"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 10:59 pm
Nite my darlings - lovin u - thanku you ALL so very much. x Smile
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 02:49 am
Morning, afternoon etc etc. Hope you are all well and not too tired. It's still blowing a gale and I'm off to my son's school Easter Fair. He is a bit nervous about selling things to people!

See you all later - happy sailing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 02:54 am
Good morning Black Tulip, hope your son's Easter Fair is a huge success. Good Luck. Look foward meeting you later.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 04:43 am
Izzie wrote:
Hey TTHun - guess what girlie - you are the 200th page turner - would you like to choose the next theme nite Question
I think Dutchy said it well.........Mexican
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK2HANwsUWg
he even says "snake" Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 04:54 am
You'll find DDXX is having a Mexican evening tonight, I just provided a little music for the occasion. TTH you are a naughty girl involving me with a "snake". Shocked
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 04:56 am
Snakes can be good Dutchy depending on what type Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 04:57 am
How would you know, are you an experienced snake handler? Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 04:59 am
No I am not an experienced snake handler nor do I want to be Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 05:03 am
Well you claim some types are good, maybe you could tell me which ones, so I know which ones to watch for. Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 05:13 am
The good ones are not poisonous, don't bite & don't smother someone.

Edit: Izzie and others, this is the area from where I live:
http://pubs.usgs.gov/circ/c1172/figures/tacoma.gif
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 05:18 am
That description fit me to a T. Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 05:23 am
So, does that mean you want to be called a snake? No, don't answer that. I like you as a fuzzy wuzzy soft cudley koala bear Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 05:28 am
Your taste is immaculate, Bear is sending you a hug. Cool
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 05:33 am
Easy on the arm okay Laughing
Hugs & kisses to you in this cyberland called the internet. Now I am going back to bed for awhile.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 05:37 am
Izzie has already warned me to be gently about giving you a Bearhug, and mismi has told me how to kiss. Laughing Have a good rest.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 07:06 am
TTH the area looks beautiful wish I was there!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 07:33 am
The Bear is climbing into his bunk, good night all, see you tomorrow. Black Tulip please take care of the ship seeing you are up and about.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 08:23 am
Good Morning Folks! I had a wonderful sleep and my headache is gone. I made chocolate chip pancakes for the boys and Boisenberry for honey and I am well-loved in this household this morning...it's a good feeling!

Little ones Migraine is gone, Battery out of the ear, toe is sore but not horribly so - thankfully it is thong sandal season so no worries there..yesterday sucked ...but it is a new day! Off to the the baseball field in a bit...but wanted to come by and say hello....

so...HELLO!

Black Tulip hope the Egg hunt goes well and that you have fun with your kids. Izzie hope you are having a lovely day. TTH - I can't imagine getting up every morning to that view...how wonderful! Hope your shoulder continues to get better. I agree with you...I prefer fuzzy to scaley...RH - me love Animal - like 'em wild and wooly Razz

and Dutchy....I was KIDDING! I better not get any sloppy kisses. Seriously Razz Laughing

See you all later!
mis
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 08:37 am
Ok! I can take a hint; I'll pack my bags and head off into the cold, cold snow!

Poor, poor, pitiful Try Crying or Very sad
You know we would NEVER let that happen. Razz
unless you piss us off :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:21 am
Morning everyone Very Happy
I just jumped on board before I continue with my paperwork. Hope everyone who celebrates Easter has/had a good one. Take care all.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 10/25/2024 at 12:30:09