10 Sickest Movies Ever Made

Coolwhip

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 03:29 pm
kickycan wrote:

Sean of the dead kicks ASS! I love that movie. Funny as ****.

you probably know this but; everyone who liked shaun of the dead should watch Hot Fuzz. Same people different story.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 03:33 pm
Coolwhip wrote:
kickycan wrote:

you probably know this but; everyone who liked shaun of the dead should watch Hot Fuzz. Same people different story.

I'm IN LOVE with Simon Pegg
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 05:40 pm
Coolwhip wrote:
kickycan wrote:

I saw Hot Fuzz. I don't know why, but it just didn't do it for me like Sean of the Dead did.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 05:45 pm
I can just picture it......

Kicky asks girl for a date
girl says yes
Kicky brings girl back to his place
girl is all giggly
Kicky offers girl a drink
girl is all happy
Kicky puts in a SLASHER movie
then kicky wonders....where girl went Laughing
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 06:12 pm
Awhile back, my brother rented a movie called "Bloodsucking Freaks". I had to leave the room after about 45 seconds and couldn't come back. My brother loved it and laughed all the way through. He also enjoyed the "Faces of Death" series.

When I was a kid my brother took me to a drive-in to see a movie called "Gruesome Twosome" about a mother and her retarded son who make human-hair wigs and kill coeds to get the hair. I still have vomiting nightmares about that movie.

I worry about my brother.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 06:18 pm
I saw Faces of Death. That was one of the only movies I've ever seen that actually got to me. After watching that movie, I felt a wave of depression come over me. When it's actual real people dying, I can't just look at it as entertainment I guess. If I know it isn't real though, and it's done well, you could have a scene where a guy dismembers a nun and rapes a girlscout with her disembodied arm while gouging out her eyes with a rusty fork and I'd be like, "AWESOME!"

I worry about me.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 06:33 pm
Is Faces of Death real? Someone told me about it but, I never rented it. If it is real, why is it out for rent?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 06:35 pm
TTh you do not want to see it.

Very real, and very disturbing.

RH
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 06:39 pm
Rockhead wrote:
TTh you do not want to see it.

Very real, and very disturbing.

RH
If it is real, you are right, I don't want to see it.

btw kicky hope that last post was okay. That is what I pictured in my head Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2008 07:40 pm
Yes, TTH, that post was fine. Actually, I thought it was funny.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 05:08 am
kickycan wrote:
Yes, TTH, that post was fine. Actually, I thought it was funny.
You seem like you have a good sense of humor. You know you start the weirdest threads Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 07:30 am
In the new movie "Juno" there is a discussion of ultra-violent movies. I don't remember the names and titles they mentioned. Can anybody summarize the discussion? What movie was it that they were watching?
The movie kinda looked like "Bloodsucking Freaks" (the movie I couldn't watch) but I think it was something else. Maybe the same director.
0 Replies

Paaskynen

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 08:08 am
A candidate for "sickest" as in "nauseating" could be Cloverfield which is rumoured causing the public motion sickness due to the shaky camera movements.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 02:54 pm
Well, I saw irreversible last night. Oh...my...god. I didn't expect it to be a real movie. I mean, I watched Cannibal Holocaust last weekend, and it was basically just a b-movie with a lot of really gross stuff in it. It also had scenes of real animals being killed, which made me sick and pretty much ruined the movie, as far as I'm concerned.

Irreversible, on the other hand, was surprisingly very well-made. It also had two of the most f*cked-up, intensely brutal and shocking scenes I have ever witnessed. I still can't get those images out of my mind. Wow. Very disturbing. If you can handle no-punches-pulled, ultra-brutal and realistic violence, it is definitely worth watching. This movie is no joke.
0 Replies

Captain Irrelevant

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 07:25 am
Something About Mary is the most disturbing movie I've ever seen.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 11:36 am
kickycan wrote:
Irreversible, on the other hand, was surprisingly very well-made. It also had two of the most f*cked-up, intensely brutal and shocking scenes I have ever witnessed. I still can't get those images out of my mind. Wow. Very disturbing. If you can handle no-punches-pulled, ultra-brutal and realistic violence, it is definitely worth watching. This movie is no joke.

Is there really a market for that? And if so, why?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 12:07 pm
Captain Irrelevant wrote:
Something About Mary is the most disturbing movie I've ever seen.
Laughing
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2008 01:28 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Is there really a market for that? And if so, why?

I have not seen "Irreversible" but Roger Ebert's essay on the film is very interesting. The movie actually deals with very weighty themes. The story is presented in reverse chronological order which has an unusual effect in bringing out such themes. If the story was presented in chronological order these themes would have been undermined. It is not a movie intended for an exploitation film market.
0 Replies

biohazard

Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2009 12:38 am
You want sick movie look at French movie Frontière and Martyrs. English you have the girl next door base on a true story,ravenous,chaos,Aftermath,begotten, Japanese movie: Audition, Inferno of torture, the man being the sun, and of course the series guinea pig.
0 Replies