sozobe

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 04:12 pm
Hey hey it's the A2K diet!! Tell what yer gonna have for your next meal, we point out the... issues... and you will drop the pounds in no time!
0 Replies

max

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 04:18 pm
Wanna feel better about what you eat kev? I love tamales! Shocked
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 05:47 pm
i'm going to have smothered eggs with cheese. i bought brown eggs. the streaks don't show so much. :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 06:01 pm
Tongue is delicious when prepared right. "The food that tastes you while you taste it."
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2003 02:36 pm
Kev

Some years ago, when I lived on the outskirts of Sydney, we were having a field mice plague, and I had a hunter cat.

One morning, I decided to make a mushroom omelette for breakfast. As I carried it to the table, there was a headless mouse, underneath my chair. My gut did a heave, and I have not been able to face omelettes since Shocked . Don't eat eggs much either!

Toast and Vegemite is safe!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2003 02:45 pm
should we talk about what vegemite looks like? Shocked
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2003 02:49 pm
Very Happy Razz Laughing Cool
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2003 03:49 pm
pureed ant poop
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2003 08:57 pm
Well, I have to say that I've never tried pureed ant poop Confused - that must be a Canuck luxury (or perhaps staple diet item?). :wink: I don't even know what it looks like - so I guess that's my loss. It may be absolutely wonderful - what do ants eat, that becomes excreta? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

kev

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2003 01:27 am
Max I dont even know what tamales are.

Margo I can understand you being put off eating headless mice, but whats the omelette done wrong?

I'm still trying to work out how anyone could see ant poo, unless your ants are as big as spaniels.
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2003 11:15 am
Ok uhh I don't know why but the ant poop just reminded me of a odd fact. Did any of you know that pepper is stored all togather before packaging and it is not uncommon to draw mice, this meaning if you buy pre ground pepper you may be eating mice poop and if you buy peppercorns you should inspect them before you put them in the pepper mill?
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2003 11:21 am
kev wrote:
Margo I can understand you being put off eating headless mice, but whats the omelette done wrong?

I'm still trying to work out how anyone could see ant poo, unless your ants are as big as spaniels.

Kev - it's a time and space thing - the omelette was THERE - so it's permanently associated with the headless mouse. Yeeeech! Mad

And who knows about Canadian ants? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2003 11:21 am
Now there's a thought for the day.
Interesting..
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2003 02:35 pm
look at vegemite. really look at it. focus on it. now, what do you see? tell the truth.

oh my - safecracker - thanks for that bit of advice. I'll be inspecting the peppercorns very carefully from now on.
0 Replies