"IN THE ZONE" know what I mean?

hebba

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 02:29 pm
Oh yes, I know this zone.
You asked about Francis Picabia.
His work bounced all over the place. Did you notice I had two exhibition posters of his on my studio wall years ago?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 02:57 pm
The zone.

Sometimes it happens when I'm taking photos, I forget everything around me. Sometimes when I'm writing the same thing happens.

For me, the most intense expression of it is when I'm perfecting a physical move - in golf it's the moment I hit the perfect shot and I literally think the world has gone silent. The silent moment has happened to me in a couple of types of sport and dance - the absolute perfect moment. I couldn't measure if it lasted two seconds or two hours.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 03:24 pm
Theress the sound that the putter makes against the ball followed by that deeper resonant sound of the ball's contact with the inside of the cup.
If I could just putt, I might enjoy golf. Its the getting from the tee to the green part that makes me wanna smash everything I see. You wouldnt like me golfing, Im not nice on anything but a putt putt course.
0 Replies