Friday Night Lights

McD123

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 03:23 pm
So i just picked up season 1 of the tv show "Friday Night Lights".
t was 15 bucks so i thought id give it a shot just because i really liked Friday Night Lights the movie and am also a big football fan.

So how is this tv show???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 645 • Replies: 4
No top replies

YellowRosebud

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 02:17 pm
That's a great purchase! I really like the show. The writing, acting, and visuals are very well done. I missed the first few episodes last season but once I started watching I was hooked. I think you'll like it. I tivo'd last weeks episode and plan on watching it tonight but I'm hoping this season is as good as the first was!
0 Replies

YellowRosebud

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 10:49 pm
Anyone watching the new season? I'm loving it so far!
0 Replies

McD123

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 11:39 pm
nooo im just finishing up the 1st season. Its sooo good. How is the 2nd season....i heard it was more drama and less football...is this true
0 Replies

YellowRosebud

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2007 01:57 pm
It is more drama than football but it's still really good. It's keeping me hooked, that's for sure. I hope it's getting more viewers this season. I think that was a problem last year - one of those shows that's really good but not a lot of people are watching. Honestly, each episode I watch ends with me saying, "wow, that show is just so good." I think you'll enjoy the second season as well.
0 Replies