[closed]Downtime forecast, moving the site and releasing 2.0

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 12:42 pm
(Oh, and when navigating away from the site like when I update the film features, I haven't been able to go back to the page I was on). It shows up as "site is moving."
0 Replies

timbertest

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 12:42 pm
Thanks, Monger. I figured it was at that end. I'll check back from time to time. No panic ... sort out the other user's problems first.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 12:43 pm
Back in and many thanks to those who gave Letty some much needed help Smile
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 01:25 pm
No problem logging in. Haven't explored yet, and can't yet, as I am expecting Ulschmid and her family any hour now. Maybe tomorrow after they have departed for Dulles International.
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 01:29 pm
Checked out my profile, which looks fine, and when I tried to come back here to report that, I was redirected to the basic log in page again.
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 01:30 pm
Did management not like Who Is Online?
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 01:42 pm
(Is this the right place for bug reports?)

Minor one: To get the following message, click on "Usergroups" in the top menubar, select "The Debaters" and press "Information" for it.

Must be that pesky "ug.user_id <> ORDER BY" got chewed on by rebel hamsters.

--------------------
Error getting user list for group

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY u.username' at line 7

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_viewemail, u.user_posts, u.user_regdate, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_msnm, ug.user_pending FROM phpbb_users u, phpbb_user_group ug WHERE ug.group_id = 2072 AND u.user_id = ug.user_id AND ug.user_pending = 0 AND ug.user_id <> ORDER BY u.username

Line : 785
File : /home/a2kname/public_html/forums/groupcp.php
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 02:07 pm
My smiley faces which are supposed to move aren't moving. Also, every time that I attempt to go to the "Forums" page, I have to relogin.
0 Replies

morganwood

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 02:15 pm
Am I the only person who is not having any problems what-so-ever? I get updates, I post, I log on once and stay on aand I got a coupon for free carrot yogurt!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 02:15 pm
timbertest wrote:
Huh. Deleted cookies, cleared cache ... timberlandko still can't log in

This is the error msg:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not get theme data for themes_id [2]

Fixed. Submit your profile to fix it permanently.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 02:17 pm
Well, I've no problems, only that I've to log in any time, have to turn off the email updates after every post ... and hope, I don't recover more.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 02:22 pm
Walter, you can turn off the email updates on a global basis by clicking on the Profile link at the top of the screen. You'll find the option about three-quarters down the page.

Should save you from a bit of frustration. Smile

As far as having to log in each time, be sure you are check marking the box below your login password to automatically log you in each time. If you are doing so and still have a problem, you may need to tweak your browser setting temporarily to allow the new A2K to create a new cookie on your computer so it retains the login info.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 02:24 pm
Morganwood- I don't resent your good fortune, but do you have to rub the carrot yoghurt coupon in my face??? Sad
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 02:31 pm
Walter, never mind about what I said about the cookies. The problem with retaining logins is due to the temporary workaround Craven had to do to avoid the site not being accessible during the 48 hours or so it takes for the internet services to recognize the new address for A2K.

By Monday, we shouldn't have the problem anymore.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 02:37 pm
Butrflynet- Thanks for the explanation.
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 02:50 pm
Received a reply notification for this forum, and when I went in, I had to go through the log in procedure again, despite the fact that twice before I had done that and checked remember me automatically.

Also successfully received new private message has arrived notification, and the requested pop-up window came up.

Will go see if I can retrieve the private message. If I don't come back here, then I had no problem getting it.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 03:00 pm
Everyone, the site is not open till monday. I'm not even going to spend much time resolving login issues etc because they are transitive. Once the domain transfers things will be more normal.
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 03:21 pm
Downtime forecast
Dunno how you do it, Craven...my day has only 24 hours, yours must have at least twice that! Anyway, thanks for all your work.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 03:50 pm
Craven has his nose, his fingers and his toes on the grindstone. When he's reduced to powder, we have saved the mold.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 04:39 pm
Well, at the moment, anyway, it seems I can log in as me. I'll probably not be on too much in the daytime over the weekend anyway ... weather here is gorgeous.
0 Replies