Thanks to mismi40

LaneyS

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 04:01 am
When I left last night I thought to myself that you would probably see and think what you did.
Then I thought, well, maybe she won't notice. But I see you did, so I came down here to say thanks and I didn't leave because of what you told me, it was just getting late and my stomach was rumbling, Razz
I tried to pay attention to whether they were going alphabetically and much have messed up. I'll check more carefully from now on. Thanks again.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,550 • Replies: 35
No top replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 07:48 am
I too would like to thank Miss mi; whatever her age, for when I gazed upon her face my bent limb miraculously straightened, and I can again walk without a lisp. This Veteran Member is knightly grateful.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 10:14 am
Laughing I had no idea I could heal - So excited to add that to my resume' Try Razz .

LaneyS - You are very welcome - I was new here not that long ago and did the same thing you did. Just wanted you to know! Come play - it's a sweet group of folks here - you'll love them just like I do I am sure!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 12:04 pm
One time I was being attacked by 14 vampires, and at the last moment I screamed out "MISMI40"!!!

They all instantly disappeared in wisps of smoke.

Thank you mismi, thank you.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 01:03 pm
One time I was in this yacht race and was becalmed; so I said a prayer to Miss mi and suddenly the wind came up and she blew me away!

The Vatican today announced that The Pope might begin the way for the beatification of Miss mi 40 if there were more reports of miracles.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 01:09 pm
Holy Canoli - I find myself amazing - Do I need to change my user name? Any suggestions? Razz
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 01:16 pm
Mismi never did a damn thing for me.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 01:18 pm
Well - you need to take that up with one of your dates Kickycan...I'm not helping you with that problem. Razz Now I am going to have to reincarnate or something... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 02:21 pm
Oh come on! Help me out!

Don't make me resort to fisticuffs, young lady. I think we both remember what happened last time we threw down...
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 03:22 pm
I once was in a situation where the kids were screaming and fighting, the dogs were barking, some one was at insistently pounding on the door.- I screamed out "MISMI40" (instead of the usual calgon take me away).

And instead of a quiet relaxing bath, I was instantly surrounded by well buffed hot looking barely clothed men who were fanning me and feeding me grapes.

I love mismi.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 04:29 pm
Another time, I was driving down the street, and saw a crowd gathering around a small child holding something.

I stopped and walked over to investigate.

The little boy was holding a Chinet paper plate with a chalupa on it.

There was a clear image of mismi40 right there amongst the salsa, lettuce and tomato bits.

One woman fell to her knees, saying "I can see! I can see" I later learned she'd been blind since birth.

Then, a dog started speaking in perfect French.

A coincidence? I think not.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 04:35 pm
Oh how I wish I could do that for you Linkat! :wink:

So funny...one day I was expecting company for dinner any minute, dinner was in the oven and the kids had trashed the living room, the baby had a stinky diaper, my husband called and said he was going to be late and I had yet to get a shower and get dressed....I cried, then I bobbed my head and blinked my eyes, I wiggled my nose, I stomped my feet and shook my fist - and not a damn thing happened - except my company showed up right on time. Shocked Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 04:36 pm
Oh Chai...that was funny... Laughing
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 04:41 pm
There are some who subscribe to the view that the 10th commandmant is:

Though shalt worship no other god but Mismi40.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 04:45 pm
Why won't you help kicky mismi40....oh why?

Surely helping him score could not be harder than the time you warned the driver of the steamroller to stop, because he hadn't seen the toddler and kitten playing in the middle of the road.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 05:19 pm
Well, mismi you caught my eye (caught my eye)
And I can give you lotsa reasons why
You gotta help me mismi
Help me mismi, yeah...get her out of my heart

Help me mismi, help help me mismi...
help me mismi, help help me mismi...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 05:41 pm
A few weeks ago, the server was straining. All that posting, yanno. Then we in Moderator Land all joined hands and yelled "Mismi40!" and the server was saved.

Oh and I'd also like to thank her for getting the Red Sox to re-sign Curt Schilling.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 05:44 pm
My pleasure folks...I am equally amazed at my abilities - fine Kicky - go find you a fine girl there in NewYork and use your smoothest line and guaranteed you will get what you need....let me know how it goes please! :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 06:33 pm
The word on the street is it didn't go too well. He was about to get to second base; and instead of shouting - Oh God, he shouted: Oh Mismi 40…..Well you can guess the rest!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 12:27 am
That's close, Try, but not quite how it happened.

Thinking about Mismi's words of helpful encouragement, I went up to this cute chick on the subway today. As soon as I noticed her I immediately went into a phony coughing jag to get her attention. When she looked over at me I stopped coughing, winked at her, licked my lips, and moved quickly into the spot next to her. She looked away.

It was after rush hour, but the train was still pretty full. An old titanic-thighed pig woman sat across from me, staring blankly at the left side of my chest as she robotically stuffed handfuls of McDonald's french fries into her constantly chewing mouth. Yuk. It was weirdly fascinating. I watched her as I tried to think of a smooth line to use on the girl. I was drawing a complete blank. I had bupkus.

The cute girl was looking across at the fascinating french fry lady too. The train was slowing down as we approached the 77th street station, my stop. In desperation, I finally jumped up, turned to the girl, and shouted out the first thing that came to my head.

"Mismi40, Oh, help me, Mismi40!"

Everyone turned towards me, silenced by my nonsensical outburst. The girl looked at me with one eyebrow cocked. Dozens of staring eyes bored into me. Even the fascinating french fry lady stopped in mid-chew, a handful of fries held expectantly in front of her mouth. Then suddenly, she began to laugh.

The cute girl laughed too. She pointed at me and said derisively, "Hey, everyone, look at the FREAK!" And pretty soon they were all pointing and laughing and looking down on me as I slowly sank to the floor in embarrassment, an outcast, a freak, a beast to be shunned.

Finally, mercifully, the train stopped and the doors opened. Humiliated and in tears, I ran into the night, the howls and peals of their laughter ringing in my ears.

But then later, on the way home, I found a quarter next to a pile of dog feces that I'd stepped in.

Thank you, Mismi! Thank you!
0 Replies