Incredible painted hands artist

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 10:20 am
Incredible painted hands artist

Guido Daniele's amazing Hand Painting Art. Guido Daniele was born in Soverato (CZ - Italy) and now lives and works in Milan. Since 1964 until 1968 he attended Brera artistic High School and he graduated from Brera School of Arts (major in sculpturing) in 1972. In 1972 he started working as hyper-realistic illustrator, in co-operation with major editing and advertising companies, using and testing different painting techniques. In 1990 he added a new artistic experience to his previous ones: using the "body painting" technique he creates and paints models bodies for different situations such as advertising pictures and commercials, fashion events and exhibitions.

Official Home Page: guidodaniele.com

Paintings:
http://freshpics.blogspot.com/2007/01/amazing-hand-painting-art.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,182 • Replies: 8
No top replies

vid

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 10:22 am
How wonderful! The best one for me is the alligator.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 10:27 am
vid
Hi, Vid, welcoe to A2K. I liked that one alot, too. I also thought the elephant was remarkable.

BBB
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 11:48 am
Yes, he's amazing. I liked them all, but prefer the elephants, too. I am in awe of anyone who can do something I can't. I also love those street painters.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 12:02 pm
I could watch him (well, more 'nearly' since a huge crowd was around his place) doing it live when he toured through Germany's department stores this year.

A lot is on his website.

And here's a video
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 12:07 pm
wow (by way of bookmarking)
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 12:38 pm
Walter
Walter, thanks so much for the additional sites. I loved the video.

I had seen and posted some of his work last year, but there are a lot of new ones to enjoy.

BBB
0 Replies

Miklos7

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 02:23 pm
At first, I felt that these animal paintings were gimmicky--and, perhaps, they are to a degree--but, the more I studied them, the more each portrait looked individual. The elephant is, indeed, amazing--as are the variety of camera angles that bring out the best image of each creature. I wonder how the two-handed portraits are achieved--the artist is, perhaps, ambidextrous. I also admire the turn away from portraying animals as human in favor of humans portraying animals--which, of course, we are.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 01:54 pm
Fun, but that's all. I hate to be such a stiff neck, but life IS too short--at least at my age.
0 Replies