Testicles

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 09:01 pm
Ahhhhhh, I see. I've always had females, except for 2 that I adopted from a shelter years ago and they were already 6 months when I adopted them.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 09:09 pm
Flash is my first male cat as well.
I prefer females, but I have to admit, he has been the most loving cat I have ever had.

He is more patient with Jillian then even Kitten who has seen her all three years of her life.

He is more physical then any cat I have had and he is more .. just all around.. friendly.

Do you still have your cats?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 09:25 pm
He does seem like the perfect cat, especially for Bean :-D

No, I had those cats several years ago and now I just have the female I adopted around 5 years ago.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 09:31 pm

If you spring for Neuticals, I want to come to Tejas and make a documentary.....(i'll split it with ya, but I get Editorial control...) :wink:

RH
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2008 10:54 am
You wouldnt need to supervise..

Worst that could happen is that he ends up with boobies.

And havin boobies ain't so bad . Cool

patiodog wrote:
if you want to know anything, you're going to have to read a little braille.

and.......

we have nuts..
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:39 am
Flash-

the nutless wonder is home from the vet.

And is driving me batshit. Confused

he howls, and is scratching all the time, at the tube on his head.
He is biting now.. but I think it is because he still hurts.

But... we are nut free..
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 01:45 pm
Poor kitty Sad
0 Replies

mercator

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:06 pm
Hi Montana,
Rather interested to read that you are interested in the removal of Cats Testicles......NO... I'm not being rude..

Did you know that here in Australia, at lambing time especially ,the guys usually cut the scrotum, expose the testicles, then holding the scrotum open with their thumbs they BITE off the testicles and spit em out ! ...

This is the absolute truth. I'm rapidly getting the impression on this website that a lot of rude women ( not you ) would like to have the strength to do that to their male counterparts... ( Especially the one that advocates " Kicking Arse "..

Imagine at lambing time when there are a few hundred ewes giving birth to calling a vet... Perhaps there may be a job in America for me after all.. Wattsie
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:09 pm
All kinda weird sheep stuff happens over here, you'll fit right in... :wink:

I'm thinkin' Utah would be good....(lotsa sheep and weirdness)

RH
0 Replies

mercator

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:34 pm
Hi Rockhead,
I reckon that sheep are the most maligned creatures on earth.. I actually fell in love with one once.... I actually have a photo of me giving her a cuddle but I dont know how to send it...

I know that some of the women around here will now accuse me of being a ram but hey.... I'm an old sailor...And... as a matter of interest " A Cape Horner"..... If you have ever done the long trip round Cape Horn you would fall in love with whatever takes your fancy...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 07:36 pm
wattsie wrote:
Hi Montana,
Rather interested to read that you are interested in the removal of Cats Testicles......NO... I'm not being rude..

Did you know that here in Australia, at lambing time especially ,the guys usually cut the scrotum, expose the testicles, then holding the scrotum open with their thumbs they BITE off the testicles and spit em out ! ...

This is the absolute truth. I'm rapidly getting the impression on this website that a lot of rude women ( not you ) would like to have the strength to do that to their male counterparts... ( Especially the one that advocates " Kicking Arse "..

Imagine at lambing time when there are a few hundred ewes giving birth to calling a vet... Perhaps there may be a job in America for me after all.. Wattsie

Stop humping my leg you weirdo!
0 Replies

mercator

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 08:23 pm
I have a sister in law in Canada... She seems to have the same problem ! I seem to think Freud had a word for it.. something about envy if I recall correctly.....
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 08:24 pm
Yeah, I envy a guy sucking bloody sheep balls as well....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 08:26 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 08:27 pm
Rockhead wrote:
Yeah, I envy a guy sucking bloody sheep balls as well....

Hey, me too Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 08:28 pm
wattsie wrote:
I have a sister in law in Canada... She seems to have the same problem ! I seem to think Freud had a word for it.. something about envy if I recall correctly.....

I think you've spent too much time with the sheep, wattsie!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 08:29 pm
Time for me to use an emoticon - Shocked

Wattsie, we do have a longtime poster here at a2k who does raise sheep, among other tasks. You might enjoy some of his threads.

He may or may not bash you one, but he's a good guy, so keep your eye out for Farmerman.
0 Replies

mercator

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 11:56 pm
I give up with you guys.... I really do...There's just no respect for the older generation these days....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:07 am
I don't care how old you are. You give me no respect, you get none back!!!! Not from me!

Respect doesn't have an age limit and I think you have a lot to learn about the meaning of respect.

You picked at me for no reason and I confronted you, period!

Yeah, give it up, unless you can learn to have a little respect for others, regardless of how old they are.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:15 am
Ohhh man, theres some freaky $hit going on in here.
0 Replies