Passions

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 09:55 am
This really stinks! There is no way that I will switch to Direct TV for one show, besides I don't even think I can get Direct TV in my building, cable only. I was a huge fan of the show !!! I think I will start watching As The World Turns again which runs at the same time on CBS http://www.astheworldturns.net/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 738 • Replies: 5
No top replies

edgar111

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 02:05 am
me too
I am also a TV Show lover
0 Replies

SoyoBeam

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 10:17 am
So nobody else cares?
0 Replies

EBP7

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 03:30 pm
I don't like it too much. The acting is medicore, and some of the "special effects" are not exactly special.
0 Replies

33nyabalee

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2008 06:12 am
Oh my... I used to love Passions.. it was the one and only soapie I watched. It used to be on free to air tv here, I used to tape the weeks worth and then watch them on the weekend.

They stopped showing it - without any explanation when Sheridan was in the coffin.

I know the show was a bit off the wall with all the goings on etc, but it was def a show you could unwind with and just watch not think too much.

Would love it to re-air on one of the foxtel channels over here in Oz. I'd be in heaven!
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 12:20 pm
Aww i still remember watching the very first episode when I was in High School.. i do believe we were skipping school .... and i watched off and on since then ..... it was definitely "special"
0 Replies