PACKERS LOSE!!!!!!

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 09:17 pm
I have never been this happy!!!

I love you A2K!!!!

Look!!! Zuzu's petals!!!! Zuzu's petals!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 4,413 • Replies: 37
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 09:18 pm
I am still ejaculating!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 09:18 pm
Plaxico Buress is a god!!!!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 09:19 pm
Someone hug me! Occom Bill? Sozobe? Gargamel?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 09:21 pm
It will take me weeks to come down from this high!

I love the New York Giants!!!!!

I love Eli Manning!!!!!

I am just so friggin happy right now!!!!!!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 09:41 pm
After the Giants beat Dallas, I was pulling for them tonight. Ididn't really expect them to win, however, and chose the Packers in the weekly football thingy thread.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 09:56 pm
Yes, indeed, the chromosome-deficient Manning lucked out and will soon be defeated in the most BORING SUPERBOWL EVER.

But the very nature of this thread raises the age old question: why would someone want to be a peniswipe?
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 10:07 pm
get him, gargamel!
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 10:09 pm
I should probably shut down my computer. And have another beer. You know, before I say something I regret.

The worst thing is, I don't even know why I watch sports. I enjoy the short stories of Anton Chekhov. Why isn't that enough?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 10:52 pm
The Giants are one of those teams that play well at certain times, only to get the hopes up of their fans, so that they might blow it at the most crucial moment and rip the rug out from any dumb f*ck who happens to actually believe they are winners. They're like the Bills that way.

When the Giants missed that field goal at the end of regulation I was the only one in the bar who jumped up and cheered. I was so happy because the Giants had blown it, like they always do, like they should have. And the outcome, a Packers win, seemed like a given. Then that a-hole Favre threw that interception, and the Giants won. I was shocked.

But then I realized. It's just another layer. It's just another step. One more layer, one more step closer to the championship prize. It's just their way of getting that much closer to the championship, so that they can make themselves look like that much bigger a laughingstock when they get their asses handed to them in the superbowl.

Now for the next two weeks you'll hear a whole lot of bullshit that will, if you let it, allow you to think that this superbowl is going to be something special, and that the Giants might just pull it off.

I predict that by halftime the superbowl will be over. You will all see that the Giants blow, and they shouldn't be representing the cub scouts, let alone the entire National Football Conference. F*cking Giants are going to get there asses kicked all over the place, and I will enjoy every goddammed second of it.

And if the Packers couldn't beat them, then they suck too. Brett Favre should be tarred and feathered.

Get ready folks, for the most lopsided worthless piece of **** superbowl in history.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 11:44 pm
Go Jints.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 12:07 am
(((((((((((Gus))))))))))))
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 12:22 am
Whatever you do, Gus, stay away from my mother! She is a die hard Packer fan and I will not be responsible for what she might do to you in your glee at this momentous occasion. Laughing

I, myself, will not be calling her for at least a month. :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 12:46 am
Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 01:19 am
I just woke up to take care of nature's call and I still have this chesire grin emblazoned across my face. However, I feel a bit guilty when I take note of the things I said on this thread, the way I taunted sozobe, gargamel, and Occom Bill during the height of my jubilation.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to gargamel and soz for any comments that may have caused them duress.

And now we move on to the Super Bowl, and, frankly, I could give a rat's ass who wins.

The Packers are gone.

That's all I care about.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 09:04 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I just woke up to take care of nature's call and I still have this chesire grin emblazoned across my face. However, I feel a bit guilty when I take note of the things I said on this thread, the way I taunted sozobe, gargamel, and Occom Bill during the height of my jubilation.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to gargamel and soz for any comments that may have caused them duress.

And now we move on to the Super Bowl, and, frankly, I could give a rat's ass who wins.

The Packers are gone.

That's all I care about.

Yeah, I'm sorry too.

Though I still disapprove of your sniper-style taunting, you know, taking shots without putting yourself out there by actually rooting for a team. Which is why I can only conclude you are a Vikings fan. Because why would someone go public about something like that? That would be like admitting you have VD.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 09:55 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I feel a bit guilty when I take note of the things I said on this thread, the way I taunted sozobe, gargamel, and Occom Bill during the height of my jubilation.

Laughing

Go Giants!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 10:23 am
Pats 54, Giants 10

Because Brady still isn't quite as good as Joe Montana.
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 11:00 am
Let's not forget the Patriots barely squeaked by the Giants not that long ago.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 11:28 am
these aren't your december Pates...

did anyone honestly envision a superbowl without the colts, cowboys or packers?
0 Replies