Testicles

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:28 am
Yup, there certainly is Amigo.

Wattsie, I'll make a deal with you. You stop pickin at me and I'll stop pickin back.

I'm truly not a bad person, but you singled me out, for some reason, and picked at me and when someone does that, it makes my blood boil. You came on this thread just to pick at me and I don't appreciate that one bit.

I don't know what your beef is with me, but I do know I won't tollerate being picked at! Not by you or anyone else!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:36 am
Cool
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:39 am
Cool
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:44 am
Shewolf, I'm so sorry this happened on your thread.

I hate when this stuff happens!

So, how's our little kitty feeling today? I hope he's recovering well.
0 Replies

mercator

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 10:04 pm
Montana you are wrong..wrong..wrong.. I dont have any grudge against you or anyone else.... You seem to have the wrong end of the stick...

My GENERALISED joke about age and respect was in jest and not directed at YOU...

However, if you have wrongly perceived it that way so be it..

I dont know you, and certainly have no wish to . If I thought I had in any way offended you or said anything offensive... I would be the first to apologise..

I suggest you read your own posts,consider your personal remark about " Humping your Leg and to be a " Weirdo " " which I thought to be a joke, and which really is offensive and does you no credit

I can only suggest that you do not comment on my posts and I'll do likewise..

Lets leave it at that and continue to enjoy A2K and life in general.

Have a nice day.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 01:59 am
Wattsie, it all started on your animal lover thread and I could go over there and explain everything that got a rise out of me, along with others. We were offended by the question itself and there are things you said to me that I didn't deserve.

You admitted to trapping us on that thread and you tried to get a rise out of me again by posting remarks about how we women should be tending to our children and our men, etc..

I could go over there and explain it if you like, but I don't want to do this on Shewolf's thread.

Since you would like to just drop everything, I'm up for that as well. I don't like fighting with people, so I'll agree to let it go.

Peace.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 05:03 am
Like I said before wattsie = full of shite.

Nobody uses their teeth. Might have done in the depression but not these days.

wattie your a dickhead! a liar and a wanker.

Shut up and stop giving Aussies a bad name
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 07:29 am
Well ****..

I was going to sort of jump to a conclusion of my own..
I thought that Wattsi was just being funny with his or her comment about women wanting to have testicle power over men.. I thought that was deserving of a humorous snort or two.. and definitely not aimed at anyone

but I guess I have to retract that statement..
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 07:30 am
Montana wrote:
Shewolf, I'm so sorry this happened on your thread.

I hate when this stuff happens!

So, how's our little kitty feeling today? I hope he's recovering well.

PPbbthh..
as if I give a fling wank what happens. Smile

The nutless terror is still freaking out over the tube on his head, but he is doing ok. Two more days of it and I think I can remove it so he can finally lick his own rear..
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 01:02 pm
Yeah, then he'll be a happy camper! Gotta pitty any animal who isn't allowed to lick it's crotch Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 01:07 pm
dadpad wrote:
Like I said before wattsie = full of shite.

Nobody uses their teeth. Might have done in the depression but not these days.

wattie your a dickhead! a liar and a wanker.

Shut up and stop giving Aussies a bad name

Dadpad, no way in hell anyone is going to make the rest of you Aussies look bad ;-)

There are dickheads in every corner of the planet and I make a point in keeping them all in their very own special pot!

I keep the pot at the edge of a cliff and kick it off when it gets full Cool
0 Replies

mercator

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 04:15 pm
So if you are so brave Dadpad.... why dont you be a real man and reveal yourself rather than all this bullshit about up a creek without a paddle...

So where were you when all the real fighting was going on in WW2. Vietnam etc... ?? Probably like many more and using your rural status to escape the draft... Or were you another one of these " Conscientious Objectors" and hiding in the bush.. I've met them all before..

Get real mate, people like Montana dont need protectors like you to defend them..

I wonder if you have the guts to insult men to their face rather than hide behind websites etc.

Dont bother to reply as when I read your posts I can see your brain like many of your ilk is below your belt....
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 04:30 pm
Piss weak wattsie.

Quote:
I wonder if you have the guts to insult men to their face rather than hide behind websites etc.

Pfft! Send me your address.
0 Replies

mercator

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 04:56 pm
Answer the question ' Dadpad'... or did I hit the nail on the head.

I live just outside Mount Perry... I'll even show you the old spread..Come and have a beer sometime.. Only one pub and 300 residents..

You can then put your money where your mouth is...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 06:53 pm
Rolling Eyes

come on kids..
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 09:35 pm
Mt Perry is located 450kms North West of Brisbane and 105kms West of Bundaberg.

I'd come up but its a 4/5 day drive and not worth the fuel just to beat your arse old man.

WW2 I want born yet
Vietnam I had not yet learned to fight.

I wouldnt drink with you arshole so stop suckin up.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 09:40 pm
Don't make me drive to Australia.... Cool

(looking for map, and raft...)
0 Replies

CowDoc

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 09:39 am
And now for something completely different - a short return to reality!

Dadpad, when you said noboby uses their teeth, that's not necessarily true. While I have not personally witnessed it for about twenty years, I'm pretty sure it still goes on in the Intermountain region. God knows, after thirty-five years of vet medicine, I don't gross out easily. But I still vividly remember the day I went to Lloyd Clark's ranch and he strolled out of the sheep shed with blood running off his chin and a couple of strings of connective tissue stuck between his snaggled teeth. I still believe it was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. As far as the original question on this thread is concerned, testicles technically don't "drop". They are attached to the base of the scrotum, and - as the kitten/puppy/foal/whatever young male grows - the larger distance between the inguinal ring and the scrotum draws them down. Sometimes the attachment is too loose, the testis remains parainguinal, and voila! you have a cryptorchid. Really, the testicles remain in place. It's the rest of the critter that moves. Make sense?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 12:39 am
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ato/lowres/aton958l.jpg
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 01:29 am
Thank you for being here, cowdoc.
0 Replies