"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Black tulip

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:26 am
ok Bear have taken over the helm. All is well.

Mismi send us some of your sun, it is so cold and windy, keeps trying to snow.

Easter Fair went well apart from me spilling my tea all over the mini eggs which promptly melted some! My daughter fussing over me thinking I was going to cry because of what I had done, but didn't and cleared it up, turned round and someone gave another cup to replace it, thought no-one had noticed but there you go!

Izzie we'll get you in the crows nest if you don't cheer up girl and I'll put that snake up with you! What will be will be, we are here. My daughter S says she's here if you want to talk - think she is becoming an Agony aunt before her time!

We all need cheering up so http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yjnvSQuv-H4
Enjoy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:37 am
Goooooooooooooooooooooood Afternoon Crew

Right - I'm back onboard. WW-WOM - ready to take the helm - thanku for doing a fab job. Thanku also for cake from the kids - mmmmm - can you give my little fella a hug from me, and hugs to you and yours too - can feel S-girl patting my back. THANKU! :wink:

Well - it's a beautiful day, and despite a few troubled waters - I only have to jump on the ship and I find myself smiling big at what a great crew we have here. You are the best. It's been snowing on the moors on and off - but at the moment - the sun is splitting the trees. It's gorgeous.

So WW-WOM - can I have the best of both worlds........up in the nest for a while with the BluesBrothers, then back on deck and kickin' up my heels. :wink:

Don't worry - am happy! It's a pleasure to be sailing. Very Happy
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:46 am
O f course you can have the best of both - your the captain and the captain can do anything they want! Go for it!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:48 am
Mornin' muffins...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqfz1l9s6k0&feature=related

RH
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:51 am
For all of you

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kGNxKnLmOH4&feature=related
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:54 am
Thanks Rockhead - we all sailing together- enjoyed it X
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:58 am
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/050811/121645__wallacegromit_l.jpg

HAPPY EASTER TO IZZIE AND THE ENTIRE CREW!
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:59 am
Happy Easter Wandeljw- eat and be merry!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 11:03 am
Black tulip wrote:
O f course you can have the best of both - your the captain and the captain can do anything they want! Go for it!

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! Very Happy

Oh thanks for the great songs peeps - great Very Happy

Thanku Special Agent Gromit - hey, if ya see the BluesBros can ya send them up to the nest - I'm doing a bit of nesting coordinates and need help to feather and fur it a bit. Thanks hun. x Smile
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 11:43 am
Wish I hadn't gone to that pub - I've been press-ganged to join the crew. What's it like on board and where are we heading?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 11:51 am
White Violet - fab to see you - we're heading any direction you'd like to go. So lovely to have you onboard and crewing. The Bosun Bear will no doubt be climbing out of his tree in a few hours and will raise the flag then. Smile

It's great to see you WytVi Very Happy

Hope you are getting well each and every day.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 11:57 am
Welcome WhiteViolet! You'll love it here.

Izzie?

I been lookin all over for flowers as purdy as your smile is today, and none seemed good enough. So I brought you the whole field! Glad things are brighter for you on this brand new day!!!

http://www.jnto.go.jp/tourism/img/org/6-2.jpg

((((( Izzie )))))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 12:17 pm
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Very Happy

BabblingGirl

A RAINBOW OF FLOWERS! Very Happy

I LOVE IT Razz

THANKU THANKU THANKU Very Happy
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 12:39 pm
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptkomy5xTao

This was my favorite in my younger days, it is just life.

Nice to meet you White violet from one flower to another. Just wait til we have a party night!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 12:44 pm
NA NA NANA NA - (SINGING HERE GIRLIE & CLAPPING HANDS) Razz

When we all give the power
We all give the best
Every minute of an hour
Don't think about the rest
And you all get the power
You all get the best
When everyone gets everything
And every song everybody sings

And it's life (nanananana)
Life is life (nanananana)
Labadab dab dab life (nanananana)

Life is life when we all feel the power
Life is life come on, stand up and dance
Life is life when the feeling of the people
Life is life is the feeling of the band

When we all give the power
We all give the best
Every minute of an hour
Don't think about the rest
Then you all get the power
You all get the best
When everyone gives everything
And every song everybody sings

And it's life (nanananana)

Life (nanananana)
(nanananana)
(nanananana)
(nanananana)

Life (nanananana)
Live is life (nanananana)

And you call when it's over
You call it should last
Every minute of the future
Is a memory of the past
Cause we all gave the power
We all gave the best
And everyone gave everything
And every song everybody sang

Life is life
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 12:48 pm
G;lad you enjoyed it! Just had 2 glasses of wine oops nearly put wind! fancy another glass should I shouldn't I? At least it's not rum!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 02:22 pm

Morning muffins...that's sweet!

Great song...ahhhhhh love it!

Ummmm Black Tulip - go for the second glass of wine...but you may not want to drink AND post! Laughing :wink:

Hiya White Violet - good to see you here...it's fun. Great place to play and catch up with the lovely folks here....

Brooke - love the flowers and there is no better person to send them to...sweet Izzie. You amaze me Izzie - :wink:

okey doke - just poking my head in to say hello...
see you all soon...

Oh Little League...great day...they played all the positions today - rotated. It was fun. Lovely day - 70's (wishing warmer weather your way Black Tulip) and the boys were hitting and playing the positions great. S was half arming everything so we had to pull him to the side and show him what he was doing and what he could do...that seemed to fix it. Started getting that ball where it needed to go then. Quite a lovely day.

bye!
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 02:25 pm
Stopped drinking now, am on water.

Glad to hear you had a great day Mismi. Looking forward to that warm weather!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 03:38 pm
Good morning all, just climbed out of my tree and what do I find? Chocolate bunnies and eggs all over the place, enough for the whole crew to enjoy.
Hope you all have a great Easter, I shall shortly leave and join my family for brunch. We have beautiful weather, cloudless and 30 (86) degrees.
Thoroughly enjoyed reading posts left since my departure last night, you are a fantastic crew as Izzie would say. How is the Captain this morning?
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 03:59 pm
Hello, everybody and thanks for your welcome. Just staying in my cabin for a while as the old mal de mer has got me. Will be around to do my share of the chores soon.

Black Tulip - you have reminded me of a long forgotten book -(by Dumas?)nice to meet you. JustBrooke - good to hear from you, too. Some new friends as well as old on board, then - sounds like I'm in a VERY good place. Mismi and Dutchy, glad to be in your gang.

Wonderful anthem, Izzie!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/24/2024 at 10:25:08