1
   

Saddam and a Length of Rope; Ordinary Domestic Criminals

 
 
Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 07:53 am
Some proportion of prisoners have attempted suicide;
a significant proportion of them have succeeded.

I believe that, as an act of fidelity to both our troops & the American taxpayers,
W shud have left Saddam the Sadist alone with some rope,
after we had concluded our interrogations of him,
and then W shud have evacuated our troops from Iraq,
if Saddam had taken the hint.

If he did not,
we cud have curtailed his food & water,
to coax him along ( again, our loyalty being to American troops & American taxpayers ).


More broadly: shud prisoners
( ordinary domestic alleged robbers, murderers, wife beaters and car thieves, etc. )
be left alone in jail with lengths of rope ( and normal supply of food & water )
in hopes that thay will c fit to inflict an act of mercy upon the taxpayers ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 474 • Replies: 6
No top replies

 
Joe Nation
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 11:10 am
Have you no sense of humanity?
Have you, to paraphrase a great American, no sense of decency, sir, at long last?


Joe(Have you left no sense of decency?)Nation
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 11:53 am
Joe Nation wrote:


Quote:
Have you no sense of humanity?

U have proven your human sense of loyalty to Saddam.
The sadists of the world owe u their gratitude.



Quote:
Have you, to paraphrase a great American,
no sense of decency, sir, at long last?

Which American said that ?

Quote:
Joe(Have you left no sense of decency?)Nation

Lemme get back to u.
I 'll check around for it.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 12:27 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
Have you no sense of humanity?
Have you, to paraphrase a great American, no sense of decency, sir, at long last?


Joe(Have you left no sense of decency?)Nation

How do feel about the death penalty being inflicted by force ?
0 Replies
 
Joe Nation
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 05:25 pm
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Joe Nation wrote:
Have you no sense of humanity?
Have you, to paraphrase a great American, no sense of decency, sir, at long last?


Joe(Have you left no sense of decency?)Nation

How do feel about the death penalty being inflicted by force ?


Don't change the subject, David, we first need to deal with your depraved sense of justice.

Joe(or you do. There seems little I can do in regards to it.)Nation

PS: What American? Try Googling the phrase. You'll meet one of your heros.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 06:03 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Joe Nation wrote:
Have you no sense of humanity?
Have you, to paraphrase a great American, no sense of decency, sir, at long last?


Joe(Have you left no sense of decency?)Nation

How do feel about the death penalty being inflicted by force ?


Quote:
Don't change the subject, David,
we first need to deal with your depraved sense of justice.

Joe(or you do. There seems little I can do in regards to it.)Nation

I am not changing the subject; just approaching it from a different angle.
If u responded that u oppose the death penalty,
then I 'd have said that we will just disagree,
and the philosophy with greater power will prevail;
whereas if u declared that u accept it,
I 'd question whether u object to making it OPTIONAL for the prisoner, rather than compulsory.





Quote:

PS: What American? Try Googling the phrase.
You'll meet one of your heros.

I Googled it.
Yes; I like Joe McCarthy.
I wish I had met him, thanked him warmly for his service, and shaken his hand.
In retrospect, I wish I had contributed to his election campaign.
I 'd boast n brag about that; put the check up on my wall.
Shine a light on it, from above.
David
0 Replies
 
Joe Nation
 
  1  
Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 07:40 pm
buh bye.

Joe Nation
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

How can we be sure? - Discussion by Raishu-tensho
Proof of nonexistence of free will - Discussion by litewave
morals and ethics, how are they different? - Question by existential potential
Destroy My Belief System, Please! - Discussion by Thomas
Star Wars in Philosophy. - Discussion by Logicus
Existence of Everything. - Discussion by Logicus
Is it better to be feared or loved? - Discussion by Black King
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Saddam and a Length of Rope; Ordinary Domestic Criminals
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 11/26/2021 at 11:20:56