What's your favorite BEER?

McD123

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 03:29 pm
Since im still in college im all about the cheap beer and i actually like it.
Im ashamed to say that my favorite beer is probably KEYSTONE Light.

What BEER is your favorite?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,335 • Replies: 6
No top replies

littlek

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 03:34 pm
My favorite type of beer is India Pale Ale or ale in general. I love Arrogant Bastard Ale and many other stone brewery brands. I also love Dogfish head IPA, Ipswich IPA and in a pinch Harpoon IPA (those get more and more local from first to last). And, in the summer, I love a limy corona now and then.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 03:37 pm
ice cold amstel light...
0 Replies

McD123

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 03:54 pm
i agree with u littlek. corona with a lime is amazing in the summer, but actually my friend told me about this new thing with corona. so instead of a lime, use bicardi limon. All you have to do it drink down the neck of the bottle , pour a shot of bicardi limon and its delicious.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 04:02 pm
littlek wrote:
My favorite type of beer is India Pale Ale or ale in general. I love Arrogant Bastard Ale and many other stone brewery brands. I also love Dogfish head IPA, Ipswich IPA and in a pinch Harpoon IPA (those get more and more local from first to last). And, in the summer, I love a limy corona now and then.

Same here, minus the Corona(prefer Dos Equis lager). Also Guinness, and I dig certain porters.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 04:12 pm
Shiner Bock or Negro Modello
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 04:24 pm
Sam Adams regular brew or most of their seasonal brews for me.

Also Smithwicks (pronounced 'smith-icks' or even 'smit-icks'.) When ordering in the US, 'Smithicks' is the preferred method (while 'Smiddicks' is the most prevalent pronunciation in Canada). It's an Irish Red ale, easily found locally in Northeastern USA and nationally wherever thirsty Irish (or wannabees) do roam.
0 Replies