Why 7 days for Creation?

The Anointed

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2022 05:44 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Why dont you listen to Jesus then. You have condemned yourself. I know 100% The true living God-YHWH(Jehovah) sent Michael to the earth and was named Jesus as a mortal. Do you?

Oh, I listen to the 'WORD' of the Lord as spoken through the mouth of his servant Jesus, I simply ignore you and your false teachers who claim that Jesus is the angel Michael in the flesh, totally unbiblical.
kjw47

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2022 12:19 pm
@The Anointed,
1Thess 4:16--Upon Jesus return comes with the voice of the archangel--Only 2 possible scenarios here--It is Jesus' voice or Michael loans it to him--Which do you think?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2022 12:25 pm
@kjw47,
Or he descended into Hades and ripped untold fallen angels voices from them.

There's never more than two scenarios.

It could be artistic licence.

That's two alternatives there.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2022 10:45 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
1Thess 4:16--Upon Jesus return comes with the voice of the archangel--Only 2 possible scenarios here--It is Jesus' voice or Michael loans it to him--Which do you think?

The voice of which archangel? Here are the names of twelve of the archangels, Metatron, Raziel, Cassiel, Zadkiel, Camael, Michael, Uriel, Haniel, Raphael, Jophiel, Gabriel, Sandalphon, if I were to choose one, it would be the archangel Metatron. I don’t know from where your false teachers come up with the idea that Jesus is the archangel Michael in the flesh, and frankly, I’m not interested.

Sandalphon is an archangel in Jewish and Christian writings. Sandalphon figures prominently in the mystical literary traditions of Rabbinic Judaism and early Christianity, notably in the Midrash, Talmud, and Kabbalah.

Some of the earliest sources on Sandalphon refer to him as the prophet Elijah transfigured and elevated to angelic status. Sandalphron and Metatron are post human angels, Metatron is the name that was given to Enoch after he had been translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious body of incorruptible light, and Sandalphron, is in fact Elijah’s angelic name after he was carried up and was also transfigured.

Metatron is also mentioned in the Pseudepigrapha, most prominently in the Hebrew Book of Enoch (also called Third Enoch), in which his grand title, "The lesser YHVH" (The Son of The MOST-HIGH) resurfaces. It is also said that Enoch/Metatron. The anointed one=CHRIST, was the angel who guided Israel through the wilderness.

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up and led me before the Lord’s face.
[Archistratege. Or, "the commander of the armies of the nations, named Michael."]

And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word."

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

To translate something is to change it from one form to another. Hebrews 11: 5; “By faith Enoch was translated so that he should not experience death, and he was not found because God had translated him.”

Hebrews 11: 5; By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him, etc.

The author of the book of Hebrews could not have known that Enoch was anointed as the heir and successor to the throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation and translated into a spiritual being in order that he should not experience death, if he had not read "The Book of the Secrets of Enoch", the only place where the anointing of Enoch occurs.

The word “CHRIST” means “The Anointed One.” Enoch was the one anointed by the Most-High in the creation, ‘The Lord of Creatures,’ as his Heir and successor, (The Son of Man) who is Lord of spirits.

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

But you continue to believe what "YOUR' teachers want you to believe.
I wonder, do they also teach you that Jesus was conceived in the womb of Mary without the introduction of male semen into her uterus? But more importantly, if they do so, do you believe them?

0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2022 11:55 am
@kjw47,
The Greek text reads ἀρχαγγέλου, archangelou, i.e. of an archangel, it doesn't mention Michael or any proper name, merely the voice of an archangel.
kjw47

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2022 03:56 pm
@InfraBlue,
It clearly says-Upon Jesus return comes with the voice of the archangel--Either its his voice=100% correct-Or Michael loans it to him = 0 % correct.
Rev 6 is another proof-The prophecy from Daniel that points to rev 6= 2520 years after the removal of the last king in Jerusalem-Jesus receives his crown. That occurred 607 bce+ 2520= 1914--And at Rev 6 it says--and peace will be taken from the earth, thus ww1 occurred-Why? Because the ride of the white horse( righteouswar) was the war in heaven, Michael took that ride yet it says he receives the crown, only Jesus is getting the crown. Satan and his angels lost the war and were cast down to the earth, angry, knowing his time was short-Filled mens hearts with hatred all over earth=ww1--After ww1 millions upon millions died all over the earth from things mentioned of the other 3 riders.
Daniel 12:1--It is Michael who stands up for Gods chosen here in these last days.
It was Michael God sent to the earth and was named Jesus as a mortal.. He sent his best. Then later at Armageddon Jesus is named as rider of the white horse. Its the same ride, It began at Rev 6 and doesnt stop until 1Cor 15 24-28 occurs.
InfraBlue

