"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Tai Chi

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2010 05:34 am
What a great way to start the day. Thanks for all the photos McTag and Barry. Any more? (And now I want an elephant...)
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2010 06:21 am
Good morning, crew! Loving the photo journals, Baz and McT. Fantastic journeys, both! Thanks much for sharing. And, how wonderful to see Verby and her family. I loved the picture of auntie holding Penny and smiling big.

Safe travels for all who are venturing out this weekend. Joining you in spirit.
0 Replies

annis

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2010 09:42 am
Hi all,

Oh just looked at Barry's beautiful photos! How wonderful! and Verby and family look wonderful. Am envious! What an experience!

Well my brother in law and his girlfriend have visited and have now left - a very long 3 days! He is gadget mad and just doesn't stop! I have been ill yet again! back on very strong antibiotics which make me sick literally! This was due to a severe throat infection and ear! I have stopped them today but should carry on as haven't finished them but really wanted a glass of wine!

S boy here and the kids have been laughing! We played monopoly - I lost!

Izzie hope you get there safely and let me know the news! Have fun in London with the gang!

Love to all X
Barry The Mod

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2010 01:28 pm
@annis,
annis wrote:

Well my brother in law and his girlfriend have visited and have now left - a very long 3 days! He is gadget mad and just doesn't stop!

Got myself a new phone when I was in Mumbai.What a pain in the butt it is manually typing in phone and contact details! There must be an easier way!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear about the antibiotics.Were they Amoxicillin or Metronidazole? Had a bad tooth before the trip and had to pop 3 a day whilst away.Didn't stop me from having a glass or two though Wink .
margo

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2010 04:25 pm
Annis

You can drink (a bit) with most antibiotics, without problem. The not drinking thing is a bit of a furphy.

Metronidazole or tinidazole - not unless you want to feel really crook.

Great photos from India, Baz!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2010 04:53 pm
@Barry The Mod,
o lucky man

those photos and your narrative are marvellous

I think I'd be overwhelmed just listening to you talk about your trip

Barry The Mod

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2010 08:19 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

I think I'd be overwhelmed just listening to you talk about your trip

Took a hand held recorder and captured the dawn chorus of hundreds of crows plus the sound of the monsoon rains.Would love to share.Working on it!
Looking forward to giving The Captain a hug later today.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2010 08:26 pm
@Barry The Mod,
seems like a mini Youtube documentary is called for - slide show with backing vocals by rain, crows and Bazza!
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 12:07 am
@Barry The Mod,

Quote:
Looking forward to giving The Captain a hug later today.

Oh yes, and the McTags are getting on a train from Oop North.
Tha cabin boy is a great hugger.
Looking forward to this.
verbivore

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 12:35 am
@McTag,
im yet to take th pics out of th camera~! ebys job tht is!
barrrryy give ma HUUUGE hug to captain..wen she lands there!
yesterday had the test again..for Dave... hope he likes it!!!
fingers crossed
Barry The Mod

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 03:45 am
@verbivore,
verbivore wrote:

im yet to take th pics out of th camera~! ebys job tht is!

Looking forward to Eby's pics.He's much better with a camera than me.Hope there's some of H boy and Penny.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 07:15 am
@Barry The Mod,
And just in case you run out of folks to give her a hug from, throw in another one from me please.
mismi

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 11:44 am
@JPB,
Great Pics Barry and McT. I would love to travel some as well. Don't see that happening any time soon!

I am good Iz. So busy. Truly busy. I don't think I really knew what busy was before. I am sorry you are still feely poorly. ((Izzie)) take care sweet friend.

((JPB)) Love seeing you here.

Hugs to you all...
and smooches.
mis
0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 01:02 pm
Hi crew.Harbourmaster here.The Captain arrived safely at FQ's and will be spending some time there so I will not have the pleasure of her company this weekend.The Dadpads are safely ensconsed in their hotel and I, McTag and The Cabin Boy will meet and greet tomorrow morning around 09:30.
Laters.
Small

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 03:23 pm
@Barry The Mod,
WOW! What can I say? You lucky, lucky B*****d springs to mind! lol Looks like you've got a busy weekend ahead of you too. Glad you're home safe n sound, catch up later. love you xxx
Barry The Mod

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2010 03:44 pm
@Small,
Small wrote:

WOW! What can I say? You lucky, lucky B*****d springs to mind! lol

When I hear news of others less fortunate than me,I often forget just how lucky I am.
Did you see the Penny pics?....
http://able2know.org/topic/96041-73#post-4307829
Waves and hugs to crew
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 03:31 am
Hello Izzie and crew.
Going fishing. They are biting.
New lure. Back up worms.
Fog.
Good day.

0 Replies

annis

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 07:37 am
Hi all

It is raining again! Hope you are all well, I am still taking the tablets Eurythromicin, think that is how it is spelt! am allergic to penicillin! Throat still sore and ear still leaking so not much help!

I was was very brave and had a tattoo yesterday! A black sun with a rose in the middle which is purplish and red and gold around it! It looks lovely, but boy the outline hurt so was glad when the filling in bit started.

We played such a funny game Sboy and us yesterday - Rapidough, oh we laughed til we cried!

The boys have sorted out Fboy's room and then the shelves fell off the wall narrowly missing Fboys head! yes I put the shelves up! so out comes the filler and have now taken them down! Am not very good at putting up shelves!!

Wishing you all a great weekend X
0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:30 pm
Hi crew,I'm just back from an A2K meet with Dadpad and his wife,their 2 young friends and McTag and The Cabin Boy.What a very pleasant meet it was to.We met at their hotel near Kings Cross Station and sat around for a couple of hours chatting and drinking tea.Then we got on one of the many tour buses,just to see the main sights.Had a bite to eat at Covent Garden,did a quick river boat trip,then back on the bus to complete the tour.I left them at Trafalgar Square as they were going onto a West End show.I'll post a couple of pics when I get them sorted.Dadpad has plans to start a new thread just for his pics so keep an eye out for that.The Pads are flying back home tomorrow afternoon.I wish them blue skys.
0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 01:02 pm
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af138/barrythemod/002.jpg
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af138/barrythemod/003.jpg
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af138/barrythemod/004.jpg

Did you spot Penny?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 06:39:36