Back to the world of Art?

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 06:33 am
I have been learning oil painting and drawing ever since I was five. I loved it whole heartedly. However, being a "good" Asian kid, I chose to study IEOR (industry Engineering and operation research... I know...) to make my parents happy. Now, I have graduated from Berkeley and got a job as a consultant at Deloitte... However, I still like to paint and draw whenever I got a split chance. Here is where my passion lies... I know it from my gut. However, my life path and my passion don't seem to meet any time soon. I don't hate my major nor my current job. However, I wish I could somehow merge art into my career. I wonder if anyone here have a similar experience. What I am thinking is actually to get some further art education on my free time and see from there. I don't know much about animation or computer art. All i know is the old fashion way of painting =)
hehe
Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 926 • Replies: 1
No top replies

mushroomsmallorbig

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 02:53 am
Here is a useful website I just found last night which offers some professional online courses from some art schools.The web also provides you chances to get further education in art school.
The website is http://www.findyourartschool.com
You can try it to get something you want.Have fun:)
0 Replies