Who Will Win The US Open?

Wilso

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 03:14 am
Prolly the guy who beat Andre.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 01:12 pm
Agreed.

That would make both the men and women French Open champions the winners in New York. Quite interesting considering the difference in court material.

Justine Henin-Hardenne, btw, has the potential and ambition to become the greatest female tennis player in history. I think she will win a lot more slams.
0 Replies

wenchilina

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 04:33 pm
Roddick smoked Ferrero.

The game of that delish preteen was absolutely.
Ferrero looked tired and was no match for Roddick.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 05:05 pm
Yeah, Roddick, on the other hand, is never tired... he could go on all night. And crush an after-party.
0 Replies

koolplay

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 10:23 pm
Roddick won the champion so easily against Ferrero who may be a little tried after the semis against Agassi.this was the first time that Roddick and Ferrero met in a game,so i think Ferrero wasn't very much used to the Roddick's powerful serves which helped him account a big advantage.
i watched the game at 4 o'clock a.m.,so now i am a trifle sleepy.
did you notice the moment that after beating Ferrero and getting his first grand slam,even he couldn't believe what has happened to him,so excited and his eyes were full of water.the US people will be proud of possessing such a good player,Roddick,so will the people globe wide.
now,what is Roddick doing?let's imagine.with his beautiful girlfriend,strolling beside the sea.what a romantic scene!!!
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 06:23 am
I was rooting for Roddick so I'm glad he won. I must admit though that when he went behind 0-2 to Nalbanidian in the semis I misread his body language, since I thought he looked like a defeated man.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 11:40 am
Quote:
SPEED king Andy Roddick yesterday entered tennis folklore, pounding three aces on the last three points of a US Open final.
Melbourne Herald Sun

No pun intended with the caps.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2003 02:30 pm
flyboy804 wrote:
I was rooting for Roddick so I'm glad he won. I must admit though that when he went behind 0-2 to Nalbanidian in the semis I misread his body language, since I thought he looked like a defeated man.

He did look like a defeated man! Great comeback!
0 Replies