and S-boy have been ab fab - she has "things" to open tomorrow which we've made and will make her smile big at the hospital - we have plans for tomorrow to keep verra busy - not expecting to hear from K until around 4.30-5pm, so... just gotta try and get some sleep tonight (think I may have a bit of struggle on there... Rolling Eyes)

k... off to make some hot chocolates Razz

Dutchy

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2010 06:11 pm
@Izzie,
Morning crew, Friday here and I just woke up after an extremely late night, was Mrs. B's birthday yesterday.

Amazingly when I was thinking pink the song "Lily the Pink" entered my head and now Im humming the words with some adaptions.
We'll drink a drink a drink
To Lily the Pink the Pink the Pink
The saviour of the human race
For she invented medicinal compound
And now he's Emperor of Rome.

You all will be in my thoughts today. (((Charlie & family))) (((Izzie &S-boy)))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2010 06:18 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

I've got a new monitor now, a new screen. It's by LG, and by golly, you need a degree in electronics to understand the instructions.
Whatever happened to plug 'n' play?
The colours are nice, but it's a bit sideways-stretchy at the moment.

Yay for you POMcT...just try plug 'n play and then go back to the de'structions. OOf on them a? Glad you made it into the land of the technogeeks.... not quite there meself... having probs even getting the laptop to boot up these days. Nem'mind. Upwards and onwards. ((POMcT))

Thanks (((((BEAgle)))))) - thinking of you too - gonna go to bed now and see if I can shut eyes - exhausted... need to sleep. Love you D. Happy Belated to A. xx

(((Blue)))) xox x

Night Crew xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and thankeeee
FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 01:09 am
@Izzie,
Off to get rid of this Damn Spot! Prayers and love being received. Thank you guys. Speak when I am cancer free. Love you and thank you all so much. Love you sis. Kiss my babies. Always. Live laugh and Love

Laterz c xx
Dutchy

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 01:16 am
@FlavourQueen,
We're with you all the way Charlie, return to us with a load of your mind and those demons banned forever. Good luck. (((Charlie)))
0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 02:16 am
Rockin' on for FQ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyA_BNIcIZ8
AC/DC - Sink The Pink
McTag

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 02:42 am
@Izzie,

Yes.

As my son says, "When all else fails, RTFI".

(Read the forementioned instructions)

Actually the Cabin Boy came in later, and soon had a handle on the problem. She's very clever.
Izzie

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 02:50 am
@Barry The Mod,
Kids are still asleep - this is good.

Charlie phoned just before she got to the hospital - she was still positive - tho a little shaky - but just wanting to get this over and done with now. We decided that they weren't really inserting a wire - it's actually some big brother device to track her Shocked - I think that makes her a Bond gadget girl!!!!!!!!!!!! 007(TITS)UP LOTITIA - she already has her JAMES (aka Kev), she just needs a G&T in her hand (shaken, not stirred) and all will be coco Razz

So, the surgeon may feel a right tit (ahahhaaha) when he has to tell his anaethetised patient all the things she's gonna ask him to say - but power to the postive... POWER TO THE POSITIVE!

ommmmmmmms, thoughts and prayers - cancer chick will be simply our "chiquitita" later on.

Love you sis... am sending you love and hugs right this minute... it's FEEL GOOD FRIDAY and we're at Crunchie time. I love you x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 02:57 am
@McTag,
Aha... us wimmins is good like that a? I always read the de'structions Rolling Eyes (so don't) - glad the cabin boy got it sorted - clever gal x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 03:03 am
OK... Bird on the Wire... it's in, and she's had 2 x-rays to check all's ok... transferring to another hospital shortly then she'll be radioactive syringed <click click click> and then scanned, then BLUED.

<pass the geiger counter>

kids still asleep - this is good - i'm at sixes and sevens (ha, nooooooooo sh!t sherlock - duh)

tea - need tea!

Dutchy

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 03:09 am
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie, cuppa coming up, you just relax for a moment, ok?
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 03:11 am

Yes, I'm ever so glad the surgical procedure went well. Have a good convelescence, FQ, and a complete recovery.
Izzie

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 03:35 am
@McTag,
oh, correction (this is a time line for her) - 2 mammograms not xrays (squish the boobs - yowzers) - operation at 1.30pm. Nearly at next hospital - she's still laughing and making jokes but a little queasy at the moment. Kev is being big and brave.

Got tea - kids are starting to move - need to go and do now.

Love y'all - thanku. x

Keep the posivibes going... it must not have spread. THINK PINK please
JPB

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 04:25 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

Keep the posivibes going... it must not have spread. THINK PINK please

Absolutely!
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 06:10 am
Hey, Miss Pretty in Pink. I have on my pink pajamas.

http://images.thethingsiwant.com/item/601876.gif

Plus a pinky ring hanging around my neck on a chain of gold. Smile
Izzie

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 06:39 am
@Letty,
OK........... two texts.... both happy

plan A is going to plan

1) "Just had gamma rays! Listened to Elton John. Happy Smile Met Dr Strube (LOVE him) he is going to talk to me thru op as Mr McP is too serious! By tea time no more cancer he said! Yipee. Chilled. Love u xxx"

2) "Just saw Sandy (surg). I didn't hug but told him to tell me when it was out! He has marked me with a pen and told me I could be BLUE for 6 months! Love the smurfs!.... etc"

YAY - BLUE BOOBY BOID!

All going to PLAN - we love it when a plan comes together. Keep those vibes going - we're off out in a mo - J has purple hair and we are VIBRANT pink bra'd and clothed up! Sboy has a pink ribbon! no no no, not in his hair....

yet Wink

KEEP THOSE VIBES GOING.... Very Happy
Dutchy

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 07:05 am
@Izzie,
Sending heaps of vibes and anxiously waiting. Thanks for progress report Izzie.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 07:54 am
bits of pink wardrobe and pins http://cdn.stardoll.com/cms/mag/i/voice/PinkRibbon.png around the office here in Toronto

we have people praying and sending good vibes (pulled in a few folks from different religions to get the bases covered) toward the north east (I'm facing toward Charlie and her soulSis as I type)

0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2010 08:32 am
@Dutchy,
Pulling a late one Bosun? Me to,can't sleep.Ommmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnggggggggg.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 05:37:03