One Tree Hill's new season

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 09:14 am
It starts next Wed. They're skipping the "college years" cliche and jumping ahead four years. I like it. Anyone who tried to get into "Saved By the Bell Goes to College" knows what I mean....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 755 • Replies: 3
No top replies

YellowRosebud

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 04:15 pm
I actually didn't watch One Tree Hill before but I saw that they were skipping the college years and got interested. I saw an episode and thought it was pretty good. I like how they transitioned it. What did you think?
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2008 01:16 pm
I liked it! I thought they did do a good job of filling us in on what had happened during the four years the viewers missed without having a ton of backstory. I also like how the actors are playing roles closer to their age. Not being a college student either, it makes the whole thing a bit easier to relate to. Glad you liked! I got hooked a while ago.... Embarrassed
0 Replies

YellowRosebud

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2008 11:57 am
Haha, I can see how you have become hooked. I can see that happening to me too! I've seen the older episodes played from time to time so I might try to catch them and get the background info. Or I might even break down and rent the dvds.
0 Replies