Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 09:06 am
I give up....

bagels with butter
Doritos
Peanut M&M's

You get the idea.

I went shopping for work clothes and am I horrified.

Shopping is usually such a joy but nothing looked good on me. This post baby body has got to go.

So I give up all that junk I was eating and take on more water and better, healthier foods.

Wish me luck.

Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,464 • Replies: 7
No top replies

JPB

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 09:19 am
You can do it, bella. It's more than luck. It takes a lot of determination which is sometimes hard to come by when you're trying to balance marriage, work, and being a new mother. The You in all this sometimes disappears. Getting rid of the extra pounds is something that you can do for You and You're more than worth the energy it takes.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 09:25 am
It really sucks because I just spent $200 on new clothes for work and I am hoping in a few weeks, they won't fit quite as well anymore.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 09:31 am
They will bring a nice tax deduction when you donate them to charity.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 12:09 pm
Bella--

You're going to donate those new clothes to charity in time for your 2007 tax return.

I believe in you--and the return to the old, streamlined you.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 02:42 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Bella--

You're going to donate those new clothes to charity in time for your 2007 tax return.

I believe in you--and the return to the old, streamlined you.

Or maybe get them re-fitted. I had to take all my work pants to the seamstress and turned them from a 36 in waist to a nice a trim 33 inch waist. Losing that 25lbs ended up costing me over $120 in pant refittings, buit it was better than buying 7 pairs of brand new $100 pants.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 04:21 am
Don't forget to fit in some physical excercise into your daily routine.

I had lost most of the baby pounds (all but two) within eight weeks of the birth!

You can do it!
0 Replies

tinygiraffe

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 05:46 am
don't forget to regulate your blood sugar, too. no starving! keep yourself happy and relaxed, so you can enjoy yourself and the baby.

the exercise will help with that, and help you keep enough energy, too. just don't overdo it Smile
0 Replies