The waytoosie or waatoosee or whatoosy

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 01:34 pm
Yeah, prolly that. I never attended the parties and was quite outspoken against the funk music being played on TV.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 01:37 pm
Ceili -- I don't think it's called the Lambada. You know those street dancers that often break dance while a rap guy is rappng? Sometimes they do a twirly thing sort of spinning on the ground. That's sort of similar to the 'gator.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 01:38 pm
Moe, Larry, Cheese! Woo, woo, woo!
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 01:56 pm
Now I have to object to calling the Dog "nasty." Basic, it might be, but nasty? Funny how we call sexual jokes, for instance, "dirty" jokes. I guess if you see being "dirty" as good, then if fits, I suppose. :wink:

Getting pregnant at the dance does go beyond foreplay doesn't it? And I definitely do not approve.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 01:57 pm
Oh, Sozobe, I love Feynman too. Look at my profile for my favorite Feynman quote. Although it's really hard to choose which of his lines is the best. They're all so good.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 01:59 pm
Oh, Lola, you did it!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 02:06 pm
I just hate all of that humping in public, lola. Even intense grinding to Smoky and the Miracles was more romantic and alot more subtle than what they call dancing today.
Now, behind closed doors, that's a whole 'nother ball game, right? woof woof.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 02:48 pm
Actually, eoe, I have to admit to a love of watching. Thus my profession as a psychoanalyst. I get to watch while helping. So public dancing helps me out too, sublimating and all that.....
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 03:34 pm
I don't know, Lola. When I see these young girls bent over and these boys going at them from the rear, all I can imagine is if it was my daughter or my son behaving like that in public, putting on such a display. It's indecent.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 03:46 pm
It's pretty sad to see a roomful of 14 year olds dancing like that.
0 Replies