Tue 19 Aug, 2003 12:29 am
1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
1/4 cup fat free, sugar free vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup grape-nuts cereal
1 Tbs fat free, sugar free white chocolate
pudding mix
1/3 cup diced fresh or frozen strawberries
1 pinch cinnamon

In a bowl combine the cottage cheese, yogurt, pudding mix & cinnamon. Mix well until fairly smooth and consistant. Add grape-nuts and diced strawberries to the mixture. Blend all ingredients together, pour in a container, let it chill for a few hours and enjoy!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,744 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Butrflynet

Tue 19 Aug, 2003 01:08 am
Safecracker, it looks like you also enjoy making low carb dishes. I've just recently started eliminating many of the carbs from my diet and have begun collecting low carb recipe cookbooks.

Have you tried any of Dana Carpender's recipes? She has a similar cheesecake recipe but yours sounds much more flavorful. Hers uses cottage cheese, eggs, sour cream, whey protein powder, Splenda, lemon juice, vanilla extract and hazelnut or almond crust.

I've always had an easy time finding ways to substitute for sugar and salt but have had a tougher time developing recipes with flour substitutes.

All this is just to say "more!" "we want more!"

Keep 'em coming.
0 Replies

safecracker

Tue 19 Aug, 2003 02:47 am
well low carb is goot for a cutting diet so I have lots of recipes laying around. I like to say between 5-7% bodyfat. but remember not all carbs are bad they are energy. I thought of becomming a personal trainer when I was in highschool and actually did some co-op at a gym, have worked out since I was 13 and have had a few articles published on a few websites. Really diet depends on your goals and your training.
0 Replies

Sanjeev Agrwal

Wed 5 Aug, 2015 02:07 am
Safecracker, it looks like you also enjoy making low carb dishes. I've just recently started eliminating many of the carbs from my diet and have begun collecting low carb recipe cookbooks.
0 Replies