Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,679 • Replies: 51
No top replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 06:45 pm
Why?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 06:47 pm
Waitl'l God checks his "At a Glance" and "New Posts" , hes gonna be pissed. You better look busy cause hes been smiting all over the place.
0 Replies

blakblak

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 07:12 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Why?

Intrepid do you believe in the bible?I really think its all made up. just a bunch of stories that have been exaggerated. Jesus was just an ordinary guy some people thought he did miracles and got resurrected, and wrote stuff about him such as the gospels. The church compiled the gospels they thought were "believable" and now we have christianity. A big flaw in the bible is the concept of virgin birth. This is not only impossible but a mistranslation. The bible was translated from arabic to greek, they translated the arabic word "almah" (young woman) to greek word "Parthenos" (virgin) this brought about the whole concept of virgin birth. One of the many flaws in christianity. Also you should read the old testament and see how morally wrong the god of the old testament is he is jealous racist unforgiving homophobic xenophobic infanticidal etc etc as said in richard dawkins God Delusion
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 08:19 pm
Nice story. But, you have not indicated why you claim God does not exist.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 09:05 pm
huh. I thought this was a poll on "God does not exist", but it turned out to be a poll on "god exists".
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 09:10 pm
I believe in God, only because something had to create everything, but I don't believe in the bible.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 10:20 pm
Eorl wrote:
huh. I thought this was a poll on "God does not exist", but it turned out to be a poll on "god exists".

A Yes or No vote is for or against the existence? Did you miss that part?

The author has still not explained his claim.
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 12:11 am
blakblak wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Why?

Intrepid do you believe in the bible?I really think its all made up. just a bunch of stories that have been exaggerated. Jesus was just an ordinary guy some people thought he did miracles and got resurrected, and wrote stuff about him such as the gospels. The church compiled the gospels they thought were "believable" and now we have christianity. A big flaw in the bible is the concept of virgin birth. This is not only impossible but a mistranslation. The bible was translated from arabic to greek, they translated the arabic word "almah" (young woman) to greek word "Parthenos" (virgin) this brought about the whole concept of virgin birth. One of the many flaws in christianity. Also you should read the old testament and see how morally wrong the god of the old testament is he is jealous racist unforgiving homophobic xenophobic infanticidal etc etc as said in richard dawkins God Delusion

When you get old enough, you'll realize that you can't convert people by pissing them off...

Or maybe you're just venting.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 12:27 am
blakblak wrote:
. . .
black, blak, blak, blak, blakitty blak blak

Yawn.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 04:40 am
That'll teach 'im, neo.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 05:01 am
Laughing
0 Replies

real life

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 08:14 am
Re: GOD DOES NOT EXIST
blakblak wrote:
God does not exist

blakblak read it on the internet.

It must be true.

Those folks KNOW.
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 03:38 pm
Blakblak, you bring disgrace to the word "atheism".
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 03:46 pm
farmerman wrote:
Waitl'l God checks his "At a Glance" and "New Posts" , hes gonna be pissed. You better look busy cause hes been smiting all over the place.

As self-centered as he must be I bet he spends all day searching his own name. It's a full-time job, you know.
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 03:48 pm
Will God abide by the results of the poll?
0 Replies

blakblak

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 03:58 pm
Fine prove to me he does exist. does anyone here really believe in God. If so why?
0 Replies

Krus

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 04:04 pm
Montana wrote:
I believe in God, only because something had to create everything, but I don't believe in the bible.

But Bible is the main principles of faith in God...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 04:05 pm
Maybe your faith ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 04:06 pm
Also, I never said anything about faith. I believe certain things, but faith has nothing to do with it.
0 Replies