Walking With Dinosaurs

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 09:50 am
Has anyone seen this stage production?

Would you recommend this for kids about seven years old?

It looks really cool but I don't want to drop a bundle on tickets and end up with a bored or scared little boy on my hands.

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,408 • Replies: 4
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 09:52 am
We so wanted to.

The bundle thing put us off though.

Sozlet was sad. She really wanted to go.

The reviews looked good.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 09:56 am
The bundle would put me off too if it weren't debuting on Mo's birthday and we've been looking for something special to do on that day instead of having a party.

Tickets go on sale in a couple of hours so I'm trying to get a crash course in WWD to see if it would be a good choice.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 10:47 am
I've been looking at reviews hoping for some age related assessments of the show. It is recommended for ages 6 and up. A few of the reviews said little kids got scared if they were sitting up close which means I could get away with the cheap seats....
0 Replies

sfmuse

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 05:41 am
Hi Boomerang,

My friend Jayson is in the show, as he's the body operator of the baby t-rex. He said, and I quote, "I'm a God to thousands of kids, though the only real part of me they can see is my legs." Though he has nice gams, I'm not sure that's what he meant :-)

He said the show is a huge hit, though the mindboggling money that was poured into this show will sap the wind right out of your lungs! The money figure is really behind-the-scenes stuff, as the magic of the show will blow you away. Jayson said you'll truly believe dinosaurs walk the earth again.
0 Replies