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2022 09:18 am
@kjw47,
1Thess 4:16 clearly does not say that. The Greek does not mention the proper name Jesus, and the phrase does not say "the voice of the archangel," but rather "the voice of an archangel," and as I have already pointed out, the name Michael is not mentioned.
kjw47

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2022 05:22 pm
@InfraBlue,
Michael is the only one called archangel in the 66 books of the bible. 1Thess4:16 says--The Lord himself= Jesus.
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2022 02:29 pm
@kjw47,
kjw47 wrote:

Michael is the only one called archangel in the 66 books of the bible.

Ok. In 1 Thessalonians 4:16, the name is not mentioned, however, and the declension article used is "an" not "the."

kjw47 wrote:
1Thess4:16 says--The Lord himself= Jesus.

The passage does say "the Lord himself," and for all practical purposes it can be assumed that "the Lord" refers to "Jesus Christ" mentioned in the first passage of the first chapter of the letter. It does not specifically mention the name Jesus, however.
kjw47

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2022 05:58 pm
@InfraBlue,
1Cor 8:6--There is one God to all= the Father, and one Lord-Jesus. That makes 1 Thess 4:16 clear enough.
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2022 08:25 pm
@kjw47,
kjw47 wrote:

1Cor 8:6--There is one God to all= the Father, and one Lord-Jesus. That makes 1 Thess 4:16 clear enough.

What, exactly, you are addressing isn't clear at all.
kjw47

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2022 02:46 pm
@InfraBlue,
You said the Lord mentioned at 1 Thess didnt say Jesus, i was showing you from 1 Cor that Jesus is the Lord.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2022 03:08 pm
@kjw47,
Ok, right. You didn't have to go to 1 Corinthians to demonstrate that Jesus is the Lord, according to Paul, however. It's stated in the very first verse of the very first chapter of 1 Thessalonians, as I have already pointed out. "Paul, Silas and Timothy, To the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:
Grace and peace to you."
kjw47

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2022 05:38 pm
@InfraBlue,
You said Jesus was not mentioned by name in Thess at the verse i showed, I was proving to you it is Jesus being spoken of.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2022 03:41 pm
@kjw47,
Right. I had already stated that Jesus Christ was being spoken of as Lord in the first verse of the first chapter of 1 Thessalonians.
kjw47

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 01:08 pm
@InfraBlue,
You stated that after, first you said Jesus wasnt mentioned by name when i told you it was Jesus to begin with, instead of agreement --as you already knew it was Jesus and were just trying to deceive in your post.
The Anointed

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2022 04:12 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:

It is the voice of the archangel Metatron, who, in his life of the flesh as the seventh son of God (Adam being the first Luke 3: 38) was taken up at the age of 365 and anointed as the heir and successor to the throne of the Most High in the creation and translated so as to never experience death and whose voice it was that was heard coming out of the mouth of Jesus who spoke not one word on his own authority other than that which he was commanded to say.

Deuteronomy 18:18-19; YHVH, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, says to Moses; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will punish, etc.

kjw47

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2022 10:12 am
@The Anointed,
Yes God sent Jesus--God did not come.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2022 03:12 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Yes God sent Jesus--God did not come.

Yes, God sent Jesus, HE chose him from among the Israelites and sent him to speak HIS WORDS in HIS NAME exactly as he told Moses HE would.

Even though, while Jesus walked the earth 'GOD WAS WITH US' in the body of Jesus, the earthly temple that he filled with his spirit on the day he was baptised: Destroy this temple the Lord commanded Jesus to say and in three days I will raise it up.

John 6: 63; It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no use at all, the 'WORDS' that I speak to you are spirit and they are life.

Deuteronomy 18:18-19; YHVH, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, says to Moses; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish, etc.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2022 03:52 pm
@kjw47,
kjw47 wrote:

You stated that after, first you said Jesus wasnt mentioned by name when i told you it was Jesus to begin with, instead of agreement --as you already knew it was Jesus and were just trying to deceive in your post.

It was not deceptive to say that the name Jesus is not mentioned in that passage, and neither is the name Michael.

What's deceptive, on the other hand, is to say that "1Thess 4:16--Upon Jesus return comes with the voice of the archangel" and passing off this poor paraphrasing as a literal translation to obfuscate, and then present this ruse as there being only two possible scenarios, "it is Jesus' voice or Michael loans it to him. . .," in an attempt to weight your flawed interpretation of the passage.