PACKERS LOSE!!!!!!

George

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 12:31 pm
The sidebar has an ad for "Green Bay Packers Crocs".
Hee.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 11:21 am
kickycan wrote:
The Giants are one of those teams that play well at certain times, only to get the hopes up of their fans, so that they might blow it at the most crucial moment and rip the rug out from any dumb f*ck who happens to actually believe they are winners. They're like the Bills that way.

When the Giants missed that field goal at the end of regulation I was the only one in the bar who jumped up and cheered. I was so happy because the Giants had blown it, like they always do, like they should have. And the outcome, a Packers win, seemed like a given. Then that a-hole Favre threw that interception, and the Giants won. I was shocked.

But then I realized. It's just another layer. It's just another step. One more layer, one more step closer to the championship prize. It's just their way of getting that much closer to the championship, so that they can make themselves look like that much bigger a laughingstock when they get their asses handed to them in the superbowl.

Now for the next two weeks you'll hear a whole lot of bullshit that will, if you let it, allow you to think that this superbowl is going to be something special, and that the Giants might just pull it off.

I predict that by halftime the superbowl will be over. You will all see that the Giants blow, and they shouldn't be representing the cub scouts, let alone the entire National Football Conference. F*cking Giants are going to get there asses kicked all over the place, and I will enjoy every goddammed second of it.

And if the Packers couldn't beat them, then they suck too. Brett Favre should be tarred and feathered.

Get ready folks, for the most lopsided worthless piece of **** superbowl in history.

Just another sorry J-E-T-S fan, you are!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 04:28 pm
JETS my ass. That's another **** team that I couldn't care less about.

I am not an animal! I am a STEELERS fan!
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 05:06 pm
kickycan wrote:
...I am not an animal! I am a STEELERS fan!

Obvious contradiction in terms.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 05:13 pm
I will concede that some of the past Steeler players may have straddled the line between human and animal: case in point...

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHOTOFILE/AACT036~Jack-Lambert-Posters.jpg
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 05:15 pm
Jeez, ya hadda show me that before dinner?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 05:16 pm
Ha! I apologize.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 05:37 pm
jack lambert was an animal -- in a good way...
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 07:08 am
kickycan wrote:

If you are a Steelers Fan, then you should also understand the close relationship between the 2 franchises, specifically the Rooney's and the Mara's. As a result, it would seem odd for you to "hate" the GIANTS.

The J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS....I can understand.

Remember your history. Without great owners like Mara and Rooney, there would be no NFL.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 11:29 am
most football fans aren't deep thinkers like you, woiyo...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 12:33 pm
woiyo wrote:
kickycan wrote:

If you are a Steelers Fan, then you should also understand the close relationship between the 2 franchises, specifically the Rooney's and the Mara's. As a result, it would seem odd for you to "hate" the GIANTS.

Remember your history. Without great owners like Mara and Rooney, there would be no NFL.

Yeah, but the Giants are ****, and the Steelers are great.

Stick that in your helmet and try it on.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 12:59 pm
kickycan wrote:
woiyo wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Yeah, but the Giants are ****, and the Steelers are great.

Stick that in your helmet and try it on.

Based upon the Steelers performance this year, you must be smoking some good stuff there to make that silly statement. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:14 pm
The fact that you are actually trying to debate me on why I like the Steelers and don't like the Giants shows me that you are either very bored, or a complete f*cking moron.

I like who I like, I don't like who I don't like, and the reasons for that are my own. Relax. Even though I don't particularly like the Giants, I won't try to stop you from your nightly ritual of masturbating all over your signed Eli Manning jersey.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:21 pm
kickycan wrote:
The fact that you are actually trying to debate me on why I like the Steelers and don't like the Giants shows me that you are either very bored, or a complete f*cking moron.

I like who I like, I don't like who I don't like, and the reasons for that are my own. Relax. Even though I don't particularly like the Giants, I won't try to stop you from your nightly ritual of masturbating all over your signed Eli Manning jersey.

Well, there is no debating the fact that you like the Steelers.

There is also no debating the fact that you are acting like some juvenile, drunken nit wit.

Enjoy the game! Cool
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:25 pm
woiyo wrote:
Laughing With or without Mara and Rooney... or for that matter, the Jets or Steelers; there will always be an NFL... because of other great owners like Sozobe and myself. Cool
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 02:42 pm
woiyo wrote:
There is also no debating the fact that you are acting like some juvenile, drunken nit wit.

I'm sorry, but based on your previous comments, it seems you are much more fluent in juvenile nit wit than anything resembling common sense. I was just trying to speak in a language you can understand, you twit.

Okay I'm done now. If you'd like to shoot another little jab my way, go for it. I'll let you have one for free.

STEELERS!
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 25 Jan, 2010 02:46 pm
Oops. Looks like I accidentally clicked on this thread and commented on it. Didn't mean to!

But while I'm here, I can't help but notice the thread was posted two years and one day ago, the morning after Green Bay's Brett Favre threw game-ending interception to some asshole on the Giants.

God, I was crushed. And I recall how angry I was that Gus, a Vikings fan, would gloat about it so. Totally classless. But I'm rambling now. Good afternoon.
sozobe

Reply Mon 25 Jan, 2010 03:37 pm
@Gargamel,
OK now that's just evil.

But Gus deserves it so I'll just grab my collateral-damage wound and stagger off stage left.
0 Replies